• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kenko keeps advancing on the tower, eventually reaching the base of it and looking upwards and back to the others "Come in for a Hug! we can go straight to the top!....Hmm" turning to Junsui with a wide grin once more with a glint to her eyes. As soon as they were all gathered she intended to simply use all her strength to leap straight to the top and across the several platforms to get straight to the boy at the top in the most direct fashion...getting down? Eh landing strategy could come later.

Opening her arms wide as she gestures people to gather up, they had already racked up a good number of points at least even with the destruction left in her wake, she could smell...sweat and fur approaching, well if they were fast they could just smash that down.

Brady Hollow

Yellow Team

A different approach perhaps

Cold interior matching exterior, white rat had insulted Bradys frame already. He could respect that, at least she wasn't a sap buying into his most basic ruse. Furthermore she'd torn into the departing mutant which he found amusing. Fucking mutants, they were disgusting the lot of them.

He didn't like the girl of course... he didn't like anyone really... but she was alright. Had Brady been without frame or with one of more nuance, the two mightve vibed well, but that was immaterial now.

"I'm not brown nosing" he defends, hurt tone synthesized with expertise.

"I think our team is solid that's all I'm trying to say okay? I'm sorry if I was over the top" continues Hollow apologetically.

"With a cloning quirk on our side multiplying offense, your added defense and the mutants speed we should beat other groups" explains the boy, nodding at Kerberosa and Souta, his delivery grounded, dials adjusted to match the others.

After all, he wasn't in Jr. High anymore. These weren't impressionable little kids, he had to remember that. His approach at WCA would have to tilt.

A little more stoic, a little less enthusiastic. A bit more analytic, a little less charismatic. A balanced presentation. He'd be positive and friendly as he always was, but the happy go lucky shit wouldn't fly.

In that vein, Brady kept it level after his next dozen shots, informing the rest of the group with a simple "Five targets down keep it up guys" rather than another sarcastic quip. All the while the blades blocking all incoming fire. It was almost too easy, and the sadistic Hollow hoped for something more interesting to happen.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mistahh Mistahh

Last edited:

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto

Dai glances around the field first. HE should probably notify Ninjin of what he found first. So he loaded up his sniper rifle and watched her movements for a moment, before firing ahead of her, three tin shots in the shape of a triangle, and one green one on the middle. these would land just ahead of her on a target for her to see. then he turned his sights back on the enemy. He looked over the field before deciding on a yellow team member first. The brown haired kid was a good shot. So he would take him out first. He fired a shot at the kid.... He missed. He some how missed. What rotten luck. He would have to adjust his angle more for shooting across the field. He changed his angle before firing to more pink shots at Brady

Tags: Mentioned: Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto

Tadaomi watched the green haired girl on his team disappear as he stood on his platform. He shot at a few more targets and whatnot until the writer got tired of writing post for him and decided they weren't all that interested in doing all that much else with him for now.

Tags:

anime-bunny-ears-rabbit-ears-girl-favim-com-463806-jpg.452684

Ai Abe
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh

Ai ran across the tops of the walls. As she did so she notices her brother hop up a ways away, quickly followed by her sister shortly after. It seemed they hadn't seen her yet. Perfect. They were on opposing teams right now after all. She shot a few more annoying targets before she looked through her scope at her siblings. She fired off 2 red shots at each of them before tarting into the pathways again before she could be (fully) spotted, and continued her inward movement. if she got bother her siblings out she could totally brag to everyone else!

ea0e4f90f8504efcb233f337cf401a95.jpg

Aya Honda
Tags:

Aya quickly rollwed out of her cover and shot at the mechanical targets that were blocking her path. She couldn't believe she had been put on a different team as Souta. This was so annoying!! But. She could work with this. She shot at another target as she darted forward before she disappeared down another path. She had mostly left her team behind for now She needed to find a group of enemies to distract with her quirk. That would be great.

181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg

Arihito Yamauchi

The blonde noticed the appearance of one of the newest teachers and trotted over to him. "Heeello!" He greets with a smile "Nice to see you about." he says, "We never were properly introduced," he continues, "My name is Arihito Yamauchi." he smiles, patting the bare-footed man on the shoulder, not noticing the activation of his quirk, as usual, ignoring the special needs comment for now. "Don't forget that you're going to be one of the homeroom teachers this year!" he chirps, "You just have to be there when class starts and tell the kids what they will be doing!" Arihito smiles, "Of course we will have some sheets for you as well so you don't forget!" he adds with a smile.

