• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui Kimona Kimona 's Ai

Raven turned back as she noticed Kansan being put against the wall by both Junsui and the tiny bunny girl without any particular reason for it, arching an eyebrow in curious and entertained expression as it unfolded. Even then, the two didn’t seem to be done yet; they were also daring enough to try and find examples of applicants she should be afraid of; they should know better than that, but she still went and tell Ai:
“I’m sorry girl, but I refuse to head into a fight thinking that I can’t defeat those in my way. If you’re going to just give up and run away when you see them, then you’re better off staying behind to hide while the grown ups go to work. If the bunnies or Matadora chick ever show up in our way, leave it to me to keep them busy, then wipe out the rest of their team; that should do the trick.”

Kansan is taken back being called out by Junsui, it seemed everyone knew his feelings for kiseki. But also at the fact that he tried to corner him with his wanting to be a hero... this hit a nerve. It wasn’t about kiseki he’s not a yandere it was about someone trying to corner him, with his own desire to be a hero and the fact that he was being a hypocrite about it. The boy was not in any way a hero nor did he seem to want to be, and yet he was talking about what a hero does and doesn’t do. But the cherry on the cake was him trying to corner him with kiseki too, kansan could not at all blame him for his doubts but still that doesn’t take away what he’s feeling.

I... I like your STRAIGHT FORWARDNESS.” He forces out of his teeth, straining himself to say that in the nicest way he could. “I will do my very best Junsui, I assure you that my feelings for kiseki will not hinder us at all. Don’t try and back me into a corner, if I say something’s ok then it’s ok I won’t make you fail the test.” mackenzie says honestly and seriously, standing his ground but trying to do it in a reassuring way not a intimidating way. in the midst of the whirlwind of his emotions the young man then realized that if he let kiseki hit him or he didn’t get her if he had the chance then she couldn’t improve. To benefit her and the rest of the teams is to not hold back, this thinking eases his mind when thinking about if they meet on the field.

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus lost city lost city L3n L3n

Dai pull a hand on Nijin's arm, "It would be best if we don't upset our current allies." he says with a smile, "We have all the information we will need for the moment anyhow." he adds at the end, He then looks at the others, still smiling, "Yes please, I would really like to work together. So I would appreciate it if we could all get along." he chirps. Ugh. He hated talking like this. To friendly. His smiled then dropped into a bit more of a smirk. "As for a plan, Ninjin and I have come up with one." he begins, "It would be best to avoid her siblings, specifically her brother, although her sister is quite fast and agile as well." he continues, "At the moment we will just focus on taking out other teams and shooting targets. Let the other teams have the kid, instead we can just shoot them as they try to get the kid, or try to leave with him." He states with hand motions as she speaks. "As for other enemies to keep en eye on, there is the blue-eyes spiky-haired boy in all black with his energy based powers, and that girl with the face mask who has the eating base power." he adds, "Along with that dark-skinned male who seems to have metal hair, and that guy who who is all black, I'm not sure what his quirk was, bu to don't think he made any sound while moving, which mean he might be good at sneaking around." He hadn't been to close to the guy ever, but he had good ears, so the fact he never heard him, bothered him. He checked his ammo once more as he glanced at his watch. Soon.

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto

Tadaomi laughed slightly in response to the smug dark-haired male, "Well I'm glad you like it, but just make sure to bring extra ammo, so that you don't run out." He says, as he shoves some extra ammo packages into his immensely large and plentiful pockets. He then pushed up his safety glasses and looked around at the other members, "Are you guys ready?" he asks, "Because any second we're going to have to run out there and shoot things!" He laughs a little.
Tags: @Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker L3n L3n

anime-bunny-ears-rabbit-ears-girl-favim-com-463806-jpg.452684

Ai Abe

She looks at the doggy-girl, the blank look on her face. "It's not a matter of underestimating us because they think their strong, its more of a matter of them being really smart, and being on high alert." she states flatly, ear twitching. It didn't even occur to Ai that her word might set someone off, she was just stating facts as she saw them, and never actually took in to account other people's feelings. That's how it had always been. She was a lot like her youngest brother in that way. That might be why they didn't get along. "They know their strong, but their also know they can't let their guard down, and Mr. Dai is really good at coming up with plans. even if he doesn't tell everyone them." she continued. "You can ignore my advice if you want of course though, but underestimating them could get you khurt." She states as flatly as usual, but that had been close. She had almost said killed instead of hurt. No one should be dieing though. It was just a test.

ea0e4f90f8504efcb233f337cf401a95.jpg

Aya quietly listened to the metal-haired boy with a smile. It was a decent plan. She liked it. She made sure to grab some extra ammo as the boy said, and checked her gun once more. She was all ready.

Aya Hond
Tags: @Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker L3n L3n

Suzume was standing by the buzz, watching the clock as she stood there thinking, her arms crossed as she leaned against the wall. "I still feel like i forgot to tell them something..." she mumbles to herself as she stares at the clock. "Ah-" she lets out as something finally occurs to her. "I forgot to tell them that some of the metal targets will return fire." she states to herself. "Oh well." she sighs, "I guess they will find out soon enough when orange paint balls start getting shot at them," she chuckles a little to herself. She glanced at her watch once more. It was time.

"LET THE TEST BEGIN YOU MEAT-BAGS"
She smiled, watching on her little screen as the students take of running and shooting at things.

Edgy Mood music for this post.
Press play before you start reading!

ydxwRkA.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona @Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker : blue team
He looked at the metal male with a blank face for a few seconds. His outside exterior stayed as smug and mysterious, but he was quite proud and happy he made someone laugh. He didn't let his positive emotions show, instead he placed a smirk on his face. He placed on his safety goggles which was the one piece of gear he hadn't placed on yet. He already had on his target shirt and his headband on. He didn't like things over his eyes, but he'd live. "I'm ready! Let's have a fun with this game,"he exclaimed boldly as he grabbed extra ammo to go with his gun that he held. Any second now the buzzer would go off. He awaited the sound as he stretched a bit. He'd need his full mobility to make up for his below average shooting ability. When the buzzer went off he left his base with the goal to get as many people, or metal targets out as possible. He was quiet and stuck to the wall as much as he could. He hoped to run into someone he could fight one on one.

KqsukZr.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh Kimona Kimona : green team
The way Eris spoke made Kiseki extremely happy. She wouldn't say so out loud but she really did agree with basically everything the girl had said. She did worry when the other started.. boiling? She wasn't afraid of the girl, she was more afraid if the boiling hurt her or not. She smiled as the other comforted her, and she whispered a quiet "Thank you." She couldn't believe how kind all of her friends she made were today. Just getting to know them today made her look forward to the years they'd share at the rundown looking school. She desperately hoped they'd all be in the same class, or at least share lunch. Well that was if someone like her got in. How sad it would be if she failed to get into WCA, one if not the easiest hero schools to get into.

