• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WOODSTOCK IN MY MIND [1969 based roleplay]

woodstock in my mind

Nixon's president, wives are kissing their soldiers away, The Beatles won't play another show, and one small step is taken by Neil Armstrong. But what matters to you is from August 15th to August 18th is the music festival of the year, Woodstock. Advertised as three days of music and peace, you and a group of friends suit up in your shared yellow Volkswagen van and head off to New York for three days of music and peace.

In this RP it will be, for the most part sandbox-like, with few objectives to keep the RP running, however the main objective will be getting to Woodstock and challenging problems that may occur along the line. My idea for how many people is 7 at the max, mostly to keep it realistic. Most of the RP will take place in the road trip to Woodstock, however if people are still interested we will RP the actual festival days.

RULES
- 7 people is the MAXIMUM
- When I make the CS link, if enough people are interested, I'm not going to accept everyone, it's not a first serve best dressed situation
- RPN rules apply, obviously
- Please when typing a response, type to at least 2 paragraphs, I will message you about this if you don't comply
- Drug use is gonna be hella common, considering this RP will be following a group of hippies (not to generalise) so if you're straight edge or don't enjoy RPing with drugs, I'd suggest not to join

That's about it! :)
/coded by allure/

omg yes I was literally just talking about this with the doctor I work with b/c he was working the amplifiers on stage during Jimmy Hendrix at Woodstock !!!! def count me in

have you guys heard of the Further bus? Or the book called the electric kool-aid acid test?

Lana Del Rey makes my summer less of a bummer );
(If you click the link you'll understand)
I would LOVE to make a character for this!! Please notify me when the character sheet is up!!! <3
Interested.
uhm yes what the fuck. i'll watch some 60's and 70's inspo to prep.
omg yes I was literally just talking about this with the doctor I work with b/c he was working the amplifiers on stage during Jimmy Hendrix at Woodstock !!!! def count me in

have you guys heard of the Further bus? Or the book called the electric kool-aid acid test?
Also me please
heck yes sign me up. i'm 100% in the mood for a hippy road trip

CS is up now, you can find it here: Realistic/Modern - WOODSTOCK IN MY MIND (CS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back