• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Winter vacation search!

Slothgirl20

Gimme angst, gimme drama
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys, long time no see. Now that my exams are over, I can finally relax and get back to writing! Here’s what I’m looking for and the rules:

RULES

1. Please be 20+. I’m 23, so I would prefer to rp with people around my age
2. Double up required
3. I write in third person, past tense.
4. No one liners
5. Writing sample required! I can provide one as well if you’d also like to get an idea of my writing style
6. I prefer to rp with other women. No men.
7. I prefer to write MxF pairings on my end, but I can definitely do MxM or FxF for your characters

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR (in no particular order)

- WW2 spies

-slice of life surrounding a group of friends in a small town

-Regency/ Victorian era involving royals

-Vampires

-Any ideas that involve lots of drama, romance, betrayal, action

PLOTS (take them as suggestions! I’m more than down to hear your ideas as well)

Spies

Muse A is a student at Cambridge University, having to deal with the stress of war around them while they're trying to focus on their studies. Their life completely changes when they meet a mysterious student (muse b) who happens to be the roommate of the son/daughter of a member of the British government.

On the other hand, muse c is a nurse who has seen the worst of the worst, being moved around the country to aid the understaffed hospitals. Things take an interesting turn when they meet muse d, a soldier on the run for being suspected of being a double agent.
NOTES:

We can play around with this plot and maybe have them all be friends that got separated from the war or maybe muse B and D are brothers where they don’t know what the other is doing ever since they got separated. Muse A and C can be best friends from uni who reunite, unaware that Muse B could be the potential enemy they’re trying to avoid.

My knowledge on history, especially the Cold War, isn’t the best, so there will be a lot of googling for accuracy. But I don’t expect you to be a history buff. I just want to build an exciting plot where there’s betrayal, uncertainty, and action.

Slice of life (WIP)

A group of friends living in a small town that they all want to leave ASAP since it has nothing to offer now that they're older (around the ages of like 20 or a little bit older). It can follow their antics and their disastrous love lives as they try (and fail) to turn their lives around.

NOTES:

Based on the movie Cemetery Junction, but you don’t need to have watched it in order to do this plot. This one needs serious work, but it really depends on the character‘s backgrounds, motivations and struggles.

We can have some enemies to lovers, lovers to enemies, unrequited love or forbidden love going on here. I’m down with either!

Vampires

-The survivors of long forgotten royal families have their peace broken as an old rival manages to track them down, threatening to end with the family bloodline and erase them from history…forever. (We can have old lovers come up In a forbidden romance sort of storyline, secrets coming out, etc. SO FUN!)

Regency/ Victorian Era

I don’t have a plot in mind, but I know that I want an arranged marriage sort of deal, forbidden lovers, or we can take some inspiration from Bridgerton (just finished watching Queen Charlotte)

That’s all I have for now! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message me :)

Last edited:
Bump! In summer vacay rn, so I'm going to keep the same prompts, but I'm open to any original ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back