She listened as the green haired male talked. She had pretty much considered him the team leader. She paid attention as he explained what they should be doing. Taking out everyone they could, and shoot at the people getting or trying to return the kid. She recognized most of who he warned them about. She guessed the blue eyed spiky-haired guy was Kansan who she was hoping to avoid during the test anyways. She was also told to avoid Junsui, and Kenko. Junsui would probably take her out fast, he seemed like the silent and fast type. Like a ninja! Kiseki wanted to dress him up as one, but that would have to be another time. She had seen Kenko's strength against Kirai and Kansan and she knew she wanted to fight her the least. If her friend were serious Kiseki knew she'd most likely not have a head in the first few seconds of the battle. She looked up in anticipation as she awaited the buzzer to go off as she grabbed a few extra bullets to carry with her. She started to run out of her base once she had heard it, and as she left her base she grew bandages out of her arms and thighs willing them to hover around her body so they could quickly move them around to protect her from incoming paint bullets.

Kirai Kurokami

MISSION START!

At the sound of the buzzer, the game begins. "Oh fuck yeah! Time to test my marksmanship skills since Fortnite!" Kirai excitedly says before taking a few extra ammo and yell "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIINSSS!!!" She runs out of the base, leaving the entire team alone. Kirai has gone commando! Will she survive? Or will she be the first to die?

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh

Richard Arnvel

20190316_000836.jpg

Richard has been mostly listening at this point, sneaking around is probably best, at least for him as he can't use his quirk without a drink, he'll probably just stick near his teammates.

Richard grabs extra ammo and at the sound of the starting buzzer he pulls the goggles over his eyes and heads out. Seeing Kazuo taking off Richard decides to follow him.

Tag: @Kimona @Karcen L3n L3n

5FC346BB-9756-470E-983F-5261CBB945C3.jpeg

Kansan Mackenzie

lost city lost city

Kansan heads the bell and gets the ammo then checks if he has everything, he does have everything. The young Scottish/Japanese mix looks at everyone in his team, specifically James. “ok guys lets go have some fun, it’s been a pleasure getting to know each of you more. Win or lose it’s been a real delight being in the same team as you all. Stick to the plan, check if you have everything and you’ll be A-Ok.” He says with a smile, james has not talked the whole time. mackenzie is paying more attention to him to let him know he’s important and not forgotten.

He then heads off following the plan he and his team set, letting raven go first as scout/frontline.

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh

Attaching additional Ammo packs to her belt albeit far more ammunition than could be reasonably expected to be used, Kerberosa begins her march forward with the large blade at the ready through the gate, her ears perk up and eyes scan the area as she smoothly moves the blade to her right side with several heavy pings sounding off the material as orange paint pops along its length. The hand holding the blade has a finger flick out shooting a yellow ball of their own like a rifle shell, clanging into the object and slamming the adult silhouette hard into the ground, extracting the blade once more without much ceremony and swiping it to flick the paint off its surface.

"It would be best if you keep up, given the layout, we would expect others at elevation, behind the openings further in, and leen from out the corners, check them" gesturing for emphasis with the blade in the various directions "Should that be proven correct don't hesitate to incinerate the tree to remove the cover...." her eyes look up the to the wind direction in the rustle of the debris across the floor, given the morning weather forecast that should maintain for some time "We will hunt the lesser skilled targets within the grounds to harvest points while debuffing the efforts of the other teams. Kurokami remains close so you may have suitable cover" gesturing to Abe and Mio to head out and begin the plan, using that large object as an agile shield, she was hoping not to extract her other arm through the bindings loosen slightly as a writhing can be heard beneath as she is forced to chase after the insane pyro.

Last edited:

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui Kimona Kimona 's Ai lost city lost city 's James

Raven quickly lost interest in the little bunny’s words, since she seemed too absorbed in her own point to realize she was just challenged directly. Thankfully she didn’t have to wait for long as the red team was finally graced with the buzz sound that indicated the start of the test.
Kansan opened up with some cookie-cutter encouragement words, but Raven certainly didn’t mind, even going as far as giving him a quick nod. It was now up to her to lead the way. Taking a quick glance at the walls, she realized they were arranged in a maze pattern; one could either waste time trying to find a way out or reveal their position to get a better view of the scenery. But if I’m fast enough, I can get a glimpse of the best path before anyone even knows what they’re doing. That should do the trick.
Raven quickly dashed to the nearest wall and, with a quick boost, ran up its surface until the ledge, using her quirk to keep her steps from pushing herself away. While standing over the edge, she gave a quick scan across the area to find the shortest path towards the middle, as well as anything that could be of interest for her. C'mon, where's the damn pistol...
A few moments in, however, Raven’s sight blurred out as she heard the sound of something shooting not too far from her. Her body recognized several orange pellets heading her way and arched backwards in response, getting Raven and her the targets in her clothes out of their path safely. While she began to fall, she spun around her center of mass and grabbed the ledge beneath her with her free hand, handstanding for a couple precious seconds.
That was also around the time when Raven came back to her senses. She proceeded to look for and find the source of her troubles, two metal silhouettes peeking just above the walls. Raven’s face twisted into a disgruntled scowl as she pointed her gun and fired at them: the first bullet landed about where she aimed, but the second one strayed away from the target, causing her to fire another round at it a split second later to correct for the gun’s lack of accuracy. Finally, she let go of the ledge and let herself fall back towards the ground. A sloppy performance by her standards, but at least the first couple metal targets were down.
“Looks like this test has a few surprises up its sleeve.” She commented as she landed near her team again. She momentarily put away her gun and massaged her free arm, which was a bit sore from handling her whole weight over a few seconds. “Through the middle, than take a right and head as straight as you can towards the castle. I swear, these damn guns are so bad they might as well have given us slingshots.”

Last edited:

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise CapRock CapRock Mistahh Mistahh Kimona Kimona

Kenko trails her fingers across one of the walls where the orange hits impacted and sniffs before heading over to Raven and doing the same to her gun frowning with a slight growl "Grrr, the Paint smells different but in the casings, it's the same...Slingshot would be more accurate anyway, but no....that would be unfair to bring in apparently" The idea of different smells of ammo was a bust, though a few bangs to the wall gets another idea with how fast those bullets moved and accuracy? She could outrun them while covering her targets with her stance maybe...wait for that's it! "I remember! Queens move in straight lines! Keep up!" Dashing forward with her arms across her chest and going down the middle, shoulder to the wall as the concrete explodes outwards as she draws a straight line running through and over a target on the other side without much notice, including a smaller target with a heavy boot print firmly in it.