Tags: Blemmigan Blemmigan (Tsuguyoshi Kinato)

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai blinked three times with a blank expression before saying "Alright, that's fine. I'll whack them with this instead." She turns her attention to the bunny boy complaining about the smell that left off from the exploded paint canister. "I'm sorry, but have you every heard of *****? That shit is addicting!" She says before looking at the green-haired boy who just made a number of clones of himself, but with different expressions. Kirai was surprised to the point of thinking "Him...I wonder if he is willing to give me a good ********?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet

Brady Hollow

Yellow Team

Just breathe deep, and relax.

Brady understood the game. He knew student vs student was part of the exam. It wasn't an issue for him. If it came to him, it came to him, no big deal. However what did matter was being singled out and targeted by another. As if he were some mark to be taken advantage of, a weak joke of an applicant to be picked on. So when the shot came, for just the smallest moment his mask slipped, rage filled eyes harboring deep sadism and cruelty flashing towards where the sniper had shot. The others in his team wouldn't be able to pick up on it, but perhaps whoever was looking through the scope would.

"Calm down, they'll get theirs soon enough, don't break frame now, not this early" he thinks, heart rate spiking with fury before subsiding just as quick, the cold boy able to turn emotions up and down like settings with a remote, his face once more the epitome of calm.

He had to defend himself somehow though, the blade barrier was good but the sniper had a high approach vector, just over the walls apex. He only had one choice given the circumstance, to use his quirk defensively. And activate it he did, giving life to darkness, a thick layer of brackish worms springing from his skin, wrapping around his body just in the nick of time.

TA TA TA come the three shots, digging into his second skin, paint mixing with the worms viscous membrane, leaving a wake of corrupted pink paint.

"I have to use my quirk this early huh? I can keep most of it under wraps, it's a defensive mechanism only, that's what I'll say if anyone asks" he continues internally, wanting to keep cards close among the competition.

Looking to the tower, Brady could see a vague ant-like outline of a person with green hair, likely the sniper. With a smirk he winks in his/her direction, covering the rest of his body in bio-armor, swinging his gun around and firing wildly at the person. He knew there was no chance of actually hitting them, but he wanted the one on the tower to know something, that they wouldn't surprise Hollow again.

"Wow that was close" he murmers to no one in particular.

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Eiichi Touzai [x] - Yellow team

Eiichi had been feeling pretty good about himself. Okay, so he hadn't had the chance to stand out yet, and his quirk was unusable outside of close combat, but he had hit a few targets and seemed to have been absorbed into the group without trouble. Even as the group itself had rather suddenly more than doubled in size. He just needed the opportunity to--

A sudden blur of green paint from above made him jump randomly sideways, though he hadn't been its focus. He hadn't even been looking up, which was probably stupid, but he'd figured the team was well-protected.

Meanwhile, the student next to him seemed to be suffering from some kind of rapid-onset infection. Before Eiichi really had a chance to be disgusted by what was going on, the guy was covered in a writhing, phlemy mass, like something dragged up unwanted in a fishing net.

"Hmm!" he said, looking away before he trusted himself to say much else. Then: "Everyone's getting desperate." It was true: more people were getting the hang of the game, or getting more adventurous seeing what they could get away with.

Time was running out: he doubted this was the kind of school that let you through just because your teammates could cover you. And if he didn't get accepted into even WCA after all this, he'd probably spontaneously combust out of shame.

With:
Mistahh Mistahh (Souta) PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kerberosa) Zamasu Zamasu (Kirai) Jet Jet (Brady)

Tsuguyoshi Kinato [x] - WCA teacher (school grounds)

Someone was far too chipper for this early in the-- was it afternoon already? What day was it? Was he wearing pants?

"Oh. Hey," Tsuguyoshi mumbled, as his shoulder bones quietly shattered under the blond's touch. He thought he'd seen him around before, but had always managed to tactfully avoid actual conversation with anyone. "Uh, Kinato. And sure, not a problem. I mean, how hard can it be?"

