• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wizarding World- Ilvermorny RP (Open for prospective rpers)

LupinHallow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The great North American school of magic was founded in the seventeenth century. It stands at the highest peak of Mount Greylock, where it is concealed from non-magic gaze by a variety of powerful enchantments, which sometimes manifest in a wreath of misty cloud.
The robes of Ilvermorny are blue and cranberry. The colours honour Isolt and James: blue because it was Isolt’s favourite colour and because she had wished to be in Ravenclaw house as a child; cranberry in honour of James’s love of cranberry pie. All Ilvermorny students’ robes are fastened by a gold Gordian Knot, in memory of the brooch Isolt found in the ruins of the original Ilvermorny cottage.

Houses:
Horned Serpent, Wampus, Thunderbird and Pukwudgie.

Character Sheet link and where to post will be added once there is enough interest

Professor and Student Roles are both open!

Please let me know if there is any interest surronding this and I will post the character sheet and character post threads

Alrighty! Well i will post the character sheets and other info later today! Once we get at least 5 folks for students and teachers We can begin!

Character Sheets

Name:
House:

Wand:
Blood Status:
Birthday:
Patronus:
Sexuality:

Faceclaim:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Any requested extra magical abilties:

Here is an basic character sheet but feel free to add your own!
I will add it up top later and adding my ocs later.

Where do we post characters though? Will you make another thread for the characters sheets, and another for OOC talk? or will it all be here?

I will be making the pages for the characters and ooc and ic shortly! I will post them up top!

The great North American school of magic was founded in the seventeenth century. It stands at the highest peak of Mount Greylock, where it is concealed from non-magic gaze by a variety of powerful enchantments, which sometimes manifest in a wreath of misty cloud.
The robes of Ilvermorny are blue and cranberry. The colours honour Isolt and James: blue because it was Isolt’s favourite colour and because she had wished to be in Ravenclaw house as a child; cranberry in honour of James’s love of cranberry pie. All Ilvermorny students’ robes are fastened by a gold Gordian Knot, in memory of the brooch Isolt found in the ruins of the original Ilvermorny cottage.

Houses:
Horned Serpent, Wampus, Thunderbird and Pukwudgie.

Character Sheet link and where to post will be added once there is enough interest

Professor and Student Roles are both open!

Please let me know if there is any interest surronding this and I will post the character sheet and character post threads
Character Sheet Thread: Fandom - Ilvermonry Group Rp Character Sheets!

Bumping. Need a few more folks and finishing uploading ocs tonight on my end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back