• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wonderland

Obliviate

Mentally Unstable
Welcome to Black-wood Home for the Troubled Youth

[SIZE=14.6667px][/SIZE]

• We • The • Broken • Few •

Welcome to 'Wonderland' a small group-home for trouble teens. It isn't actually called 'Wonderland' and is formally known as Black-wood Home for the Troubled Youth but it's residents prefer to call it wonderland. It is where many troubled teens from across the state are sent when they have nowhere else to go: they might be addicted to drink or drugs or have gotten into trouble with the police, maybe they were abused, maybe it has something to due with their sexuality, or maybe they can't accept the fact their parents are divorcing, causing them to lash out or maybe they are just plain reckless. Either way they somehow wound up here. It doesn't matter the reason, but they are there, receiving help and support from the people that know  how to help and have been trained to do so. 

It's a small 'boarding school' on the outskirts of town, close enough for students to be able to go into town and if they are deemed well enough or stable enough able to go to the public school although most of the residents are educated at the home. Black-wood is run by a woman named Ellen and she is helped by: Mr Garner who comes in as a tutor for the residents, a woman named Jody who is nicknamed the 'house mother' she is the one who cooks and cleans as well as looking after the teens, a therapist named 'Dr. Mitchell' and finally Bobby the odd jobs man.

The home accepts both male and female residents ages 14-18 all learning how to adapt to 'normal' life and deal with their problems. Anyone can attend Black-wood and it is free to do so however you have to follow certain rules otherwise you are expelled and depending on you're reasons for being here you could be sent to a hospital, care home or Juvie. The rules include: sticking to the schedule, having meals together (and attending meals), attending group actives, alcohol and drugs are not allowed in the home, fighting will not be tolerated, do not break curfew.

There will be some group outing days and certain residents are allowed to go out on weekends but this is only for residents 16 or over who are deemed well enough to do so. For other residents they will need a chaperone to go with them if they wish to go out to the city (so the younger residents usually go out in groups.)

There will be drama, romance, angst and teenagers with raging hormones and it isn't all rainbows and sunshine but then again who's life is. Either way, this is their story.

:Stuff you need to know:

This is a semi-detailed/casual role-play. ✦ There may be some dark themes depending on characters  Romance can happen but steamy scenes must fade to black  No One-Liner's 

✦  Try to post at least twice a week ✦ If you are going to be away for longer than a week or if school/personal stuff means you won't be on for a while PM me ✦ Realistic FC's only please ✦

✦ This is a character driven RP ✦

If you're interested let me know!  :)  We will need around 4-5 people to start. 

Basically I suppose it's like Skins meets home for the troubled youth?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same question as above - still open? I'd love to go full angst. Or... moderate angst. I guess.

I commented on the other interest thread for this idea. Because I guess there are two? Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back