Reaching the other side she feels several bullets starting to impact her side staining the bandages Kenko had given her, resulting in her dashing over to the side to sweep with the arm she had been blocking with, tearing the entire thing from its anchor point and in half, Red paint trailing from her hands and across the wall as she does from balls held within it. Well...technically that was painted on the target, right? Returning however to others just as several more popped up to shoot her from above hitting the back of her head in annoyance, skidding off to the side and getting ready to pick up some of the debris from her previous smashing through and throw it as soon as she got an opening from the hail of fire. Well her targets where not being hit but the constant bee stings of pellets were not making her happy having her duck and weave around the pellets.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui grinned as Kansan gave him a straightforward answer. Guess being upfront with him was for the best, but now all that was left was to move his own chess pieces. And have Kansan run into Kiseki to see how exactly this little play of his would work out. And in the confusion Junsui could kick back and relax as the chaos unfolded. He watched as Raven performed her little handstand when orange paint balls flew her way as she began firing back. Impressive no doubt, but Junsui couldn't help but deliver some kind of remark. "Be careful Chairry. Can't have my little birdy getting hurt now can I?" He said chuckling shortly until Kenko began bashing through the concrete walls. Causing Junsui to sigh a bit. Normal people would often take the more stealthier approach in a game like this. Especially with three other teams they would undoubtedly come into contact with. Then again he took notice that his team was too confident and too stuck in their ways to try something else. Of course he could have spoken up beforehand about developing a different plan, but that would require effort he wasn't willing to put in. And then he himself would have to come up with a plan instead which again was effort he didn't care to exert. Though now it seemed as if he was going to regret not taking the lead himself. Oh well. It's more fun this way anyways.

Junsui began to think about the situation at hand. He could follow the initial plan that he should have prevented in the first place. Or! He could become the star of the show with his own little strategy. Decisions oh so many decisions. Though given this plan he would have to guide his teammates correctly or else risk getting himself eliminated before becoming the ultimate wildcard of this little game. He didn't really want to utilize his quirk as of now as his teammates would make for the perfect distractions given how loud they were. In fact, it sparked an idea in his head. "Guess I'll play along for now." Junsui said grinning as he followed behind Kenko as the sight of several targets came into view. Kenko would handle the close targets without any worries so he would need to take out the one's that currently had some distance on them. "Excuse me miss. Hotshot coming through.....oh shit should that be my alias?" Junsui said wondering as he aimed down his sights using Kenko as a human shield in the meantime. Placing the butt stock of his weapon directly into his shoulder pocket as began to steady his aim. "I mean.....I'm hot....and I'm a good shot. I don't know what do you think puppy mask?" Junsui said before delivering a small breathe before firing at his target landing a direct head shot on his target. "Of course Hotshot would give away one of my skills. It's not mysterious enough either. People love mysterious." He said focusing his sight on another target before delivering a small breathe as he shot once again. Landing a direct head shot once more as he smirked with pride before speaking once more. "It's also not too edgy either, but then again it doesn't really go with my appearance you know what I'm saying? Names are hard."

CapRock CapRock
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Ninjin Abe
th

Ninjin chuckled as she won her little starring contest with Kiseki though was even happier once the girl actually had shown a little backbone when speaking to her. Her head slightly titling as the slime girl came to her rescue. She couldn't help but to even laugh at the slime girl's remarks. It wasn't because of her lack of creativity when making her little bunny jokes as she had heard throughout most of her life, but it was when it came to the mention that not everything revolved around quirks. Ninjin often viewed quirks as placements. Those with strong or at least useful quirks were put at the top of the food chain while those with weak quirks remained at the bottom of their little structure. With strong quirks came the responsibility of training them which Ninjin did tirelessly without regret. Her family had a reputation and a goal to fulfill so slacking off wasn't in her vocabulary. Neither was "friendly" unless that person earned that respect. Much like Dai and her siblings. Ninjin was about to speak towards the slime girl, but luckily for her Dai was there to stop her. "Oh I know that very well Dai, but you should know what I tolerate by now. Even if we already have the information we need." She said chuckling finally breaking her eye contact from the two girls. "Anyway I'll attempt to scout ahead and clear any targets and hopefully discover those students that may propose a threat to us. Staying with the group would only slow me down if we're not engaging in any team fights yet."

As the signal sounded off Ninjin delivered a soft smile. "Seems I'm up." As if in an instant Ninjin was already ahead of her team her legs moving with incredible speed as she sprinted off to scout ahead of her teammates. The sight of enemy targets came into view, but there was something off. The smell of paint was close and sound of firing had already filled her senses. Slowly cocking her head to the left a paintball barely missed her face as she delivered a smile. It seemed as if there was more to this test then fighting other students. She needed a warm up anyway. As more paint balls came flying towards her Ninjin began to leap off the walls using her powerful legs to send her flying through the air. Bouncing off each of the concrete walls in a quick blurry motion as the enemies attempted to hit her with no avail. Hitting the spots where she had just left allowing her to close the gap in between them. Ninjin was a melee fighter so guns weren't exactly her specialty. She would have to really close to shoot them. She of course could just kick or slice through the enemies, and was sure her brother might be doing that as we speak just to quickly get the test over with. But she would have to mange her energy correctly if she were to face him head on. Sighing heavily Ninjin approached the enemies one by one delivering a quick shot at near point blank before quickly moving out of the way of incoming enemy paint balls. One by one she used her immense speed to take out multiple targets until the small area was clear for her team to move in. "Wonder how Ai and Tsukiko are holding up?"

