Other With One Million Dollars...

Tice

One Thousand Club
<p>

Imagine winning the lottery and getting that kind of cash. Yours to do whatever. I was gonna say stocks, but everyone else probably would, too. After getting me a nice home and car, etc. I'll start building a supercomputer and finally survive a summer sale on Steam Maybe.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Step one : get the bills , house , everything paid off. Or buy that stuff , whatever.

Step two : add a secret underground lair to it , acesses by hidden means.

Step three : get every set of armor from Star Wars extant (ARC troop , clone , Stormtrooper , Snowtrooper , scout..) and a couple that don't , custom made to fit myself (KOTOR Sith trooper).

Step four : get 23 more of my detachment Aurek , slightly different in build each time.

Step five : get three more ISDs , 39 TIE/SF , 99 TIE/LN , 59 TIE/in , two TIE/Ad Protos , 4 TIE/AD fighters , and six more troop carriers.

Step six : revel in the pure badassery of my epic cave of power.

One million doesn't stretch very far in today's world.

But if I had one million, I would stretch it one of two ways.

Put it all in the bank and live only off of the interest. Seriously, someone told me that it would be like $2000 a month or something.

Or, I would buy a cheap (but nice) house, buy a nice car, and put the leftover in the bank.

On the other hand if I had one billion dollars...

I would buy each of my relatives a house, buy the nicest car ever, buy all the games and tech I ever could want, hire someone to dress me, hire someone to drive me, hire someone to buy my food (and maybe to cook it, too), and basically go hog wild and buy everything I ever dreamed of.

Plus a huge $1,000,000 donation to a certain website. ;)

I'd definately put it into the bank and try to use the interest earned on it to do things that I've always wanted to do. Part of it would likely go towards student loans and paying back my mom, and I'd use some of it to send my dad to visit India because he's always wanted to go. It would also be nice to be able to contribute more to charity than what I'm able to now. It's kinda hard to fathom that amount of money landing in my lap, so I'd want to be pretty careful with it.

1. Create a small Paramilitary corporation.

2. Conquer a small nation/city-state.

3. Recruit citizens.

4. Conquer a bigger nation. (Perhaps the size of Luxembourg.)

5. Repeat from 2.

Postcards from Freedom. Corp.:

"Look at the locals, don't they just love us?"

Who+are+the+good+guys%3F.jpg

"He's helping us load the flag into our car to repair it, just wonderful!"

KKK-Anaheim-1.png

"Rolling to the battlefield!"

Police+6.jpg

"On duty!"

Police+5.jpg

I would use that money to hire someone to steal me a nuke. Then I would blow some random town up for shits and giggles. Or I would get a methane gas bomb. Or a hydrogen bomb. Or something entirely new! Oh, the possibilities!

Save. Buy house and decent sized car. Pay bills, maybe buy a gaming computer. Save, save, save, save.

I'd pay off my student loans, as well as any loans my parents and brothers have, give a portion to charity, and either invest or roll the rest of the money into CDs because that interest would really add up over time ;3

Get multiple bank accounts since most will only protect your money up to $250,000. Then get an investment broker and put a good bit of my money into mutual funds and sit back and watch it grow. I'd pay for mostly everything with cash at that point and not accumulate any debt, then do whatever the hell I want with the extra money I have after budgeting it out. 

buy drugs from the local kingpin, party, rave, buy myself equipment needed to build my own lil house in the countryside/somewhere rural (hire workers) & produce my own tavern/bar/restaurant ppl can just come in & chill

Studies show that you should donate the money you win to charity, as that will provide more overall happiness than spending it on material things.

1. Use it to pay the mortgage.
  2. Give some to my dad and step-mum.
  3. Donate some to the Royal British Legion.
  4. Pay for my younger cousin's University fees.
  5. Save the rest until I find something good to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back