• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WoF RP w/ Vince

Dreamseeker sat there silently, unsure of what to say next. "U-uhm.. well-" he began to stutter, getting more and more embarrassed. "Kaspian is my friend and his feelings matter to me! There's nothing wrong with caring r-right?"

He smiled "he wants to meet you on the balcony tonight" he says before putting his talon on his shoulder "and if you do anything to hurt my little brother I will personally rip each and every one of your teeth out by hand got it?" he says his grip like iron

Dreamseeker quickly nodded, NOT wanting all of his teeth ripped out, and flashed Coal a weak smile.

He patted his back and walked away "glad to hear it!"

Night had quickly fallen, faster than Dreamseeker liked. As he turned the corner that led to the balcony, his heart was beating fast. What would he say?
Horrible thoughts began to circulate through his head and a headache was beginning to come on.

Kaspian had been pacing back and fourth nervously wondering if the handsome nightwing would even show up

Dreamseeker stopped and took a deep breath. Calm down. There is nothing to worry about.
He walked up onto the balcony, immediately noticing Kaspian. Seeing the SeaWing pacing back and forth nervously made him reach out a talon towards Kaspian. "Hey- uhm... I'm here. Did you want to talk?".

Frostbite peeked her head around the corner. She'd been following Dreamseeker when she saw him heading towards the balcony. Why would he need to be up here? Unless... it was because that SeaWing he mentioned in his book wanted to see him. She let out a growl, but quickly covered her mouth.

Kaspian let out a far to female like shriek as he was touched by the Nightwing but quickly compsed himself, clearing his throat and blushing hard as he and adjusting his bracelets and trying to control his flashing scales hoping he couldent understand the morce code of Underwater language which spelled out "I love you" unknowingly

"Woah!" Dreamseeker jumped back, a little shocked by his loud scream. He hadn't meant to scare the poor SeaWing half to death!
Shifting his attention to Kaspian's beautiful bioluminescent scales, Dreamseeker repeated "You wanted to talk, right?"

"O-Oh um r-right I did heh..." he says as he smoothed down the scales on his neck and tried to figure out how he was gonna tell him. Would he feel the same way? was he gonna turn away from him at the very thought of dating another male? The seawings mind ran at a million wingbeats a minute but he slowly but surely choked up the words "I-I...wanted to ask you out..."

Dreamseeker felt butterflies arise in his stomach, and his ears lay flat against his head. Did.. did Kaspian really ask him out? Or was he just dreaming?

Attempting to keep himself composed and not jump around from happiness, the NightWing gave a small smile. "I would love to go out with you!"

"R-really?!" he said almost jumping up but composing himself and looking down "I-I mean d-dont feel like you have t-to um..." he thought for a second "w-wait Coal isent making you say yes is he? d-did he threaten you?"

Dreamseeker froze, frantically looking around. "Uhm- well.. maybe he did.. kinda threaten me. But trust me, I'm making my own decision when I say this; I really do want to go out with you!"

---

Frostbite couldn't believe what she was hearing. That SeaWing had the audacity to ask her best friend out? Who does he think he is?
And then Dreamseeker had the nerve to accept his offer?
Puffs of cold air was seeping out of her nostrils and mouth and she felt herself growing angrier by the minute.

The seawing slowly broke into a smile and hugged the nightwing tight as his scales flashed brightly and his tail swayed

Dreamseeker hugged back, a big smile on his face.
Frostbite came out onto the balcony with a stern expression. "What are you two doing out here?" Even though she tried to hide it, her tail was lashing aggressively, not quite fond with the scene happening in front of her.

Kaspian jumped and blushed hard looking at the Icewing "O-oh im s-sorry are we in you way?" he says nervously as she was much bigger than him

Frostbite glared at the SeaWing with narrowed eyes for a few solid moments before looking over at Dreamseeker. "Dreamseeker, is this a new friend you... haven't told me about yet?"
He cast a worried look over at Kaspian before nodding. "Yes- uhm.... Kaspian, this is Frostbite! I don't think I've introduced you two yet."

The seawing relaxed a bit knowing that the Icewing was a friend of Dreamseekers "Hello Frostbite!" he says putting on a friendly smile

Frostbite ignored Kaspian, letting out a hiss at Dreamseeker. "I don't think you would've ever introduced me to him if I hadn't came out here in the first place."
"What? Frostbite what do you mean?" Dreamseeker asked, a puzzled expression on his face.
She ignored him, moving her attention back onto Kaspian. "Why were you two out here hugging so late at night? Most dragons are in their rooms right now."

"O-oh um..." he says unsure how open their relationship was to be but this dragon seemed that she wasn't going to back down "W-well um...w-were dating"

Frostbite looked shock for a moment, though quickly changing her expression to seem like she didn't really care all that much. "Oh. I see." Her voice had a hint of anger and Dreamseeker picked up on it.
"I think we should all get some sleep," he interrupted, chuckling a little. Frostbite huffed and walked off back to their room.

After the IceWing was gone, Dreamseeker gave Kaspian an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry about her behavior. I'm not sure if something was bothering her today or what..." He sighed, looking down at his talons. So much for first impressions.

Kaspian smiled softly seeing him apologize for her "Your alright...d-darling" he said unsure which pet names would be ok and he nuzzled the rightwing "Good night" he says before kissing his cheek and quickly heading off

(Hello. Sorry if I'm intruding but I'd like to join this rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back