• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witches and Dragons and Lords, oh my!

What should the name of the village be?

• Mystica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notiss

• Fairmist

• Total voters

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
Okay listen, I've been following this youtuber called Aphmau. She has this series that I just adore. The world she has built is amazing and I thought why not do something similar?

They have witches and magicks users (theres a difference), werewolf tribes and most importantly, the village system!

BUT ANNNNYWAY, It works a lot like city states. They have a lord watching over a village of people with all sorts of different jobs in the village, and all trading and interactions and dealings between villages done by the Lord. They can accept or deny people that want to move into the village. The primary beings in the land are humans, but there are other species too (werewolves, wyverns/dragons, nekos, elves, all are rare of course.)

Magick is used to power any sort modern conveniences (like indoor heating/plumbing). But they don't have many advanced appliances like refrigerators, ovens, that sort of thing. If at all, it's very primitive. Like an icebox and a wood burning stove.

If anyone needs any clarification on anything, please feel free to contact me! And if you're interested, please tell me!

I already have my storyline planned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lzly88PDVV1r4sak0o2_250.gif

Ayy Kitten!

Can I be a dragon of sorts? I have an OC already, I've wanted to use him but I never got the chance ;-;

I'd be willing to join, but could I create a human and a dragon character.

Well I'd love to have a lot of dragons (Dragons are awesome!), but it's essential they remain rare. One to two at most, and I fill the first slot out of necessity. It's important for the storyline.... Hmmm.... I'll have to consider both requests. But please, I encourage you to make a human character. Just be aware that the Lord position and the head guard is already reserved.

Would it be possible to play as a ghost character, or any individuals with the ability of arcany?

Oh, and what time period does this take place in?

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Would it be possible to play as a ghost character, or any individuals with the ability of arcany?
Oh, and what time period does this take place in?
Well, it's not unheard of. But for the sake of making sure nobody gets too overpowered(i don't want a bunch of people running around shooting lightning and spearing each other with ice), I'm putting a limit on arcane magic. Weapons can however be enchanted with arcane magic tomes to give added affects. Say you find an arcane magic tome. You can take it to a witch or warlock with the right expertise, and they can enchant a weapon with that magic. Of course, it is very limited. You could perhaps have a pair of brass knuckles with a shock enchant. This may add a little more punch (haha) to your knuckles.

As far as the time period, it's around the time of kings and queens. Except the king was overthrown a long time ago with which came the rise of the village-states.

I would love to join and create a face character if that's okay? Just the ones with the pretty face, sharp teeth, pointed ears and some elemental magic ability

...A dragon? I'm afraid I'm going to have to say the same thing to the last two that wanted to make a dragon. They must be rare. So one to two, max.

Oh no it's just I'm reading a book where the fae have elongated canines and the idea has grown onto me :)

nice :) I would like to be a dark entity, dammed spirit or something like that, could it be possible? if not just a dark elve or human

I would like to be a dark paladin with both human and lycan blood.

[dice]16439[/dice]

I already said that I wanted to be a neko, since I will just repeat myself, because explosive ignored me. D=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back