• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wolverine and the x - men partner serch

Sabertooth

Hello everyone I am here looking for a Wolverine and the X- men roleplay now here are a few things about me that you should know I am 20 and I can write more then one sentence I am considered simi - lit when it comes to rp and I do double up with characters . I am looking for someone to play as Logan in this rp and will play anyone in return for you I can roleplay In pms or even on Kik or discord .

Welcome. Love the name and i would love to rp logan but im afraid i cant play guys all too well. And if i may isnt that the version where Kurt {Nightcrawler} has that watch that makes him look human or am i thinking of another version of X-Men? Theres so many cartoon versions i cant keep track.

I do have discord

That would be x-men evolution where Kurt has the watch and I don't judge how the characters are played to be honest so no worries about that I just like to have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back