• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wolf's Rain

kesshowolf

Stars in the eye
hey guys,
I was just curious if anyone here was interesting in a old school Wolf's Rain RP?
i have tried before on other sites but it never seems to get going... usually not enough people, but here i am trying again.

for those of you who do not know Wolf's rain is a anime, about a group of Wolf's in a apocalyptic world and their goal is to get to paradise. The wolf's have the ability to use illusion to make themselves look and sound human, however you still leave paw prints in the snow, if someone touches you then you feel furry, if you grab someone with your 'hand' you are gonna end up biting them (that's how a wolf would grab something.) SO the world is spiraling downward QUICK and the wolves find a Lunar Flower Maiden, some scientists made her up in a lab from Lunar Flowers (Because why not? lol ) anyway, they find her and she begins leading them to paradise. but they find enemies along the way, SPOILERS* end the end the main villain becomes a wolf and ends up killing the other wolves and final showdown with the main wolf but he ultimately killing the Flower Maiden and Ques the end of the world... he dies and corrupts the next reborn world with his presence (thanks for that)

so yeah, that was a extreme run down of the show, So hoping to do a spin-off? or something with some OC's? annnnnyway please comment and let me know, thanks

So this would be a RP retelling of it or would there be different twists and turns, kesshowolf kesshowolf ?

hmm... well I'm thinking a new telling would be easier to loop fresh people in. Like, someone who has never seen the anime came come in with a very basic understanding and they get dragged along in this journey. but idk, this all depends on if people are interested in the first place... I have wanted to do a Wolf's Rain RP for years but we get about a page in and then it stops :( so sad... also a lot of people have a different opinion on how/what happened in the very end of Wolf's Rain so i figured it might be a better idea just to start over... so WolfSol WolfSol you interested?

also a lot of people have a different opinion on how/what happened in the very end of Wolf's Rain
Well, the manga also ends in a completely different way, that I truly accept better than the anime's end, because that one was rather... confusing >.>

Anyway, I'd be interested in this >w<
Wolf's Rain is one of my favorite titles and it's oh, so underrated IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back