Keep the kids occupied, read off a sheet, tell them to write essays, finish working mid-afternoon, enjoy the school breaks. If this clown could do it, so could he. Tsuguyoshi gave him his most sincere smile, which neither looked sincere nor like much of a smile, but it was a fair attempt at both. "Nice to meet you," he added, to complete the illusion of charm.

Shoulder still slumped, he dropped his cigarette butt onto the ground and coolly stepped on it, then let out an undignified yelp as it singed his foot.

With:
Kimona Kimona (Yamauchi)

Mio had mostly just gone with the flow staying back and being a bit bored with everything. It was surprising how easy it was for a giant moth to blend into the background. Still that had come to an end with the teams and her getting put on one with some girl that was really really not her type she sounded like some kind of alien trying to be human. That or she sounded like a robot using the most complex words in the most formal manner with little normal slang or terminology. It was odd how if someone spoke like a living dictionary they just came off as kind of a jerk. Well Mio just nodded and then when things started completely left her team to teleport to a random location she could see from the start. The girl wanted her to scout and report things, but well Mio felt that just scouting around was good enough, maybe bag a few random people , but over all she didn't really feel like working with or for the team leader so she was not going to put in much effort. Really Mio was half debating just sitting around and waiting for the test to be done and see how that girl did with those who were seemingly willing to follow her. So from a distance Mio watched her team as they made progress earning points while she could sit back and "scout" all by herself and hopefully staying out of line of sight of their "leader" as that girl no doubt would want to going into a long mechanical lecture about the virtues of team work and everyone pulling their weight.

nakamura ai

Location: running toward the tower | Interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n ) + Bunny Girl ( Mistahh Mistahh )

"Which way is the hostage?" Ai pushed her hair out of her hair. "Up on the tower?"

Ai pushed herself onto her feet and offered her friend a hand. "Do you want to go first? Your quirk is much faster to use in case if someone ambushes us."

As Ai felt much more comfortable with Kiseki on her side: Ai began shooting people. Before, Ai was worried that she would hit her roommates, and now, Ai's shooting everyone that she sees. It's a dog eat dog world and Ai wasn't going to lose to pathetic wannabes.

"Oh, is that one of our teammates?" As they turned the corner, Ai pointed to a bunny girl hopping off the walls. "Should I call out to her? I'm going to call out to her."

The girl took a deep breathe and screamed as loud as she could. "Hey, Bunny Girl! Are you on green team?"
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
(Guys, I'd like to announce that I'll have to NPC Raven for a while because of time constraints. I'll be back with her as soon as I have the time again, I promise.)

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui Kimona Kimona 's Ai lost city lost city 's James

“Oh, please. With how hard you’ve been trying to impress me, you couldn’t play anything older than a little boy-“ Raven stopped her sentence as Junsui mentioned the chair, holding back from growling at him with all her might. By the time Junsui mentioned the hug, Raven’s eye was twitching and her teeth were bare, arms hanging beside her.
“Nuh uh. Not going to happen.” She crossed her arms and looked away.
While that happened, the competition was still pretty much up and running, with explosions and shots turning out just about everywhere. Kenko was also requiring Junsui’s assistance and the whole team seemed to be just hanging around, waiting for Raven to make up her mind. After some several seconds of no changes, the girl grew too impatient to keep the situation.
“…Lucky you. Seems like outside circumstances will get you the touch and affection you so desperately need. Just… Don’t come crying for more later, hun.” That last word came carried with as much salt as it did accent.
After speaking, Raven quickly turned into a spring and dug herself into Junsui’s arms, holding him for an entire second before slipping right off. She didn’t say anything else, resorting to simply turn herself back and leave the team’s line of sight. She could never afford to see how red her face was; it was a flustered blush for sure, but no one would ever believe her if they saw it.

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet

Kerberosa nods in response to Brady before noticing the several shots slowly coming in from the distance, Moron...whoever thought using paint from that range seriously made a mistake, the angle alone showed they're the exact position now in clear view. "We have a live target, Kirai focus your fire up on that area" gesturing up to Dai's location as she starts to advance and direct the others to follow. "Mio! Focus on surveillance, don't let him escape, Call in the clones to surround the target and advance as one clearing the targets along the way....do not give him a chance to respond and continue until the target has been silenced." shifting to move at speed in the direction of the sniper nest "Stay aware of ambush points, call them out and focus down targets."

