• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witcher Tales: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So the Lore page is up and it is nearing the time to start this so, without further ado, I'll say what's what.

D d1uni5ys24si3o
revalia revalia
ShadowRogue ShadowRogue
Iskandar Iskandar

All of you have been accepted into the roleplay. That makes us a party of five which is what I was looking for.

To all of those whom were not accepted, I'm sincerely sorry I couldn't have you. Chanticleer Chanticleer and Defenestrator Defenestrator I'm looking at you two especially, just from reading your character sheets I could tell you both are great roleplayers. In some ways I thought your characters could add to the story a whole lot, but, they just couldn't add as much I don't think as the others. This was, without a doubt, the hardest thing for this roleplay to me. Now with all of that being said I would love to squeeze you two in as a cameo when the time comes. I can PM you both my thoughts if you'd like, I know Chanticleer said they didn't want that, and if it's still the case then that's fine, but it could be fun and I'll leave it up to you two. I wish you both the best of luck.

As for you MrThe MrThe I felt your character wouldn't go with the party to much. I felt he was to evil for the intents of the roleplay. All of that being said though, I did think he was a good character, just not one I could fit into the roleplay. That being said though, I could certainly see him being paid to kill one of the main characters. And, if I need a bad guy later on down the line, I'd love for you to use Griznir in that capacity. We could definitely have a cameo with him if you'd like.

peachuu peachuu I owe you much and more for helping me make this possible. Even if you are not to join please know I'm in your debt and if you ever need me just send the PM and I'll see what I can do.

I hope you all like it and I hope I didn't take to many liberties with your characters. If you felt like I did then please say so and I'll edit the lore page as best I can.

D d1uni5ys24si3o good luck being the center of attention lol. But, you wanted to play the princess lol.

I feel like this story will be fun and I'm happy to be writing with y'all, sincerely.

Also Iskandar Iskandar I think our little duo will be fun to write out and I can't wait my man.

and ofc me and shadow are the supposed imprinted bad guys omg xD

and ofc me and shadow are the supposed imprinted bad guys omg xD
Yep, Sorceresses and Elves are easy targets and y'all are playing one of them. I did warn you guys when you made characters, your choice of character type would have an impact on the story.

Yep, Sorceresses and Elves are easy targets and y'all are playing one of them. I did warn you guys when you made characters, your choice of character type would have an impact on the story.
we surely dont mind it dw :P >:3

Oh god I love it. That's awesome man, I love playing the hated underdog (which is why I created a half elf lmao)

we surely dont mind it dw :P >:3
That's good.

Everything in this world should be shades of grey, I'mma try to shoot for that standard. Of course your two characters were only trying to help but, none of that would be known. People will label your characters as monsters who stole the princess when in fact it couldn't be further from the truth.

Also, to everyone now, we should talk relationships, maybe explore some scenes we want to write with each other, and talk stuff like that.

Btw if you're starting something tonight you'll have to excuse me a bit coz I'm out drinking XD SORRY
I don't know when we'll start tbh. Like I said my good friends in town and knowing us, we'll be so hammered tonight I wouldn't be capable of spelling my own name.

Oh god I love it. That's awesome man, I love playing the hated underdog (which is why I created a half elf lmao)
Btw if you're starting something tonight you'll have to excuse me a bit coz I'm out drinking XD SORRY
That's good.

Everything in this world should be shades of grey, I'mma try to shoot for that standard. Of course your two characters were only trying to help but, none of that would be known. People will label your characters as monsters who stole the princess when in fact it couldn't be further from the truth.

Also, to everyone now, we should talk relationships, maybe explore some scenes we want to write with each other, and talk stuff like that.

I don't know when we'll start tbh. Like I said my good friends in town and knowing us, we'll be so hammered tonight I wouldn't be capable of spelling my own name.
eugh. guys -_-

Same. That vodka just calls to me.

By relationships, do you mean romance or relationships in general? What sexuality is Anthoni anyway? I'm tipsy af rn btw sorry if im weird hahaha

Same. That vodka just calls to me.

By relationships, do you mean romance or relationships in general? What sexuality is Anthoni anyway? I'm tipsy af rn btw sorry if im weird hahaha
Your all good

And by relationships I mean any type of relationship. Whether that be friendship, romantic, animosity or whatever it may be. By scenes I mean any type of scene you want to write out. For me I want one of our characters to get so messed up, like stabbed or something, that they have to take a Witcher potion to heal. Otherwise they'd die, the only thing is Witcher Potions are almost a sure way to die if you take them and are not a Witcher. That's an example of what I mean.

Edit: Oh, Anthoni is heterosexual, only finding romance with women.

Your all good

And by relationships I mean any type of relationship. Whether that be friendship, romantic, animosity or whatever it may be. By scenes I mean any type of scene you want to write out. For me I want one of our characters to get so messed up, like stabbed or something, that they have to take a Witcher potion to heal. Otherwise they'd die, the only thing is Witcher Potions are almost a sure way to die if you take them and are not a Witcher. That's an example of what I mean.

Edit: Oh, Anthoni is heterosexual, only finding romance with women.
Too bad, he's good looking .-.

Can I ask why exactly we were declined? Just out of curiosity. You'll have to quote or tag me since I've unwatched the thread already.

Can I ask why exactly we were declined? Just out of curiosity. You'll have to quote or tag me since I've unwatched the thread already.
A couple reasons actually.

Again, the characters were strong in their own right. The only thing is I didn't think they could add to the story as much as the others. On top of that I wanted a limit to the amount of people in the roleplay. If I accepted one of you, but not the other, it'd hinder your characters. Why? Because they were so linked together in your guy's CS's. Both of them traveled together and such. I couldn't accept you both, but I also couldn't take just one of you. That's the ultimate reason why you two were declined. Like I said though, If y'all want to jump in the story as a cameo I could fit you in fairly well in some scenes I have planned. It was a hard choice, and please know it ain't personal, just as a GM I had to do what was best for the roleplay as a whole.

I hope this makes sense.

DW man, it's not personal at all - I just wanted to know what I did wrong so I can learn from it, yknow? Anyways have a good one, enjoy your RP and I hope we bump into each other soon!

DW man, it's not personal at all - I just wanted to know what I did wrong so I can learn from it, yknow? Anyways have a good one, enjoy your RP and I hope we bump into each other soon!
You did nothing wrong mate, the characters were both good.

I wish both of y'all luck, sincerely.

Ok so, some planning. First of all, D d1uni5ys24si3o , revalia revalia and I need to rp the escape and shit. or are we gonna skip it? Up to you MrBossMan MrBossMan . Second, how are they gonna meet?

As a side note this isnt turning out to be a good night :'( my friend abandoned me to get laid and I'm among people I don't know and worst of all, I'm not drunk enough T_T

Ok so, some planning. First of all, D d1uni5ys24si3o , revalia revalia and I need to rp the escape and shit. or are we gonna skip it? Up to you MrBossMan MrBossMan . Second, how are they gonna meet?

As a side note this isnt turning out to be a good night :'( my friend abandoned me to get laid and I'm among people I don't know and worst of all, I'm not drunk enough T_T
You know I don't like this situation more than you do and you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back