• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witches, Demons, Immortals, oh my.(Interest Check)

Meek

So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a witch/witchcraft RP. The elders of a coven have disappeared and the only members left are six teens who have barely even gotten a handle on their powers yet. They've got their families BOS (book of shadows), but half of it is written in Latin.

The only one who can speak Latin is a charming, dangerous demon who appears before the witches, claiming to know where their coven has gone. He and his two friends, another demon and an immortal take residence with the kids, taunting them with their families lives. At the moment, the kids are too weak to even think about taking on two demons alone.

I would need three antagonists who are comfortable with playing villains. Then five more for the witches.

Let me know if you're interested and I will leave a link in a reply once it's finished and eight people have showed interest!

(That wont be the title BTW, I could use some help with that)

I am very interested in this. Witches and demons are my favorite type of characters to role play. Haha.

But, I can double up on characters, if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back