• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonder Woman RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a Wonder Woman RP?
I prefer using stuff from comics and the cartoons but movie stuff could work to but we have to discuss more I think if you only know the movie stuff.

I have a OC who's Wonder Woman's son (I enjoy next gen characters and loved the Super Sons comics so this idea came from that)
who'd I'd like to be in the RP I'd be others as well know the RP

I'd just like to use my OC in a RP that's mainly focused on Wonder Woman's side of DC like her villains and cast like Cassie and Donna but other DC stuff can show up.

If you have a OC that would fit this you can use them too as long as you also be some canon characters.
I'd like someone be Wonder Woman If your okay with that.

And note if your a user who's picky on post length maybe don't comment I've found those types normally just leave soon in the RP so rather avoid that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back