• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Winter cold night, friends silhouetting outside, then they explore an ABANDONED HOTEL.

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Let's do this thing while I am watching Powerpuff Girls. (:
Morbucks is my girl. (; me.jpg

This abandoned hotel role play is with three between five characters which are cartoon display. This role play is at such imaginary, cartoon display world Mepelgrevd, such world described of detail and shortness later of this post. The role play setting time is December 12th, year two-thousand-fifty, such night this role play shall start as the story itself. There shall be guards who would send the intruders elsewhere if they saw them, though such intruders could probably exist evasive.

Mepelgrevd
Such Mepelgrevd is shaped as such very large heart of three-dimension, which means it is zero flatness, of light pink color, and it is surrounded floating similar of earth amongst pretty little light pink hearts everywhere randomly, them similar of stars of such real world we exist of, Mepelgrevd's galactic space magenta. The ground of Mepelgrevd is all light pink silk able to stand of and flat, with one large heart-shaped lake of magenta water at the center of Mepelgrevd. The top right of the heart consists of one medium sized waterfall with magenta water, the lake part heart shaped and not very deep, and the waterfall itself with white sheep fur resembling clouds fifteen feet above the ground surrounding the back and sides of the top of the waterfall.

Such all else of Mepelgrevd is of light pink bareness aside of Runwaymodel Place, and our role play takes place in Runwaymodel Place which is similar to a city of the lower left section of the heart world. It is one black runway with the hotel at the end, and at the start is a cute sheep-shaped apartment complex with eyes as the lower lettercase letter 'u' standing of little black legs to occupy the entire side of the start of the runway cutely hotizontally with six houses, three of the right and left leading of the end of the runway. The houses all look the same, cube, zero roof, one door, zero windows, and such is all.

Sun. Moon, Time. It is all like earth on Meselgrevd, just slightly different since Mepelgrevd is a heart and the galactic space is of difference, thus the sky is light pink during days, and dark purple of nights. Such clouds are always magenta, shades varying.

Mepelgrevd is of zero electricity, though psychic power which is similar of electricity, flower bud light fixtures common of such heart world. Such psychic power is radiant of such building, of same place as Mep Waterfall, there it radiating of all heart world as psychic. Such, of such heart world of conjunction with, is there is only one tree of all heart world, such tree of heart shaped, existing light wood, all of wood of complete centers, such of baring zero foliage, sizes of such trees only as large as nine feet tall, such as then six feet of width, and then such name of trees 'Wep' trees.

Of Outside of Mepelgrevd's description
Must; the feeling of being the most confident snowflake, as such felt passionately of my character Zflower, who is exploring and existing as zero name as security guard. Then... to him... almost no, though, yes, he as a snowflake, mean when defending his friends, annoyed of blackheads on his nose, and helping. Such snowflakes falling of the runway. Winter is of our characters. Winter. Winter friendships, Winter determination; determination of such beautiful landscape, and determination pulsing within our characters, Zflower not totally sold on fur-like Winter hats.

{{ such, my characters are zflower, a snobby little thing exploring the hotel, and victor, a manly man who is a nurse and security gaurd. :3 posting them soon.}}

I would exist honored to role play with you. Such as then, yes, entering places where you shouldn't is actually wrong. ;:3

Last edited:
we're all of confidence, then, relevantly more, less, or both, writing piece for ABANDONED HOTEL role play. Slender suit, one bodyguard patrolling before his formal night gathering which he is already late for which was work related since he works as such nurse and guard. His old friend always commented somewhat jealously about the young drug representatives, though he was gonna grab extra of the food they cater for his furry friend at home; Passpass, the chihuahua which he always makes sure never runs outside where he could escape and never come back. Winter having him; pinknosed, and knit gloves slightly worn. Certainly not similar to his mindset, of course. Slender, self assured, and may cool, sneaky breezes be of your character or he may catch your character; tree silhouettes, all of the night, lovingly of his mind.

Silhouettes. Black. Special. No... It was nothing. Not enough passion to exist super significantly. Such thoughts, Victor's.

(((Soooo yes i am excited to write for zflower and victor.)))