Kimona Kimona
L3n L3n

Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Tsukiko Abe
Das.jpg

Tsukiko noticed that he may have hit a nerve with his comment. Her body language regarding her arm as well as the way she spoke was enough for him to realize as such. Though she added extra variables to her answer and extra information he could care less for. In fact, he was starting to regret the question when she wouldn't stop talking. Also apparently he was suppose to apologize or else she wouldn't forget this? Fat chance of that ever happening. She wasn't the only one who came from a reputable family despite him not actually caring about having a high stature name in the first place. He simply delivered a yawn to showcase how bored he was by the girl's rambling before breaking eye contact to show he was done with this conversation. "That didn't answer my question the way I wanted it to be answered. But it seems as if the more you talk the more I'm less willing to pay attention. So I guess I'll drop this for now." He said as his ears twitched at the sound of the alarm to begin the game. At first he delivered a groan before turning it into a chuckle seeing the fire girl yelling and running off on her own. "Guess some of us were anticipating this match a little too much. Tsukiko stuck close to his team at first as he didn't want to sprint off ahead just yet. This was WCA. While they might have explained the game in simple terms there was always something else to keep an eye out for. Tsukiko's head darted right as a paint ball flew his way causing him to let out a groan. "Wow. Someone should really pick up the phone because I called it. Of course there would be more." Tsukiko quickly got ahead of his team as Kerby gave the signal to move in. His legs were barely even visible with the speed he was moving at. He wanted to get this test over with as quickly as possible. Letting himself get eliminated was the best option for getting an early nap, but not so much the best option overall due to Ai and Ninjin probably strangling him if he did so. As he got in closer to his targets he began darting left and right with quick footwork to avoid the orange projectiles. With their slow speed they wouldn't be able to touch him or his siblings unless completely caught off guard. Upon getting within point blank range to one of the targets Tsukiko began to spin on his left foot as he managed his weight and power into his right one. Kicking the enemy target as it went flying into another one. The sound of the two metal enemies clashing caused Tsukiko to relax himself for a bit before shooting the broken targets to make sure he would get the points. "Two down on my end. Probably a thousand to go."

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto

He nodded in response to Ninjin, and with the sound of the buzzer, he did not head out after her, gun in hands. Instead, he glanced around, keeping an eye on allies along with an eye out for enemies and fire. He ran through the green team starting point instead, as it was the only building in the playing field. There had to be a way he could use it, so he darted around and climbed up walls and onto platforms until he made his way to a wall with a window. He even shot at a target or two that were hiding in here. He looked out, He could see the entire field from up here. He glances around with his head outside the building, there were other windows. He continued to poke around and- bingo. He grinned. Why create a building perfect for sniping without a paintball sniper gun. He picked it up and checked the ammo. Pink. Made sense. He then examined the weapon for thoroughly as to get a feel for it before poking his head out the window a few stories up. He had a good view from here too. Nice.

Tags: Mentioned: Mistahh Mistahh

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto

Tadaomi followed his team out of the starting point, he ran in a different direction as he tried to spread out. He saw a platform off to his right and climbed up to it. He had a better view up here. He then climbed up to a higher and smaller platform, even better. And since they were mostly metal he could actually eat them if he needed to defend or get away. He ducked down as some orange paint was fired at him, one smacking into his shoulder, and luckily not his target. With his vantage point, he quickly found the automatic targets and returned fire, taking them out.

Tags:

anime-bunny-ears-rabbit-ears-girl-favim-com-463806-jpg.452684

Ai Abe
Tags:

At the sound of the buzzer, Ai watched her team with a roll of her eyes. Idiots. They just charged out there. What idiot makes her position so obvious by smashing through walls? She shortly followed, pulling her glasses down before darting out of the starting point. Using her powerful legs, she quickly went about bouncing her way up on top of the walls. As soon as she stood on top of the wall she ducked down as orange pain balls flew over her head, darting forward, it seemed there were targets up here too. Made sense. Her eyes darted about, searching for the targets. 2, She dodged another few shorts before shooting at both targets..... She missed. One of them she hit in the head, which was the incorrect place to hit, and the other one she missed. Guns weren't her thing. She slid to a stop and fired again. She hit them this time. She quickly turned before running off, she couldn't stay in one place for too long. She picked up her pace as she neared the end of the wall, before jumping to the next one

ea0e4f90f8504efcb233f337cf401a95.jpg

Aya Honda
Tags:

Aya smiled, these kids were amusing. She ran a hand through her bright neon green hair before taking off after the buzzer rang. Time to shoot some idiots.
She disappeared into the maze, laying in wait for an unluck enemy to cross her path. She checked her ammo once more as she proceeded, darting behind some cover as some orange paintballs come flying at her, hitting the cover instead. Well, now she had to take that thing out it seemed.

0B24578A-84BC-4296-888E-E536A97174B4.jpeg

KANSAN MACKENZIE

Mackenzie smiles at Junsui then watched raven come back and report that there is a special surprise with some targets, he takes note about the guns and tests his by shooting twice at a wall. “huh, the barrel is off centered it leans a little to the right and the pellets reach a decent distance.” he thinks to himself taking a very important note.

thank you, good job raven-” He then is cut off by kendo charging off, he keeps up with her and dodges flying rocks from kenko smashing walls. Kansan sees Junsui use kenko as a human shield and that bothered the young man for some reason, he can’t put his finger on it but it slightly irritated him. After junsui’s expert marksmanship display he is impressed.

Kenko, are you ok? You got riddled with pellets back there, can’t have my queen get killed before she has some fun right?” He says wanting to make sure kenko was alright, he knows she’s tuff and pellets probably won’t hurt her but she seemed irritated while getting shot. “meh I wouldn’t say your hot but your a decent shot... just kidding (laughs) I don’t know I don’t like guys so I can’t tell you for sure, you are a very good shot though. Ok everyone we need to move now and stay quiet that noise no doubt alerted some teams, Junsui make raven soundless. Raven check for any activity and if you feel confident take them out, kenko cool down and stick with us we need you level headed if we are to win. James stick with us, Let’s go and get the civilian and get first place.“ Kansan says with a smile trying to adjust to the new circumstances that has unfolded, he heads off to the direction of the tower being diligent and cautious. Not knowing wether or not if any teams and even lone wolf’s went the killing route taking out people before the objective.

Mackenzie walks towards and checks a corner on a metal wall and see’s a target, orange pellets come right for his face as he moves his head back behind the walls corner. It was so close he literally felt breeze on the pellets, his hair slightly moves with the breeze. this was both frightening and exhilarating for him, This was a fun test that seemed like one wrong move and you’d be dead. Mackenzie takes his gun and swiftly turns the corner and shoots at the dummy, he remembers what raven said earlier about the guns so he aims a little to the right so the barrel would like up and shoots. His first shot hits right above the target location, he gets back in cover and waits for it to stop shooting. After 2 seconds it’s stops and he does it again successfully taking the dummy down, and feeling a weird sensation rush through him as he saw the dummy’s target point covered in red paint.

His heart races and his mind is a bit numb wanting more, the fact that he doesn’t know if he will be shot only adds to the pleasure. “more, I want more. how many are left?” He thinks then the wind blows kiseki’s bandage that’s on his forehead into his view, this snaps him out of that and he grows ashamed of how he felt and what he thought. Thinking of what kiseki would think if she knew what he felt and wanted, she was the only thing in that moment that kept him from going into a bloodlust.

Kansan shakes his head and motions to everyone following him to move, he goes towards the tower more.

