• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WoF RP w/ Vince

Kaspian watched him leave with an estranged feeling of disappointment in himself for feeling this way 'Get a grip freak' he thinks scolding himself 'you cant expect him to fall for you after he saw you injured like that'

Dreamseeker stopped at a corner and peeked to make sure no dragon, specifically Kaspian, wasn't following him. He let out a heavy sigh as he facepalmed himself. Couldn't you just keep your composure for 5 seconds! You just had to go and freak out, huh?
He suddenly felt the cold presence of another dragon and he looked up. It was his roommate. The IceWing. "Are... you okay?" Dreamseeker looked away, waving her off. "I'm fine. Leave me alone."
She squinted her eyes at the NightWing as if she was deeply analyzing him. "You don't look fine to me."
Dreamseeker growled lightly, glaring at her. She backed off and walked away while mumbling something under her breath.

Kaspian looked around trying to decide what to do should he got tell him how he feels? should he get it off his chest? 'No' he thinks deciding to just head back to his dorm

The IceWing walked into her and Dreamseeker's dorm and her eyes landed on Dreamseeker's bed of leaves. She shuffled the bedding around, making a mess in the process, but eventually she found what she was looking for. His book. Well, more like his diary.
She chuckled as she flipped open the book and began reading.
Math... reading.. blah blah blah. "Huh?" She pulled the book closer to her face. Kaspian? Who was that and why was his name taking up a full page of Dreamseeker's book? Was it a family member? A friend?
She heard the talonsteps of a dragon and immediately threw the book onto the pile of leaves and covered it.
Dreamseeker entered the cave and placed his study scrolls onto his bed. He took one look at the IceWing and furrowed his brows. "I hope you're not touching anything that's not yours Frostbite."
She threw her arms up and shook her head. Once Dreamseeker left the cave, Frostbite growled to herself. "This 'Kaspian' better stay away from Dreamseeker if he knows what's good for him..."

(Throwing in a crazy antagonist if that's aight with you >:3)

(hehe I love it)

Kaspian flopped down on his bed and his Mudwing roommate looked at him "Is your wound doing better?" he asks sitting next to him "it's ok" he says with a shrug as the Mudwing nods "You sound sad" he says nudging him and Kaspian sighs "I'm just...figuring stuff out"

Dreamseeker made his way over to the library; his favorite place in Jade Mountain Academy. The library was usually empty but now there were quite a lot of dragons here today. He huffed angrily at this. Ah. Oh well.
Grabbing some scrolls to read, he lumbered over to an empty spot and sat down. Finally he could get his mind off of what happened today.

Frostbite walked through the halls of the academy, looking at the faces of the dragons that walked by for anyone that looked like they might be named Kaspian.

he smiled at the Mudwing who smiled back before getting up "Im gonna get some food wanna come?" he asks and Kaspian shakes his head "I think I'm gonna go for a walk" he says getting up as the Mudwing nods and leaves

Frostbite tried to recall the description of Kaspian in Dreamseeker's diary. A blue SeaWing with beautiful bioluminescent lights. Huh. Well that describes just about half of the SeaWings in this school!
She quickly scanned the area, trying her best not to appear suspicious.

Dreamseeker was still in the library reading a scroll about the history of Pantala, a continent he's always wanted to visit.

Kaspian rose to his feet and walked out wondering if he could sneak out again and go back down to the little beach, he wanted to see if he could find what bit him

It felt like hours of searching (despite it being only 30 minutes) and Frostbite couldn't find any SeaWings that were blue. All the SeaWings she did encounter were either a shade of pink, green, purple, or a dark blue. Frostbite eventually gave up, deciding to just go hang out with Dreamseeker.

Seeing the coast was clear he started heading out the window before feeling something grab his tail and pull him in. It was Coal his Skywing sibling "And just what are you doing?" he says pinning the Seawing down "O-out?" he says hopeful but he doesn't budge "you know that our Dad's expect us in this school at all time" he says moving his talon

Frostbite entered the library. She immediately noticed Dreamseeker sitting alone, reading a scroll. "Hey again Dreamseeker!"
He quickly looked up from his scroll before looking back down, a frown now on his face. "Hi again.. Frostbite."
"I was wondering if you'd want to go to the Prey Center with me?" Dreamseeker shrugged. He had nothing better to do anyway. Stuffing the scroll back into it's cubby, he stood and followed Frostbite.

Kaspian rolled his eyes "c'mon Coal your no fun" he says getting up as the Skywing looks at him in a rather strong gaze "Remember the spiders?" he asks causing Kaspian to back away a bit "You know I hate small thing man" he says looking away causing Coal to chuckle

Frostbite and Dreamseeker made their way to the Prey Center. There weren't many dragons in the cave (it was beginning to grow late anyways). Dreamseeker went over and slumped up against a wall, yawning. "Uh," Frostbite raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to come hunt with me?"
Dreamseeker shook his head. "I said I'd go to the Prey Center with you, not hunt with you."
Frostbite huffed angrily as she stomped her talons on the grass. "Whatever..." Frostbite walked away to go and catch a bear or something.

Kaspian eventually gave up and decided to walk with Coal "So what's your winglet like?" the Seawing asked and Coal rolled his eyes "Annoying mostly. Except for the Rainwing which is new" he chuckled and Kaspian smiled

After stuffing herself with food, Frostbite was ready to go.
As they walked through the halls, Dreamseeker never really took the time to marvel at the paintings that hung on the walls. Or the beautiful architecture for that matter.
The paintings seemed to each tell different stories. One of them depicted a SkyWing mid-battle with an IceWing, both clad in armor and their fallen soldiers surrounding them. Another showed the top of the trees of a rainforest, the sun rays shining through the openings of the treetops. Most likely the RainWing Kingdom.

Coal turns to Kaspian with a smile "Who is he?" he asks causing the Seawing to jump a bit "What d-do you mean?" he asks blushing a bit. "you know what I mean" he says nudging him and he sighed "there is a Nightwing whos kinda cute"

Frostbite nudged Dreamseeker's shoulder, jolting him out of his thoughts. "I have to get to my next class. I'll talk to you later." Dreamseeker nodded, watching Frostbite turn a corner down another hall before disappearing. Finally.
Speaking of class though, he had to get to his next class also.

He stepped into the Art Cave, bobbing and weaving through the other students as he made his way over to an unoccupied art easel.

As they day continues Coal smiles seeing his Nightwing clawmate and walked up to him "~you got a cruuuush~" he teases the Nightwing while nudging

(idk if Coal is talking about Dreamseeker or a different NightWing-)

Dreamseeker stared at Coal with an unamused look on his face. "I don't have a crush. Who even told you that?" he said as he dipped his paintbrush into a bowl of paint. Despite denying it, his face was growing redder by the minute.

(he talking to Dream seeker)

Dont give me that Buddy I grew up around three gay men and I can tell when your lying" he says sitting next to him "~Is it Kaspian?~"

Dreamseeker innocently looked around as if to search for some imaginary dragon. "Kaspian? Uh... Who's that? Never heard of 'em."

"mh hm" he says with a smirk as he casually checks his talons "Well that's to bad because he sure likes you~" he say looking up to see his reaction

Dreamseeker paused, staring at his easel in disbelief. Was what Coal was saying true? Does Kaspian really like him? No, Coal's gotta be messing with him.. right?
Dreamseeker rolled his eyes. "Stop with the jokes Coal."

Whos says Im joking?~" he says with a smile "If you didn't care you wouldent act like this~" he teases again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back