• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witches and Dragons and Lords, oh my!

What should the name of the village be?

• Mystica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notiss

• Fairmist

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Adrian Night]I would like to be a dark paladin with both human and lycan blood.
[dice]16439[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Zalex Grajalex]nice :) I would like to be a dark entity, dammed spirit or something like that, could it be possible? if not just a dark elve or human

[/QUOTE]
Oh reeeeeally? Hmmmm *evil laughter* EXCELLENT! I needed some Shadow Knights...

explosiveKitten said:
Oh reeeeeally? Hmmmm *evil laughter* EXCELLENT! I needed some Shadow Knights...
sweet :D I like that, I already have my character in mind, so I just have to wait for the start

I wouldn't mind joining if you don't mind having me around? :) This sounds really cool and I'd love to try out a couple things!

Im getting really hyped up for some reason xD in real life I'm just humming "Hype hype hype doo doo-doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo dot dut dum dut du dum dum dum dum dum-ta-dum tud-" wait a second, that's the Star Wars theme tune xD

How'd you like a lowborn human with nothing much going for him?

No magick (is it supposed to be spelled like that? Just wanna be sure) affinity, just a hard-worker that likes to shadowbox when possible. (Yes, that's a hint towards me trying to punch someone if they wanna fight. Even a dragon. Or just run, running from a dragon seems smart.)

@DanishKreddi -grins wickedly- How about a centuries old Fae warrior whose mastered his ice magic/magick and honed in swordsmanship?

Looks at explosiveKitten, is that okay or too powerful? In my mind I'm just shouting "His might shall rival DRAGONS!" in a Scottish accent while shaking my fist, add a "Laddey" on at the end and it's perfect.

Is there a place to see a list of important roles that needs to be filled? Or just a list of roles available?

Would make it easier rather than having to read trough comments to get an idea of who's gonna take part in the Rp

I don't know about all the roles but I think I'm a Shadow Knight , so I guess that some Holy Knights are needed to keep balance , and you know humans and no magic beens are an interesting choice to fill that roles :)

Alright, @Zalex Grajalex @LaDyGrEy @Alterius @StarrySkyofLostSouls @DanishKreddi @Dante @PlaguedWithInsanity @Adrian Night @Blackrose7 @Abyss

I think that's everyone.

Annnnyway, I finally posted the thread and finished it up. I have the character sheet up and running! I just have to say that for those that are thinking about Magicks and Witches and also any Mew'ki, Lu'pine (werewolves) and any other animal based race to refer to the Mechanics tab for quick notes.

The Rising of Mystica | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back