• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❆ Winter Wonderland ❆ [ Special AniMangaGame Search! ]

Carnelian

pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a side to my main thread! If you want something that's more firm & plotted, please check there! (Currently NOT bumping main thread, only this one)
That said... This will be my winter indulgence thread! I've mentioned such in brief over in the main thread, but this thread will outline such better, and to note.. I will only be accepting roleplays from this thread from date of posting until Dec 31st.

Winter & the holidays that come with it are well known for all the warm and nice feelings they give off, be it with friends, family or lovers. Thus I propose just a silly little warm and fuzzy feelings rp search! Have you ever just wanted to indulge in cute, silly, fluffy things away from all that more in-depth stuff? Yeah, me too at times! Hence, this thread.

What I'm searching for with this thread is pre-established relations (after discussion), wintery, good feelings doubling roleplays! Quick & easy no? I'm not even gonna make a long spiel of rules with this one;

✔️Writers aged 18+
✔️Romance ✔️Family ✔️Friends ✔️Ect
✔️MxF ✔️FxF ❌MxM
✔️OCxCanon ✔️CanonxCanon ❌OCxOC
✔️Thread rolplay ✔️PM roleplay ❌Discord roleplay
✔️PM ooc ✔️Discord ooc
✔️ 2+ paragraphs per character ❌One-liners

Simple huh? Feel free to ask if you still have questions~ Though if you do contact me requesting something that's already marked as a no... I reserve the right to not respond. :<

But what fandoms is Carni looking for I hear you asking! I'm just going to throw down a simple list, so come at me with who you wanna play for me, who you want & what kinda fluffy shenanigans you wanna get into!
If you think I'll know something not listed, do ask!

Love Live
D.Gray-man
Uta no Prince-sama
Ensemble Stars!
Date-a-Live
Sword Art Online
.hack//
Atelier
Tales of
Final Fantasy XIV
Persona 5
Chobits
Clannad
Elsword
Lucky Star
Nekopara
Haruhi Suzumiya
Isekai Mahou
Seirei Gensouki
Abilities Average
Catulus Syndrome
Magical Girl Raising Project
No Game No Life
Blue Reflection
Death End Re;Quest
Mary Skelter

Last edited:
Sorry to anyone I didn't get convo replies to yet! Was out with parent the other day practicing her mobility scooter and it... broke down. 😞 Having to push that back home when you live in a hilly area... My arms and wrists are damn shot to hell so I've been taking it easy. ;;

When you had all intentions to get to replies tonight but you had a panic attack at the train station earlier and you just feel all poopy now.... Alas... Let there be,

:bishiesparklesl:Shiny Bump:bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back