2FA7A27C-20E8-4D33-9BE0-E94402139CF2.jpeg

Hearne Johnson

Hearne johnson watches the test with the infamous chainsaw teacher, specifically watching kenko. He is interested how she fairs in this test, she has a background similar to his. Cast out and shunned because of something they couldn’t change, and they have a eating quirk. He is interested in seeing if she is fit to be his successor, but he doesn’t play favorites he has a eye on everyone else too.

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

Wall to wall, Kirai seems to be making use of military tactics throughout this test. A part of her wants to go full out commando, but the school wouldn't reprimand her do so. She leans against another wall and right there, an orange paintball almost hit her head. "Tango! Tango!" She screamed before bringing hell to the target in front of her, eventually another one pops up and she rolls away from the shots before firing back. That is two targets down. " Grenade!" She yelled "Does anyone have a grenade?!" Unfortunately, there are no grenades given.

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise CapRock CapRock Mistahh Mistahh

The girl's nose twitches shaking her head off "The chemical paint smell is littering the area and its not cute at all! But the more teams that are aware of us the easy it is right?" turning towards the boy after taking several more balls to launch them at her shooters knocking them down without the inaccuracy of the gun and scanning around once more as she heads forward keeping her eyes and ears out for the distinct rushing of wind or popping noises "They are all going to go towards the noise and run into each other, we make a distraction then they fight among themselves or try chasing....if they do the later? I can hit every one of them in one sweep, even those other bunnies won't be able to dodge it if nowhere to doge too!" giggling to herself as she carries on ahead gesturing and pointing out targets as she goes before getting an idea when passing another shooter.

With a quick motion, she impales the steel on her hand and slathers the paint on the target, before carrying it along with her, doing the same for another to the effect of two portable towers like shields gains the incoming assault. "The Queens Royal Guard!... They have those right?" her mood flipping back to the cheerful one.

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh

Kerberosa flicks two paintballs down at the downed targets as she passes hitting the required areas again "Now Two are down, The targets need to be hit with paint. Do try to use those oversized ears for more than decoration" shooting a gaze to Tsukiko before coming to a stop next to Kirai as she continues to block incoming fire with the blade proving a highly effective moving barrier, while evasion was still an option the speed of the shots didn't require excessive movements and this way she would also be able to prevent themselves from losing points from the others being struck. *When I have to repeat something that only needs to be said once... It means that the listener is unintelligent, and that is irksome*

Pulling out one of the Ammo packs "While they require manual detonation we do have the option of such, higher concentrations can have these thrown and your quirk detonates such only while we are in cover mind you, for now, stay behind me!" putting the sword flat in front of her concealing nearly her entire profile and creating a moving barricade for the fire girl to shoot around, noticing a small nest of targets once around the corner she ensures there is no child target visible before launching an ammo pack towards the opening "Fire Now!" gesturing for Kirai to take action.

ydxwRkA.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona @Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker : blue team
He heard walking behind him so he glanced behind his shoulder to see a person from his team. Now Kazuo may be evil, but he didn't like the idea of fighting two on one. He didn't comment on it however. He turned back around just in time to see an orange pellet rushing towards his head. He had amazing luck, didn't he? Acting fast he dropped to a knee letting the paintball fly over his face. He aimed his gun in his hand and shot at the bot. He completely missed. The bot kept shooting at him causing him to flop to the floor to dodge the new bullets. Right now his quirk was useless and he didn't like the feeling of not being able to do anything. He got up from the floor and slipped behind cover. He took a few breathes before he peaked his head out and shot a few times at the group of bots, and he actually managed to hit a few. He didn't stop firing till he didn't see anymore orange pellets flying his way. Three bots took that much effort. He let out a sigh before continuing his search for someone who was wandering about alone.

V8RqsMR.png

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh Kimona Kimona : green team
Kiseki was walking through the area not even trying to be sneaky. Instead she let the bots spot her and fire. Her bandages flung around her body swatting the incoming bullets away. The only problem with this was that she had to actively pay attention to the incoming bullets and aim her bandages to block the paint, and that it was hard to shoot while doing this. When she was done with the few bots in her area she looked down at her paint colored bandages. She'd hadn't felt this useful in a long time, and it was starting to get her excited. Too excited. She looked down at her now orange bandages and the feeling inside her seemed to grow. She loved this thrill. She continued her walking as she let the sound of pellets being shot and her footsteps fill her head. One step at a time, a few shots at a time she went. Her kill count wasn't that high, but if she continued at the rate she was going at she'd be good. That's when she heard a females voice yell for a grenade which snapped her out of her zoned out state. Kirai? What shenanigans were her friends getting up to now? The thought of her crazy friends brought back her normal self which made her wonder something. Did the bots feel pain? Gosh she hoped not. She couldn't help but feel guilty for shooting at them without knowing.

Kirai Kurokami

A big defensive barrier has been provided, giving the team an advantage against enemy fire. Kerberosa points out a nest of targets and throws an ammo pack. When she gestures to light up the ammo pack, Kirai quickly looks at it, activating her Quirk which sets the pack on black fire and then it explodes, destroying the targets. "Wahohohohoho!" She laughed "Get wrecked!" She turns to Kerberosa and ask "Hey, ya got knives? Give me one so I can preserve my ammo."

Last edited:

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui Kimona Kimona 's Ai lost city lost city 's James

“Keep dreaming, hun.” She replied to Junsui when he mentioned she could get hurt.

Kansan showed up right after, being helpful and submissive as always; Raven was glad they had at least one of those in her team. The bullets firing in a skewed direction didn’t go well with her usual method of firing shots on reaction, but she could definitely adapt if she took a moment to consciously correct her aim.

“Hotshot? All I’m seeing is a scared little shade leeching off of others’ strengths.” She snickered. “So do like Kansan says and support me while I go deal with them. I can’t guarantee your safety against out joyful little queen if you don’t.”

After finishing talking, Raven proceeded with the next step of the plan; she headed a bit more forward after Kenko’s path of destruction and found a platform on it, which had a certain shiny gleam peeking out of it. Raven ran to it, picked it up and then dashed to the and forward, hopping from platform to platform in hopes of intercepting the Yellow Team. With her aim corrected, the few targets that popped in her way were quickly and easily dealt with; just small fry on her trip to the real targets.

nakamura ai

Location: starting practice | Interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n )

Green Team huh? The only name Ai recognized was best girl™ Kiseki. Her spun around as she tried to search fo- Holy shit, did Ai just start her period? Straightening up, Ai walked out of the testing zone. False alarm, phew.

By the time Ai returned to the testing zone, the test had started. "Dammit." she cursed. The girl sprinted and ran to get a gun. Hopefully she could find Kiseki soon!

