• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Within The Broken Mirror (Dreams Beyond The Broken Mirror OOC)

just and idea you said something about them being old friends so i figure you could so something based off her scent and magic etc

@Leo Radomir

Old friends that he had forgotten after long years of the constant revives he has gone through o.x

But he will have a slight remembrance of the scent..but need to attempt to remember it..o3o

@happydeath

A lot of learning about code. Probably HTML? Who knows. With how  @Pyosimros describes it, they either aren't used to it, used a new format, or something went unbelievably wrong. In my opinion, the BBCode system was fine.

It uuhhh...I was joking about me crying and etc >.>

But the latter kinda did happen I guess? I mean originally the cloud thing was supposed to surround the entire top border, but by doing so it won't make it mobile-friendly for a few reasons so ehhh...

Best of luck to you! Eat carbohydrates. They improve focus.

Last edited by a moderator:
so

when i actually finish my shit

someone catch me up

because

i dont wanna deal with reading a lot

thanks for letting me be lazy

xoxo

@Plasma

Well..o.o dark character..kinda? :o  

But since your previous character has already had the cupcake thing. :o  I know you've read the rules, sooo accepted :o  

Y'all are cool with posts that come around once a week.  I am just way too busy during the weekday to really make a post.  I can try, but I can't promise anything.

@happydeath @Aio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back