• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WoF RP w/ Vince

Kaspian went back to walking around as if nothing was wrong and kept trying to push away the pain

As Dreamseeker left the Art Cave, his art piece in one arm, he noticed the SeaWing from earlier. The dragon behaved a little strange as if he was in serious pain. Dreamseeker slowly followed behind the SeaWing, trying to be as sneaky as possible.

after a bit, he heads to an open balcony void of any other dragons and sits down panting hard "f-fuck me..."

Dreamseeker placed his painting against a wall before going out onto the balcony. "Uh.. hey again!" he greeted, sitting down next to the SeaWing.

The Seawing sighs and looks away "hey..." he says weakly as he scoots away

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk right now?" Dreamseeker asked, a little taken aback by him scooting away.

He winces a bit and sighs "I'm fine..." he says making sure his wing is covering the wound

He looked him up and down before saying "You don't look fine. As a matter of fact, you look miserable!".

He gets ready to say something back but gives up on it "whats it to you?"

"Well, I just wanted to see if you were alright. I'd ask any other dragon the same thing." He said as he shrugged.

he sighs "look your smart..or whatever...how bad is it?" he asks lifting up his wing

Dreamseeker looked closely at wound, poking and prodding it a bit. The wound looked preeetty bad. "Did you get bitten by a RainWing or something-?".

he winces softly "Not that I know of," he says fighting the urge to pull away

He let out a low sigh. "I think you should go to the Healing Center. Maybe a dragon there could help you."

He sighs that wasent something that sounded like fun, getting questioned and poked at by some dragons he's never seen before "Im fine..."

Dreamseeker crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think you should just let that wound go untreated,"
He stood and began to walk off. "but suit yourself!"

he sighs "...do you know where it is?" he asks looking at him

He pointed straight ahead. "Once you get into the halls, go down to the History Cave and it should be exactly on the left side."
Dreamseeker paused for a second, glancing over at the SeaWing. "Uh.. you do know where the History Cave is.. right?"

he looks down, too embarrassed to admit he doesn't "erm..."

Dreamseeker flicked his tail, motioning for the SeaWing to follow him. "Follow me, I'll show you."

he nods and walks wincing softly as he lowers his wing

As they walked down the hallway, Dreamseeker thought now was probably an appropriate time to introduce himself. This whole time he's just been referring to the dragon as 'SeaWing' and that was beginning to get tiring. "My name's Dreamseeker. You?"

"he looks over at him as a small flash of excitement light up his scales "Kaspian" he he says while walking

"Kaspian.." he repeated. "Cool name!"
He had noticed Kaspian's scales light up all of a sudden, but he ignored it. Probably just a SeaWing thing. There were a few seconds of silence before Dreamseeker continued the conversation. "How long have you been going to Jade Mountain Academy?"

"a couple weeks" he says as they walk "my dads finally decided to let me out of the kingdom for once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back