Kirai Kurokami

Shots were fired, this time the target is a live one. "Okie dokie doki doki!" Kirai happily says before setting her sights on the direction of the shots and her eyes went red, setting everything on her line of sight on black flames. And just so you know, Kirai's Quirk has UNLIMITED range so long as you're in her line of sight. She could tell by now that attacker would already be on fire, squirming in agony by the intense heat of the flames. "Something's cooking, too bad I'm not allowed to kill." Kirai says.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet Kimona Kimona

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet

"Kill no, maim or incapacitate? Such are far too merciful for their decision to start to try such a foolhardy tactic. The Scars will be a lesson to remind them of that, regardless of if they manage to pass or not" faint black tendrils can be seen under the skin near her right eye "Still the fire will draw targets, we will continue to eliminate him while off balance, and then potentially used as suitable bait"

Brady Hollow

Yellow Team

Narrow the gap, whatever it takes

The team had reacted with efficiency to the snipers assault, unleashing fiery destruction on the tower, marked by the plume of smoke bellowing from its peak.

"A fire quirk? Need to be careful if we fight. She doesn't seem strategically minded, should be easy to bait her into a trap" thinks Hollow, eyes drifting from Kirai to tower
, unable to find the sniper through the haze. For the time being they were out of sight but certainly not out of mind for the villainous boy with a bone to pick.

White hair had been giving commands again but Brady didn't care to listen, hell he didn't even know if there was a job for him to do. He was busy being lost in violent daydreams. The flow was followed for sure but finer strategy bored the psychopath. Why pay attention to such dry material when he could think of how best to punish the sniper? All else was immaterial, including the static targets that he half assed, shooting several here or there without it being a priority. Brady had bigger fish to fry than things unable to fight back and the clones would make up for his slack. The impromptu leader would probably have a comment or two, perhaps a death glare as well but he didn't care. She didn't strike him as the "social cache" type to be cozied up to, so fuck her was his mentality.

Nearing the tower Brady could feel something squirm within at the thought of a fight. It was his raw blood lust, a sick energy of sadism touched by the beauty of decay, hidden behind a falicious mask of focus and passivity. It was wrong but so right, more fun than anything but equally horrible. His carnival game the breaking and bending of others, his music the sound of flesh ripping and bones popping, his aura the smell of iron. Little Brady was getting excited, but it had to be held back, it was just the exam after all.

"Relax you idiot, maintain!" he thinks, decisive and commanding, turning the dials down, suppressing himself once again.

That didn't change his goal though, he was locked in and ready to fight, and he raised his speed to match desire, pushing towards the front of the pack. He was hardly a speedster but his quirk could help in a way, worms extending from his legs to the earth, pulling him forward to enhance his speed by a couple miles per hour enabling his pass through the group. As he did, something caught his attention. A point of strategy rising from the rest, providing intrigue.

That point? Using the sniper as bait.

"If their team comes for a rescue it would be easy to set an effective trap. I'm good with stuff like that" he says to Kerberosa, a smirk micro-expressing across his face as the group come to towers base.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

Five on one hardly seemed fair.

Good thing, then, that there were far more than five of them, all converging on that one lone sniper.

It was an easy victory waiting to happen, and even the haughty white-haired girl seemed to be getting excited about it. To say nothing of the one who had just tried to incinerate the target outright, and the less said about the twitchiness of worm shield guy, the better. Eiichi was starting to get a better picture of what his classmates would be like. If they got that far.

At least they were moving now, trying their best not to step on any loose worms as they each skipped from shadow to shadow of the shield walls around them. This close, the building was more squat than a real tower, but still tall enough for a sniper to take up effective residence inside. And potentially easy to defend, or orchestrate a trap.

That is, if the rest of the green team were stupid enough to run towards the streams of fire. If they didn't, well, the yellow team gained a sniper rifle and presumably climbed another rung up the team-building ladder along the way.

"Set an effective trap... with the paintballs?" Eiichi asked dryly. The fire, the blades, the whatever-the-hell-the-rest-of-it was and the general edgy excitement was making him start to wonder if the rest of his team had something more dramatic in mind. If nothing else, it made him not want to piss them off. "Exactly what kind of plan did you have in mind?"

