Other Words of a dying man

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
So, we just got done watching a video with the top 15 last words of those on death row. Ranging from crazy, funny, or just hard core i'm curious what would your last words be?
Not if you were put to death, but if you knew you were about to die in this very moment, what would be your last words before the reaper stole your breath away?

I will not die quietly, if I am to die then I will die on my feet fighting for what matters to me.

Before I say mine I will post my favorite!
This is from Tale of Two Cities
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known"

Tear shed for Sydnie Carton.....

Mine: Forgive me, the monster I seek to destory I may have become. Forgive me so I can forgive it.

Having seen my grandfather dying, and his wish was none of us to be around when it finally came to be his last day (I'm pretty sure he knew), I don't know what his last words were, if there even were any.

I'd assume I'd prefer to pass similarly. No words. Just preferably not from pancreatic cancer.

I don't think trying to fight jolly ol' Grim Reaps is going to get me anywhere.

I don't have any last words.

I never saw that bannana peel coming. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think I'd say anything. Words are far less meaningful than actions. I suppose I'd try to hug or kiss someone I love goodbye, if I could.

If I were to die right now, I'd probably say something along the lines of: "Good that I haven't started working on my bachelor's thesis."

“Come close.. I have left a stash of money-“
I was never good with meaningful words or eloquent speeches. At least I'll leave them a headscratcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back