• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~~ Wizard101 OC RP Search! ~~

user2023

Hello to everyone who decided to check this out! ^^

I assume you're here because of the idea of RPing as Wizard101 OCs! Excellent!
My plan (or what I imagine writing for such a fandom) would be to either use characters that we use/have used in the past and just decide on the levels/plot for the whole thing! :> My highest is currently a level 46, so I'm clueless about anything past that, but I won't mind if anyone's higher/lower than that! I imagine there aren't a lot of people wanting to RP such a subject, so I'm up for pretty much any partner level! ^^

Something I think would be interesting just in general would be a relationship (preferably MxM) between students of opposing schools, such as a student from Storm x a student from Myth, Life x Death, Ice x Fire, etc!

There doesn't even really have to be any plot if you want, we can just have them go about their wizardy lives if desired! ^^

So anyway, shoot me a PM if you're interested! ;w;

(Note: I might also be interested in Pirate101, but I'm much less invested in that game so I don't know as much about it... My highest is a 23, I think..)

Last edited:
I'm mildy interested. It's been so long since I've played Wizard101 but it was always enjoyable! I was a level 72 life wizard and quit before I could get any higher, haha. It's not often that I meet other people who play/played.

I'm mildy interested. It's been so long since I've played Wizard101 but it was always enjoyable! I was a level 72 life wizard and quit before I could get any higher, haha. It's not often that I meet other people who play/played.

Ok, awesome!! :> PM me, and we can discuss further options? (Haha, I know right? There's not a lot of people still interested in it, though it's definitely still developing!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back