After running for a few minutes, Ai noticed Kiseki. "Thank god!" Her small stature made her a harder target to hit and allowed her to dodge bullets gracefully. She had practice with dodging bullets with her line of work, but she had no practice with shooting a gun. Her weapon of choice was a freaking baton. Unless she knew for certain that a person wasn't on her team, Ai didn't shoot back. So basically, Ai shot back once or twice. It seemed that they needed to rescue someone for the test to be over.

"Kiseki!" Ai hid behind a wall and motioned Kiseki over when they made eye contact. She didn't notice Kiseki's odd state, she was busy trying to stay hidden. "What's the plan? Who're our teammates?" She glanced to make sure no one was trying to sneak up on them. "I can use my quirk to make people protect us as we save the hostage! I need to be pretty close though. Luckily we're inside and I'm already sweating."
code by Ri.a

james "touma" tanaka

Location: practical exam | Interacting with: red team ( Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise CapRock CapRock Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra )

James's eyebrow twitched when he noticed that the shadow shit was on his team, but a devious smirk spread over his face as he watche the slime walk away. He's totally getting his revenge on her in the exam. He was snapped out of his violent thoughts by a small bunny girl. She looked like a weak child - what the hell is she doing here? He narrowed his eyes at her, scoffed and tried his attention towards his teammates, it just to know their quirks. "I can manipulate the water in my body and its temperature. I can make ice and make water hot enough to burn people." He was here to prove that he was better than his sister and even James could play nice for sometime.

That was the only thing he said the entire conversation. James is truly a talkative soul. As the test started, James followed the group. Along with shooting, James threw dull pieces of ice. After years of throwing ice, James was proud of his aim. As they ran, James squashed a few bugs. "What's the plan?" he yelled at them. "We can't just rely on strength. We need a plan."
code by Ri.a

Eiichi Touzai [x] - Yellow team

He told himself: I'm being quiet and just watching everyone else. I'm getting a feel for how things are here, what kind of place this is shaping up to be.

The truth was closer to this: Eiichi was out of his depth. Sure, he hadn't been able to get into Angelwood, but that had seemed strict and boring anyway. And seeing the attitude of the teachers here had been fun at first, and the sheer chaos piloted by the other applicants around him. Then it finally dawned on him that he had to be a part of it, and then he wasn't so sure any more. If he dithered too much, he'd get left behind...

That had been around the time when the wild-eyed teacher had shot him in the foot with a paintball, and it had taken all of his effort not to fall over and make the giggles around him turn into proper laughter. It had hurt: she knew what she was doing, and he got the distinct impression that she had been pleased with the excuse to shoot someone, even though she wasn't taking part in the game itself.

He stayed on the field, though, even though it felt at first like he'd broken a couple of toes, and tried to wipe most of the blue paint off his shoe before starting. By the time he' collected his own gun and clothing, the team he had been put with seemed to have left already, strategies already being planned out. No way he'd sat through that test for nothing! He'd seen some of them talking together: the serious white-haired girl, the rabbit and the creepy-looking girl- though the last two didn't exactly narrow it down from what he'd seen of the other applicants.

It turned out that he didn't even manage to get to the base in time, one of his teammates running out of the door straight past him, laughing manically as though she cared less about the exam and more about the game. So he stuck with the others until they caught up with the mad girl, keeping his mouth shut and his gun raised (weaponry really wasn't his forte), and above all, trying not to get hit. He could watch their backs, at least: his quirk was pretty useless at long range, but at least he had the gun.

Mentioned:
Kimona Kimona (Suzume) Zamasu Zamasu (Kirai) Mistahh Mistahh (Tsukiko) PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kerberosa)

Tsuguyoshi Kinato [x] - WCA teacher (school grounds)

Sitting outside a classroom at the back of Willow Creek Academy, enjoying the sun, was a young man who looked entirely like he was in the wrong place. Barefoot, with an oversized t-shirt and holes in his clothing, he yawned and lit a cigarette. And spat it out, letting it fizzle on the scorched earth while he checked the packet. "Menthol? Yeuch."

Tsuguyoshi sighed, then pulled another out of the same pack and lit it anyway, grumbling to himself. He had a crick in his neck from sleeping in the old teacher's unfamiliar chair, feet up on the desk, and even now he was barely awake. His head was thumping so hard that it sounded like the crashes and shouts of a battle.

Wait. He sat up properly. There really were crashes and shouts. He turned his head, then stood up and walked down the wooden walkway at the back of the school, following the sound. There in front of him was the sports field, with that ridiculous structure that mad woman Kabeyashi had been so keen on, and... and a lot of students.

Oh, god. Had the school year already started? That couldn't be right. What day was it? No, wait. None of them were in uniform: this had to be the practical entrance exam.

He breathed a smoky sigh of relief, and considered going back into the classroom and waiting for it to be over. Then he decided: Might as well see who I might end up teaching. At the very least he could look like he was taking Ito's generous offer seriously and wearing his (figurative) teaching hat. So he shuffled, barefoot, over the dry grass, which was peppered with coloured paint from overexcited students, the last of them vanishing into the arena before he got there.

"Looks like fun," he said, and meant it. Or at least, the small part of the arena he could see, behind those high walls. "Not sure I'd call it an exam, though. Maybe a day out for the special needs kids."

uqMAxAu.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: lost city lost city [/USER] : green team
Kiseki was zoning out looking at her paint covered bandages for a few seconds when she heard her name. She looked over her shoulder in confusion, but her smile brightened up as she saw Ai. “Hey!”she whisper yelled as she slipped behind the wall with the girl. “We planned to attack anyone we see, especially those who are going to get those going after that kid,”she said pointing at the tall tower where the kid was being held. Our teammates are Eris.. a bunny girl, and a green male.. And a punk girl? I think that was it,”she rambled as she answered the girls barrage of questions. “That’s an amazing plan though! Let’s go with it!”she liked the idea of saving the kid. She knew a lot of people were afraid of heights, and she wasn’t sure how scared the little kid up there felt. She wanted to get them down and safe as fast as possible.

Brady Hollow

Yellow team.

Hello, dear friends!

Upon arrival Mr. Hollow had stayed to the side, speaking nary a word other than formality. His frame was one he'd used before, that of the nervous student, fear painted over his face, darting and "anxious" eyes hiding deeper machinations. As usual it worked like a charm, warding off undesired attention allowing him to canvas. After all, no one is ever interested in the nervous little nerd off to the corner, not when there are so many others to pester.

