• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolves Among Us OOC

LinkyGirl LinkyGirl FireMaiden FireMaiden I'll be getting off soon as I have to be up early in the morning, so I can probably get a few more posts up before going to sleep. Also, I plan on making a second character that I'll introduce at the restaurant. Just a heads up.

Alright, done! If there's anything I need to change, please let me know LinkyGirl LinkyGirl ! I'll try and post something tonight, but I'm home quite often so my reply speed should be decent c:

I'll be calling it a night too. See y'all in the morning... oh wait it is almost morning.... all well. Talk to you guys later.

Hey guys, I'm going to have to dip out of this one-- sorry for the inconvenience! The posting speed is just too fast for me to keep up. You're all lovely and I hope to see you around! I'll remove my character info c:

Hey guys, I'm going to have to dip out of this one-- sorry for the inconvenience! The posting speed is just too fast for me to keep up. You're all lovely and I hope to see you around! I'll remove my character info c:
I'm sorry to hear your leaving, but it was nice having you around.

Last edited:
Hey, just curious - is there going to be some kind of threat towards them or is it more slice-of-life character driven. As someone mentioned humans/hunters and was curious as to if that was going to be a thing?

The info for this said that at some point a human would find out that wolves could shift into humans and after that wolves would have to defend themselves against pursuers. So yeah, at some point I think there will be more of a threat.

One reason why I wasn't posting anything is that I was waiting for WolfSpirit and FireMaiden's character's to finish(ish) up before I hopped back in with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back