• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wolf's search for fxf and mxm partners (fandoms and original!)

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
Hey there!! I'm Wolf and I am constantly bored, so I'm lookin for something to entertain me!
Lil about me:
  • I'm a 17 yr old senior so I get really busy at some points, and others have absolutely nothing to do
  • I'm super duper lazy so while I can write quite a lot, I usually only write a paragraph or two. If you can compete/inspire me to write more lol I'll gladly do so.
  • I'm a big ol lesbian so I have a lot of female characters and prefer fxf above all else.
  • Even so, I actually don't have a problem playing any gender. I CAN do mxm, but I pretty much won't do fxm at all unless the chemistry is really good.
  • I will not double up solely for pairings, but I will play side characters!!
  • I do not rp canon characters.
  • I'm v nice I promise. Feel free to chat ooc
  • I l o v e worldbuilding.
  • I lose interest SUPER quick so I'll probably only take on a few partners, and I'll be very particular about what plots I choose, to avoid burning myself out.
  • I'm extremely forgetful so if I suddenly stop replying plz yell at me
As for my partner, I've got a few requirements:
  • I would prefer partners under 25 or so
  • Please write at least a paragraph per post. I prefer quality over quantity.
  • Don't have Mary Sue characters?? Plz.
  • Be willing to cooperate on the plot!!
  • Be open to talking to me if you're uncomfortable with anything or anything at all
  • No anime faceclaims.
Onto the plots and fandoms and such!! Please be aware that I rarely do realistic rps because, quite frankly, I can just go out and live my life. Things I really want are bolded. Things that are currently unavailable (either due or a lack of muse or already taken) will be crossed out. My preferred role will be italicised (though this is always open to change. It's good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes lol).

CURRENTLY REALLY CRAVING
Something that would be long term, and focus on worldbuilding, preferably in a fantasy medieval-ish world, though we could certain add other genres in (like maybe even hints of western). It would chronicle an empire. Really just want something really big and grand that our characters mess around within.

Marvel's Runaways
I've got a character who's brand new and would love to try out in a plot inspired by this show. There's something about the whole vibe and mood of the show that I really enjoyed, how it dealt with lighthearted fun and also a bit darker themes.

The 100
Shadowhunters/Mortal Instruments
Wynonna Earp
Star Wars (anything after the prequels)
Guillermo del Toro's Trollhunters
Stranger Things
How to Train Your Dragon
H20/Mako Mermaids
Firefly/Serenity
Carmilla

Knight x Princess/Noble/Royalty
Thief/Mercenary/Scoundrel x Princess/Noble/Royalty
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Villain
Experiment x Human
Demon x Human
Witch x Human (modern setting)
Witch x Witch (modern setting)
Dystopia (divergent, maze runner, hunger games, etc. were Hot in my childhood so I have a soft spot)
Post-apocalyptic

Urban Fantasy
Scifi

I say plots, but honestly these are more like lil snippets of worlds that I would enjoy exploring and developing with a partner. You'll notice a lot of them are heavily influence by my fandoms, as I like to take aspects I like and remix them a lil.

Atlantis
The world as we know it has ended. The earth flooded, and only those that went to live in massive, torus-shaped "ships" survived. And only those governments deemed important enough were allowed on board. The rest were left to fend for themselves, fleeing to the tallest mountains. Gradually, as time passed, these ships lost contact with one another. However, those onboard did not live bad lives. The space was huge, after all, easily housing 40,000 individuals, with "indoor" and "outdoor" spaces. A fresh water "river" even runs around the inner part of the torus. Short extensions from the shapes houses larger, necessary facilities to keep the place running. But all in all, they were quite utopian to live in. Eventually, as the water levels never ceased to lower again, people let in and enjoyed their time in their little haven. Until one day the ship unexpectedly ascends to the surface. The ceilings which had provided a false sky for so long slid open, revealing the true sky above, displaying a beautiful dawn in contrast to the midday sun the inhabitants had just been viewing. It was beautiful. And the water wasn't poison to touch, or the air sick to breathe. And in the distance, they could see an island. And another, and another. And more than that. They could see boats. People were alive and living. Now the atlanteans, masters of technology, were back. But this is a world they don't understand.

Electric Sheep
WIP

St. Huxaby's Church for Wayward Women
This is an alternate universe, where the world is just a little tougher, a little more corrupt, and superheroes and supervillains with real actual powers exist. They're few and far between, but they make it evident to the rest of the world that preparation is necessary. Set in the 80s, there exists a prestigious boarding school known as The Elswood Academy in Washington, US. It sits on a peninsula, and is most swiftly accessed via a ferry. It is an academy only for the more academically adept and promising high schoolers. That is to say, an academy opened to those with the money for it. However, the school has a deal with a charity program that will pay for young women to attend the school. Every else views this as a way for this "church" to recruit new cult members. In reality, the women who adhere to this "religion" are actually taught to be guardians of humanity. Perfectly human in every right, they learn to battle, relying only on their own bodies' ability. Only once they've proven themselves capable are they allowed to access the high tech the church has at its disposal. Here, girl's learn to manipulate their natural energies in order to perform superhuman feats. Then, they are sent or loaned out to complete covert tasks, often used as spies or protectors of important individuals. All while remaining the guise of a perfectly normal, if sort of weird, church within the school. It's just another day in church.

Feel free to suggest your own plots! And PM if interested!

Last edited:
Would the dragon one be before, after, or during the plots of the movies?
It seems rather interesting, maybe to play as a girl who likes to dress up as a dragon.

I have no idea man I don't have a plot for that at all
I could probably be convinced to do any time period if u had a good enough plot

Nah, I was hoping that you did. I typically just play in a more generic fantasy or modern world.

I'd be interested in RPing either The 100 (I quit watching early into season 2, but I'm willing to look up any information about the setting and don't care about spoilers) or The Mortal Instruments.

Hey, uh half gay awkward potato girl here. Would love to roleplay if you'd be up to it? I'd be totally down for either of your bolded pairings (the knight x royalty or thief x royalty I think it was). Let me know if you'd want to.

I think a Knight x Princess/Noble/Royalty or Thief/Mercenary/Scoundrel x Princess/Noble/Royalty would be fun as I already have a princess character I use when the plot requires it, but I can also do Stranger Things (currently making an OC for it).

Do you have a preference for any?
I haven't been able to rp stranger things ever, so it would certainly be a fun experiment for me haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back