• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Willowbook High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You guys are so lucky! I want benches in the hallways! And I suppose a library makes sense XD. Does your character like to read or?
hmm, Lucas only willingly picks up a book if it's about some kind of positive gay theme XD like Love Simon or such. He shares my hatred for most other books .3.

hmm, Lucas only willingly picks up a book if it's about some kind of positive gay theme XD like Love Simon or such. He shares my hatred for most other books .3.

*GASP* YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS WNMEGKFNEONEIF[OANRIF GVRNESROI\NW\[F HOW?????

Okay freak out over XD. I really want to read Love Simon but I haven't been able to. And who doesn't love a book with a positive gay message? XD

*GASP* YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS WNMEGKFNEONEIF[OANRIF GVRNESROI\NW\[F HOW?????

Okay freak out over XD. I really want to read Love Simon but I haven't been able to. And who doesn't love a book with a positive gay message? XD
mm.. I have issues with reading long texts on paper. I needed 3 days to read 90 pages in Slovenian. Plus I hate autobiographies and historical books.
I really enjoy reading Love Simon though, I started reading it today cuz my friend borrowed the book *in English* and I read 122 pages in 4 hours or so!

It's universally known I hate my language so that might be why I don't like traditional books (Wattpad gay books are gucci 👌 tho)

mm.. I have issues with reading long texts on paper. I needed 3 days to read 90 pages in Slovenian. Plus I hate autobiographies and historical books.
I really enjoy reading Love Simon though, I started reading it today cuz my friend borrowed the book *in English* and I read 122 pages in 4 hours or so!

It's universally known I hate my language so that might be why I don't like traditional books (Wattpad gay books are gucci 👌 tho)

I do understand that some people find it hard to read long texts so its understandable. And hey I don't like autobiographies or history books either, or any non fiction for that matter. For reading recommendations honestly any popular English series, Harry Potter being the obvious.

I do understand that some people find it hard to read long texts so its understandable. And hey I don't like autobiographies or history books either, or any non fiction for that matter. For reading recommendations honestly any popular English series, Harry Potter being the obvious.
yee. I might try reading that, but reading a series is kind of daunting for me. I willingly picked up a book only today, in my whole 18 years of existence o-o
Love Simon has a more relaxed narration from, like, 1st person perspective so I enjoy it because it's not too different from Wattpad stories I used to read like, 40 in a month

yee. I might try reading that, but reading a series is kind of daunting for me. I willingly picked up a book only today, in my whole 18 years of existence o-o
Love Simon has a more relaxed narration from, like, 1st person perspective so I enjoy it because it's not too different from Wattpad stories I used to read like, 40 in a month

It's not like I've only read the first Harry Potter book or anything *cough*

As long as you keep away from huge fantasy and adventure books you should be fine XD. What about the Hunger Games? It's first person perspective, got any interest in reading it?

It's not like I've only read the first Harry Potter book or anything *cough*

As long as you keep away from huge fantasy and adventure books you should be fine XD. What about the Hunger Games? It's first person perspective, got any interest in reading it?
just like I don't really like survival or apocalyptic(post-apocalyptic) rps, I don't enjoy books (even gay ones) with themes like that. I saw the movies so that's enough for me

just like I don't really like survival or apocalyptic(post-apocalyptic) rps, I don't enjoy books (even gay ones) with themes like that. I saw the movies so that's enough for me

Again, fair enough. I just enjoy shoving random characters in the Hunger Games simulator and watching the results unfold... I need a hobby XD.

Well, *cough* Irene's single *cough*

But is your character gay, bi, pansexual or?
He is pansexual but homoromantic (I added that in his char sheet, what he's romantically into)
he's only romantically attracted to men, but he can sleep with women XD if Irene wants to fool around with a very feminine man lololol

He is pansexual but homoromantic (I added that in his char sheet, what he's romantically into)
he's only romantically attracted to men, but he can sleep with women XD if Irene wants to fool around with a very feminine man lololol

Ah I see!

I mean, considering Irene's only friend is her cat, I don't think she is aware of her own sexuality XD.

Ah I see!

I mean, considering Irene's only friend is her cat, I don't think she is aware of her own sexuality XD.
he can help her experiment! he's very casual cx
I could probably make a pretty transfer girl, if my own dysphoria doesn't cripple me :o

Woot experimentation!

And hey don't force yourself to make another character if your dysphoria affects you.
hmm. I'll give it a bit more thought. Maybe after next week I'll give it a go. Rn I'm kind of stressed and being trans isn't fun not that it ever rlly is x'D

Dude, don't kick yourself because your trans. I assume everyone around you is okay with it, at least I damn hope so. XD
more or less, yes (which I'm grateful for)
it's just a lot of crap's piling up and my transition psychologist is on sick leave for 3 months now, I'm nowhere closer to a sex change on my IDs or anything like that

more or less, yes (which I'm grateful for)
it's just a lot of crap's piling up and my transition psychologist is on sick leave for 3 months now, I'm nowhere closer to a sex change on my IDs or anything like that

Oh.. that must be frustrating. Sorry! I'm asking all these personal questions, it's just I've never got the opportunity to talk to someone trans XD

Oh.. that must be frustrating. Sorry! I'm asking all these personal questions, it's just I've never got the opportunity to talk to someone trans XD
you can PM me and we can chat! I don't really mind since you seem nice and you're quite respectful unlike some asswipes 2 years younger than me ^u^

Henlo, i was curious if i could still join in?
Yes it is still open I believe....

As for the two that have joined.... What class are you guys in?

There is English and then AP English for the first class. If you guys say what class you're in... We can actually be more specific when it comes to interacting with your characters.

Yes it is still open I believe....

As for the two that have joined.... What class are you guys in?

There is English and then AP English for the first class. If you guys say what class you're in... We can actually be more specific when it comes to interacting with your characters.
I just saw this haha. But I’ll be in the regular English class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back