• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (With a Bit of Fantasy and Sci Fi)

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
So what am I looking for?

- I like detailed posts, especially ones that go into the character's mind set. Not just what they see but what they think.

- I usually RP female characters, although I do RP males as well, and I'm open to any kinds of pairings although most of the plots ahead don't really involve much romance.

- I can get busy so always send me a message or two. I apologize in advance as it does happen but I try to avoid it.

Now onto the two plots I want to work with.

Cloning and DNA
: Kind of like a weird bender of Assassin's Creed and Cloning in general.

A new project is underway to better understand the psyche of ancient humans. As such, using DNA samples once thought to be decayed beyond belief, scientists have been able to clone and re-introduce past memories to clones, therefore essentially re-creating the character.

The issue of course is that the main candidates for these clones have all been psychopaths or megalomaniacs in some way or another.

From Hitler to Jack the Ripper, to a couple other convicted criminals, these "resurrected" clones sincerely believe they are the person whose dna has been used to clone them.

They're also highly dangerous as a result and must be contained in a secure facility. But only time will tell what the government plans on doing with them and what ethical dilemmas might arise...

Back from the Dead: Think the Returned.

For some inexplicable reason, a long lost sister or girlfriend from high school has suddenly come back, almost a decade later after their death.

Unable to recall the moments leading to their death, it's soon revealed they're not alone in this condition and that their return is signaling the coming of a disaster that could wipe the town off the face of the map.

I would definitely be interested in roleplaying Back from the Dead with you! I have a few different characters in mind that could work with the story either as the sister/girlfriend or their sibling/ex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back