Last edited:
woods woods I can post my characters tonight and keep promoting such role play if you have interest of joining. If you dislike the idea of joining actually, worry none. :3

Zflower Rish, one of the abandoned hotel explorers.
ronereaderrine (2).jpg

Name: Zflower Rish
Such age: Twenty-three
Such heighth: 6'0

Such personality: Zflower is of musically bass resembling voice, and is anything but girly. Such voice is of zero rasp, and he is disfond of singing and most art. Such Zflower is young, therefore while he is polite unless of defense, much of his existence is him of little comprehension of most consequence and much of existing remaining growing, therefore he is somewhat naive and that much more precious and probably more viewed as who could benefit more of some secrecy.

His fashion is mostly black clothing of loose fitting black long sleeve shirts, loose black dress pants, and black, laced boots. Such other fashion, his, is of the same fashion, though dark grey, or dark blue. Zflower has such tendency of putting his hands in his pockets.

Zflower's family: Comglove Rish, Zflower's mother, fifty-years-old, and is fond of ice cream and red flowers.

Maren Rish, Zflower's father, fifty-three years-old, and is fond of silly cartoons and garlic.

Such past: Zflower's mother told Zflower he is as dear as the waterfall of Mep Waterfall Place of Zflower younger, and Zflower's father said such same thing, though he traveled much as work as such secret agent, therefore he was only home of such holidays most of such time. Such bows and special fabric disliked of Maren though liked of Comglove during holidays, then was Zflower playing undisturbed, and though zero flowers existed of Mepelgrevd, Comglove declared Zflower as something precious, hers, and thus petals, nectar center, and slim dark green stem as one was of her mind dearly and somewhat new as such small of Zflower.

Such Zflower and Comglove were existing aside such Mep Waterfall of such home of zero stairs, though elegant black, thin, medium sized rails resembling harps standing of both sides of their large, wood, lilac colored door, home square, somewhat small, the kitchen consisting of such complete back of such home, such kitchen of orange counters with basic star engravings, small stars, row patterning, such as all counter appearance. It was normal of Comglove watching Zflower at such home, teaching him there which she felt was safer, and sunlight and moonlight would sometimes appear beautifully of kitchen light wooden table, it large and circular, such kitchen windows two of each backmost side walls, medium sized, square bottomed, and arcs as tops, then as such, withheld designs of the inner windows. Such raising of Zflower was him inside most of such time, and logical gifts were, mostly of his mother asking him of putting together wood pieces, and crafting wood pieces as meaning of such home, home theirs. Such as then, though, of Zflower eighteen-years-of-age, she asked him of protecting the Mep Waterfall of silly round creatures, all magenta, with 'xD' faces, small of slightly smaller light pink heart shaped hands and feet. Such, such creatures, as matte, such face 'xD' markings black. Tongues? Such as then, tongues of them, of withheld existence. Such, then, such creatures of very small heart shaped teeth, aligned similar of human teeth. Zflower is of protecting such waterfall of such remain, though he shares such protectiveness with another. Zflower's mind today is somewhat of them simply fleeing if you put sweet snacks aside the waterfall, as then such creatures flee.

{I know others create other threads specific of such character profiles, though I shall simply request such posts are posted here.}

woods woods I posted. :3 I shall have my other character completed very soon, and I updated the last paragraph of the description of Mepelgrevd. Yay! Writing. :3 I shall advertise such role play more~~~~~~~

Such Victor Zweprh, such security gaurd
lillelelevictor (1).jpg

Name: Victor Zweprh
Such age: Such thirty-years-of-age
Such height: 6'1"

Such personality: Victor's voice is of resembling musically tenor tone, and very few times shall it ever rasp of such similar tenor tone. His singing voice is tenor, and he is of zero fondness of singing other notes. Such demeanor is anything but girly, and Victor refrains of existing judgmental, though he is very alert and protective of himself and those he is fond of.

Victor is self-assured and comprehends what he wants, thus is eager of learning. Victor is appropriately aggressive, and his gait is of big strides and very aggressive appearing. Such is him; helpful where he wants, though secretive.

Such past: Victor's family was never around, and Victor was raised at some family assisting facility. Several young kids bullied him and stole of him, therefore Victor has become very alert. Such time which is his of Mepelgrevd, specifically Runwaymodel Place, is sometimes with his crew, which is of three different men, them together since sometimes mischief is of such pretty landscape. Victor values his nurse and security job, such jobs keeping him of the right path, really.

{I know Victor's past is short, though I plan of writing longer, descriptive posts. :3}

Last edited:
I feel out of place
But guess what my confidence is unyielding although my hope is.
Me want in
LET ME IN THE DANG HOTEL IM TIRED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back