• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy witch's kiss ll one x one

beribin

perpetually exhausted tree
eternally searching, etc etc etc

honestly i'm shite at making threads beautiful so this is gonna be a barebones sorta roleplay search

baseline expectations
  • not interested in writing out your ultraviolent or sexy fantasies
  • i tend to write 2 - 3 paragraphs of content per post, depending on the context
  • i prefer to write over rpnation
  • we'll carry the rp together, plotwise.
  • open to pairings of all sorts and characters of all sexualities. aight with platonic roleplays as well. think of the pairings section as a ... list of roles in a story. that may or may not see the two ending up together.
  • open to your cravings. please pm me with what you are interested in, and any ideas you have associated with it
  • at this point in time, i'm leaning towards darker rps (though, i notice i tend to undercut the darkness with a bit of comedy)
pairings
  • chosen one x no thanks i didn't ask to be here
  • exorcist/cop x ghost
  • a mail order bride sorta sitch - mail order bride x housewife
  • cult leader who didn't want to be one x demon they summoned from hell
  • swindler/grifter x hitman/bully-boy
  • vampire x newly turned vampire/hunter/werewolf *** (wanna play my character alfie here)
  • journalist x criminal
  • something western in vibes idk
characters i want to play/develop
  • alfie; lackadaisical, mild-mannered working-class vampire who is somehow still alive years later- highkey wants to die. would prefer to play him against older characters
  • maxime; cheery, ambitious, ruthless influencer who uses black magic to help her out in some small ways
  • vasilis; conscientious, meticulous, angry and bitter cop who's trying to do some good but failing, badly
  • miryam; curious, obsessive scholar trying to peel back the skin of reality
  • balthazar; foul-mouthed, hair-trigger temper, emotional two-bit petty criminal
themes/vibes

a thumb tracing the curve of the raised scar on your neck / sunlight beating down on an empty expanse of concrete / parking lot fights, low-down and filthy and bloody / blue clouds scudding across the sky, a bird falling in an arc / dirt in your scabrous wound / sea salt stinging the curve of your cheek / the all-encircling warmth of a firm hug / sweat sticking little strands of hair to your forehead / mists roiling down from the mountaintops, a bell tolling in the distance / streets, muddy and uncertain and wavering in the soft yellow of the flickering streetlight / baseball bat crunching against your skull, alarms in your head / neon lights blazing on all at once, a steady hum in your bloodstream / the bile rising in your throat, acrid stench of bitterness / a long road winding into nothing, ever further into the darkness / a gamble on something that should not have been a gamble / hurt in your belly, hurt in your teeth, hurt behind your eyes - the indignities of life visited on one pliant soul / lost chances, missed opportunities, drowning under the tide of time / there are shadows in the corner of your eyes; they move, you turn, and they are gone / a woman standing in a perfect circle of the streetlight, looking up. you cannot see her face

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back