• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolves Among Us OOC

Curious as to if I can still apply? Also how well do the wolves understand humans, will they act more like humans or wolves and will they know what objects are and such ect.

I think its still open, we have only just started introducing characters.

most of us have gone for characters that have been living with humans a while so act similar to them but a wild wolf who hasn't been around humans could still be a great addition.
My character still acts mostly like a wolf but has a job so knows a lot about human life.

I think its still open, we have only just started introducing characters.

most of us have gone for characters that have been living with humans a while so act similar to them but a wild wolf who hasn't been around humans could still be a great addition.
My character still acts mostly like a wolf but has a job so knows a lot about human life.
Thank you for answering that. Being a slow typer and having slow internet is a bad combo.

LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Well stay safe! I just posted my cs, I assume everyone is just accepted unless otherwise noted? I hope you don't mind if I post on the IC while you're away. Also, I hope everything turns out okay

Hi! Curious if this is still open? It gives me a Wolf's Rain feel and it's been a while since I've found other role players who have the same interests as myself c:
I'm assuming the application is filing out the character sheet? Sorry, I'm new to the site ;u; Still learning and I don't want to mess anything up.

Hi! Curious if this is still open? It gives me a Wolf's Rain feel and it's been a while since I've found other role players who have the same interests as myself c:
I'm assuming the application is filing out the character sheet? Sorry, I'm new to the site ;u; Still learning and I don't want to mess anything up.
Is that a good anime? I've only seen a little bit of the first episode.

Oh it's fantastic. I don't watch much anime, but that's one I'd rewatch over and over again. And have hahaha. It has an amazing storyline and fantastic characters. Really tugs on the heart strings towards the end.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Yes it's still open and Wolf's Rain had a little influence in this

Is that a good anime? I've only seen a little bit of the first episode.
And in my opinion its a good anime. It might be a little confusing the first time you watch, because believe me I was confused at the end the first time I watched it.

Oh it's fantastic. I don't watch much anime, but that's one I'd rewatch over and over again. And have hahaha. It has an amazing storyline and fantastic characters. Really tugs on the heart strings towards the end.
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Sounds like my kinda anime. I would recomend Wolf's Childern if you havent seen it already.

Yes it's still open and Wolf's Rain had a little influence in this

And in my opinion its a good anime. It might be a little confusing the first time you watch, because believe me I was confused at the end the first time I watched it.
Heh, you can say that about a lot of differn anime.

Awesome! I'll write up a character bio-- would it be alright if I doubled? I have a male and female brother/sister pair I'd like to use (:
LinkyGirl LinkyGirl

Oh man, Wolf's Children was amazing. You'd definitely like Wolf's Rain if you enjoyed Wolf's Children. Like Linky said, it's a bit confusing but it's worth the watch.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back