• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Willowbook High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
DuckPrince DuckPrince Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Dontforgettograbastick Dontforgettograbastick Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat prettymaniactati prettymaniactati Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; alexbriggs82 alexbriggs82

So uh... I'm literally the worst thread manager, and I'd like it if you guys could help me out. Please tell anyone interested in joining that we're pretty much always accepting. Please also tell them what your characters are doing so they can join in. If you know someone hasn't posted in 5ever (like 2 weeks), please let me know as well. And if you feel anyone's characters or literacy is... sub-par, tell me about that too. And if you have conflicts with anyone.

Also, please respectfully let new folks who join know not to expect others already established in interactions to approach their characters, but rather that they need to make the first move. This applies to you guys as well if you find your character idle.

Sorry if I sound like a bitch, but yeah. Just want this to be efficient and enjoyable for everyone.

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Don't stress it too much. And hey, you had the balls to come back and apologise, instead of just leaving it to die, so major respect bro! I know life can be a bitch sometimes XD

Would of loved to stay... But it's been so long that the thread has lost my interest. thank you for letting me join. Hope to see you guys in another rp one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back