• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gianna wixontash

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, im looking for roleplaying partners.

A partner who is interested in the plot below, good with literacy levels, and good with description.

So, heres the short plot, its up for us to come up with the rest.

I (b or g) am a wol & human, i am a student that goes to your school. im new and i am yet to open up to anyone. my first lunch im sitting at lunch eating my food, theres a busy lunch room as always. you notice me and in your brain you click and decide to come over and talk to me, to see if i was okay. you had heard rumors theres something suspicious going on about me. so you talk with me and feel maybe there is something deeper. when lunch ends, i leave to go to class and you werent done with our conversation. so you tell me to meet you outside after school.

once we are talking after school, you bring up an question that is too deep into my personal life and i dart off, (the question asking if i heard about legends on shape shifting people). you look confused as hell and chase me but its too late, i ran pretty fast.

so the next day, i come to class and is seated farther away from you than before and you deeply feel bad, wanting to apologies for whatever you said that was wrong.

from there, we move on on our own, you can find out that i am a wolf, or you dont and we carry on with watever else is happening.

I have a female oc, tinsley, or a male oc, maverick. ill discribe them in chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back