The solitude his frame provided empowered his observations, each face was tagged by mental note at tests start. Who would be the cornerstones of the social scene? Who were the alphas and their beta followers? Who were the important players and who were the future lackeys? Who could be manipulated with ease, and who was hard headed? Who had money and who was poor? Who were the few actually there for heroic purposes? The latter absolutely preposterous to the boy after being contacted because of his crime.

It was time though, no longer could he impersonate wall flowers. He'd have to work with them now. The fucking apes. The idiots. The lot of them disgusting to him. Little immature children with the minds of animals. Just seeing them mingle like dogs in a park had sparked him enough, but now he'd have to be one of them, he'd have to wear his next mask.

Nice little Brady, Brady so sweet, the little charming orphan boy with a smile like a peach. Fantastic. Fucking hell on earth. He wanted to commit crimes more efficiently and learn how they knew of the killing, that's all, not play house with these rats. Fantastic.

"Wait for me! The bell just rang and you're already running so fast! Wow.... Do you.... Do you do cardio.... All the time" he yells through deep breathing, chasing after both the "Leroy Jenkins" girl and the mutant speed merchant.

"Dumb bitch if this was a real fight you'd be a stain on the ground, and you think they'll accept you in? Fucking idiot" he thinks, nearing the girl, his face the model of positivity, two yellow teammates in front of him by several paces, one nearing from behind.

"Oh that's right we have to shoot targets with a paintball gun to display our quirks. Makes sense, spastic teachers need a grip." muses the boy, smiling radiantly as he puts three targets away with his gun.

"Wow I'm pretty good at this!" he exclaims. Amused for all the wrong reasons.

"Hitting a static target with a ranged weapon. What a feat, we are almost pros at this point" he continues silently, taking note of the plan hatched on the run by Leroy and the female with red eyes. She looked like an albino rat, how dusgusting.

From what he could glean, they would be detonating an ammo pack to take down some clustered targets.

"That's a great idea!" yells Hollow over the growing chaos around them, scrap rounds pinging from the flank covering blade barrier.

"And thanks for the cover! You're quirk is real handy!" he adds, beaming still, ducking behind a piece of plywood to escape the inevitable paint wave.

BOOM!

Goes the pack soon after, targets obliterated, coated in yellow paint. Standing from behind his little island Brady looks about, cheerful as ever.

"We're doing great so far! No way we lose if we bring teamwork like this to the table" commends the little psychopath, taking aim at some targets in mock second floor windows, adding to Yellows growing total with a few tight bursts.

Talks to

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Zamasu Zamasu

Observes those two plus

Mistahh Mistahh

In the same section as you

Blemmigan Blemmigan

Last edited:
Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui simply rolled his eyes towards Kansan’s little comments. Of course he was hot. To even jokingly say he wasn’t was heresy. On top of even telling him to use his quirk when he didn’t want to. The absolute nerve of him.....was pretty respectable. Honestly he thought Kansan was the same kind of dude he took lunch money from in middle school, but for some reason he had a little extra charm to him. He couldn’t place his finger on what exactly just yet. His dorky speech patterns, take charge persona, and his ability to fall in love with someone so quickly made him special in a way. Almost like a little brother. While he would love to put more thought into it he had a mess to clean up. Or rather in this case, make it worse. He watched as Kenko began using the targets as shields which sort of made him chuckle a bit. “Aw. You’re so strong Kenko. Always wanted a powerful girl protecting me from paintballs. It’s a weird fantasy, but hey, it’s not the weirdest one I have.” Junsui said chucking obviously joking around as usual. He began laughing even louder when Raven called him hun. She really was making this a tad bit too easy for him. Though she’ll hopefully never learn. “Hun? Oh does this mean we’re playing house? I play a mean Sugar Daddy!” Junsui said replying back to Raven. “As for guaranteeing my safety? Well while I, the handsome and quite mature Sugar Daddy, appreciate you’re chairitable offer. I’d feel a bit safer around those that don’t lose against a ch- oops. Almost let that slide out didn’t I?” Junsui said teasing the girl. He began to open his arms wide as he continued starring at her. While his expression was mostly hidden due to his skin it was obvious that Junsui had quite the victorious look on his face. “My quirk also requires physical contact. As in it requires touching me. So if you want my gift you’re going to have to give me a hug.” Junsui stood proud because no matter what Raven decided he had already won. Not hugging him meant he didn’t have to use his quirk, while hugging him was just satisfying as he knew she wasn’t fond of him. Realistically Junsui could simply poke her to grant her his quirk, but where was the fun in that? It needed to be embarrassing. And of course embarrassing others was something he was quite proficient at. “Come on Chairry we’re waiting on you. Don’t be the one to slow us down all of a sudden. I can’t guarantee your safety if you don’t hurry up!”

Interactions: CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mentions: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Ninjin Abe
th

“Honestly this is just getting boring now.” Ninjin said sighing heavily as she took down yet another target. Anyone with any amount of skill no matter how mediocre could seemingly pass this test. Yes she understood there was a point due to the school having tremendously low standards when it came to accepting students, but this was getting ridiculous. This little test was practically meant for children and in a way it insulted the bunnies pride. Even still she continued to take it seriously. Being brought up the way she was even the smallest tasks were meant to be completed with absolute success. Even if she wanted to she couldn’t let down her guard. Ninjin’s ears began to twitch as she started to pick up a few noises. One sounded like someone was busting through the walls while another seemingly sounding like an explosion of some kind. The other teams sure were making it difficult for her not to intervene. If she were to engage she would undoubtedly find a worthy opponent. The only problem was that if she were to engage them without her teammates consent she would seem like a hypocrite. Seeing how she was previously nagging at another one of her teammates for not being a team player and hiding stuff from her and Dai. “This is such a bother.” She began sniffing the air to obtain her teammates whereabouts. Dai seemed the furthest away surprisingly so he must have been planning something to use to their advantage. Ai and Kiseki were sticking together with Eris most likely close to them as well. “Should get back to my team and report back. If the teams are using more obnoxiously loud methods of getting to the target they must be pretty confident in their abilities. Or at the very least are wanting us to come find them. Especially the one tearing up those walls. Even without super hearing it would be incredibly hard to hear such a racket. This is getting more exciting by the minute.” She said chuckling a bit. Hopefully her team actually wanted to engage the targets, but given their quirks only her and Dai seemed the best suited for straight up combat. She jumped up on top to one of the platforms to get a better few of the area. She could see dust coming from one section while smoke brewing from another, but what really piqued her interest was her brother. Was he hopping across the walls towards the tower? The overall scenery brought out a playful and joyous smile on the bunny girl. She was indeed incredibly happy as well as satisfied with what she had been witnessing. “Finally! My loving brother has finally found motivation! Oh I really need to call mother and father to tell them the great news! Oh darn I really should have brought a camera. An event like this doesn’t happen this often.” Ninjin was truly happy with her brother. To see the family’s star child finally attempting to amount to something was in itself glorious, however, that didn’t mean Ninjin was simply going to allow her brother to win. She could go back to notify her teammates but if she did Tsukiko would get too far ahead of her. She began copying him by jumping from the top of the walls and planned a route to intercept him. “Let’s see what this newfound motivation has to offer.”

Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Her team

Tsukiko Abe
0C371129-F7D5-42A3-82F6-63A84B633E11.jpeg

Tsukiko sighed as it seemed his teammates were specifically selected to ensure he had a headache after this. Fire girl's enthusiasm and energy was mildly amusing at first, but now it seemed that she was just more than crazy. She was literally insane. And the mentioning of dead memes irked him. The brunette young boy seemed overall nice. But did he have to talk? Like literally at all? It seemed as if he were a bit too nice. Not in a suspiciously evil kind of way, but in a “I have candy get in the van” kind of way. Added to the fact that Bitchy McBitch wouldn't stop blabbing her lips seemed to only make matters worse for him. Tsukiko rolled his eyes when Kerby began to scold him. Mostly just brushing off what she had said. “It’s not that I don’t know. It’s that I don’t care. Besides clean up duty seems like it’s fits your style.” Tsukiko often forgot people weren’t fully aware of the incredibly low passing standards to actually get accepted into this school. In fact at this point the only real recommendation would be just being alive. Even if barely. Tsukiko followed his teammates and, while wanting to finish this quickly so he could nap, found no motivation to even bother attacking the targets anymore. Honestly letting his teammates do all the work at this point sounded like the perfect plan. Which in turn bit him in the ass a bit. His eyes followed Kerby as she threw out an ammo pack wondering what kind of plan she was attempting to pull off. The moment she notified the fire girl to use her quirk he somewhat panicked a bit. A few paint balls and smoke he could handle. It was just a little irritation, but a literal paint bomb and whatever it blew up didn’t exactly sit well with his nose. Tsukiko quickly covered his nose as the ammo pack exploded. Feeling a bit lightheaded as the strong scent of paint, smoke, and other objects caught in the blast filled his nostrils. He could barely even smell his teammates anymore let alone get a proper track on his siblings at this point. “Yeah. Quick reminder that bunnies have sensitive noses. So could we not make a literal paint bomb around me? Y’know. It fucking stings a bit.” Tsukiko was done with this test. Done with these teammates. He needed to grab this child immediately even if he knew his sister’s weren’t going to make it easier for him. Tsukiko darted past his teammates as he kicked off the ground landing on top of one of the walls. His ears picked up loud destructive noises coming from one of the enemies starting points, but he had no care for dealing with them. That child was the only thing separating him and this stupid test. He left his teammates behind as he started leaping from the top of each wall landing safely and making sure to dodge enemy projectiles as he did so. “Please for the love of god don’t let Ninjin see me.” He said muttering under his breath.

Mentions: Jet Jet
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu

Souta Kyikamo
C7E09800-1D47-4496-AA49-3F09CB5488E2.jpeg

Souta had been relatively quiet since arriving to the school. He searched high and low attempting to locate his friend, but sadly to no avail. Sadly upon studying the board with the list of teams they were sadly separated once more. His team.....was something else. A joyful and seemingly kind boy, an elitist with little regard for her team, a bunny boy that seemed to be displeased with everything, and a pretty insane girl that kept spouting out random lines. Not exactly an A+ line up, but they seemed alright so far. Even if they did possessed traits he relatively disliked so far. Sadly he was not quick enough to explain his quirk in detail as the bunny boy and the white haired female seemed to have been butting heads during their prep time. He could have intervened to try and diffuse the situation, but they both possessed a stubbornness that his opinion would possibly make matters only worse. He followed his team out as they began going to work on the enemies, who seemed to be able to fight back. This school had an interesting way of displaying the students capabilities, but overall it didn’t matter to him. He had to pass this test no matter what so he’d be able to see her again. And to once more be filled with joy and happiness. There sadly happened to be a small problem with his teammates. Sometimes conflicting persons can make the best team, but the problem only escalated a bit further. They’re was no real teamwork other than making the ammo pack explode which indeed was pretty neat. But apparently the bunny boy had a sensitive nose, and seemed to become infuriated with the others. To the point where he even abandoned his own team. He couldn’t allow this setback to keep them from moving. This was important to him and he wasn’t about to allow his team to fall apart when the test had just started. “Excuse me. Ms. Kerberaso was it? Or was it Kerberosa? Apologies for the forgetful mind as I have been quite distant as of late, but I do have something we could use.” As if an instant six bodies separated from his own. Each displaying a similar face and physique, but all possessing different expressions as well as body language. As Souta began to speak there was a severe lack of emotion in his voice as if he were a different person altogether. It was almost as if he were lifeless. “My clones will be able to assist you. Since they can’t be eliminated themselves they will follow orders to the letter. Just point them in the right direction and they will obey. Right anger?” He said looking towards one of them. “Hey! I don’t fucking like it! But point me in a direction and I will literally end whoever the fuck you want me to! And even then! I still won’t fucking like it!”

Mentions: Jet Jet Zamasu Zamasu
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet

She scowls towards them "We would not carry such paultry tools, Pick up a rock if you must you will find it just as effective" her gaze moving around once more as she advances, the blade moving at a moments notice to block another shot as she continues to advance methodically working through the areas to rack up the points by picking off the weak targets slowly putting directional paint on the walls to mark their path though strangely enough.

Her gaze turns back to the silent one, something was off with them with the focus of the eyes and what he watched, and a look far too familiar to the own she had in the mirror every day. Shaking her head it doesn't matter, provided he benefited the team there it was merely something to stay aware of. Her tone turns stern towards them casting an eye "Cease the brown nosing for later, focus on the objective...We will "have no way to lose" only when the competition has been crushed firmly" eye narrowing as the other member went AWOL "For example, our point total is now at risk due to the idiot and requires us to make up for whatever loss he causes us by making such obvious movements above the eyesight"

Turning towards Souta she nods firmly tossing a free paint pack to the others "You are forgiven, Scout out and identify targets, Your main body will stay with our group, the others who head out in groups of two in each cardinal directions and take what you find or send a signal back if you find participants....The end result will be based on the total so removing points from other teams will make our own that much higher" nodding firmly, at least this one had propper decorum and manners, his copy's not so much, Sliding to the side to block several more shots "And dont forget to call your targets" slicing with the blade as the guns fall in half before flicking several more balls through the targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back