• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wolf's search for fxf and mxm partners (fandoms and original!)

hey hey i'd totally be down for doing some sort of post-apocalyptic sci-fi thing! my only requirement is that it actually has to be set in space, or at least on some sort of alien planet. :0 a star wars rp set in the ot or the sequels (i fucking LOVE doing world building for star wars) would be great too, though! also fxf is my shit haha

i'm mostly just in a sci-fi mood right now though tbh, so anything that fits in that category goes! :0 i'm 100% open to suggestions!

A high sci-fi then?
idk how we would do post apocalyptic sci-fi exactly,although I'm certainly open to ideas

I do have a very vague world that was like, more of a short "what if" than any developed thing. But basically it's that the Earth was destroyed in a nuclear apocalypse and for the most part, humanity was destroyed. After this happened, a vast galaxy full of space-faring lives began to use our solar system as a major trading outpost (they avoided it prior due to humans seen as a ticking time bomb). The original idea would follow someone who lived in an underground bunker just emerging into this world that is nothing like the Earth they were taught about. If that sounds interesting at all? It would definitely require a lot of worldbuilding!

yes, basically. i wouldn't say i'm interested in hard sci-fi though; we can world build to figure out the basics of how the tech operates, but i'd prefer if it focuses more on galactic events and characters rather than the science behind said tech. i'm also a bit leery of really farfetched sci fi concepts, so no floating cities in the sky or whatever without good reason lmao

would it be based around the lone human interacting with and finding out about aliens / alien societies then? :0 that definitely sounds like it could be fun! did you have any idea whether the aliens would be hostile or not?

I'd love to do either a modern witchxhuman or witchxwitch, I've got a witch character I love writing as!

unholy unholy honestly, it could be a lot of things. When I first made that idea it was going to be used for a more concrete linear story rather than an RP, so I was thinkin of having it be a "chosen one" deal, saving the universe, etc. But we could honestly do whatever.
I was thinking that there's a lot of different alien species, so some are hostile, some aren't. In general, aliens have a sort of strained relationship with humans, because even though they're few and far between, there are others who survived or left their bunkers much earlier. If you want to try and come up with something more concrete, feel free to PM me!

snowflake snowflake sure! Lov me some witches. Pm me n we can discuss plot wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back