With:
Mistahh Mistahh (Souta) PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kerberosa) Zamasu Zamasu (Kirai) Jet Jet (Brady)

She nods "With the extra ammo packs we can set a remotely triggered paint bomb, a gag upon the hostage will prevent the information being leaked early...." Keeping up with the speed without real issue, swift graceful strides with the cloak billowing behind her right side and hand over the hilt of her blade atop her back. As the group arrives, the licking of the flames of the tower flash across her features, focused yet slightly more warmth and formality slipping away as the operation takes place. The tower was surrounded, the air was covered now just the final closing now the moment was here, it was strange...this was her first time actually working as a team and it was strangely satisfying, they were at least competent and the excitement was somewhat infectious, albeit mildly. Still the reactions, the faces and word structure...some things were off, conflicting, changing too quickly or smoothly...yet those would be thoughts for a later day, they might not even meet again after this...and why was that a sombre thought for her now?.

"Now the time has come and so have we, Ensure you stay in teams of two and announce when spotted...." a final rev before several flashes appear in front of her red lines appearing through the steel and concrete of the smaller tower from multiple angles in less than a second creating large gauges through the concrete shortly before the entire solid concrete wall falls away giving a good view of the inside as well as an easier time climbing the side with the exposed rebar, several more cuts being swung out making a ladder of sorts all the way to the top. She starts to leap from one floor to the next at high speed making her way to the position in limited time. "Do not give them any option to leave, they likely chose this area due to its dense construction inside....that will need to be turned against them with the walls being removed and travelling fires" making the odd slice as she travels, the escape options being further and further limited as she goes.

Last edited:
Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock

Junsui just continued smirking as Raven kept avoiding his hug. Her insults and overall distaste for him were no match against his peer pressure. “Oh so you don’t want the Sugar Daddy’s gift? That’s fine by me of course, but remember the plan is waiting on you.” No matter what she decided it was a victory for him, but surprisingly she had actually accepted his offer. He couldn’t help but chuckled as she hugged him and of course, keeping to his promise, he made her entirely silent. That way she could take care of any blindsides they might leave behind while they go retrieve the kid. He skin got a little thicker because of his quirk but it was completely worth it. The funny thing was that he didn’t need to see her face to realize his success. He knew she was embarrassed, and her quickness to leave and remove herself from his sight was just that more tasteful. With his victory over Raven Junsui hopped into the arms of Kenko. Wrapping an arm around her neck as he kept one tightly held around his gun. Dangling his feet as he began slightly kicking the air awaiting for Kenko to do whatever she was going to do.“Onward my beautiful knight in shining paint!” Junsui said pointing towards the tower. “We have a boy to collect- oh hey is that one of the bunnies Ai was warning us about?” Junsui said as he watched Tsukiko land next to them and run off into the tower. “We should probably go get him no?” Junsui asked still kicking his feet as he remained in the arms of his proclaimed knight. “No lie dude is pretty fucking fast.”

Ninjin Abe
th

L3n L3n lost city lost city Kimona Kimona

As Ninjin continued chasing her brother she smiled once she saw Dai’s little message. Apparently he found himself a new toy to play with. How like him to find an advantage so early in the game. Though Ninjin couldn’t relax just yet as her eyes widened as she caught the sight of two red paintballs heading towards her. She had to bounce back a bit and utilize her flexibility to avoid them. Sniffing the air it would seem sister Ai was around. Such a clever girl attempting to take out her siblings while they were preoccupied. And even by her lonesome. Ninjin couldn’t be more proud at the woman she becoming. Still this was a competition and she couldn’t allow herself to defeated so easily. “Oh sister dearest! Where might you be hiding? Aren’t we a little too old for hide and seek?” She said chuckling a bit. This was getting exciting. Her brother was trying to win, Ai was attempting to take her out, the competition all in all seemed fierce. She could feel her blood pumping up to the excitement. Apparently this kid’s game had it’s benefits after all. Her eyes caught her brother finally leap down from the walls and naturally she would chase him down, but there was an issue. Her ears cringed a bit when she heard someone call for her. Did....Did someone really just yell to ask if they were on the same team? Nani the fuck? Ninjin couldn’t help but stop to look down to see two other girls with one of them being Kiseki the one who she had lectured earlier. “Yes we’re on the same team! How are you so lost?” Her frustration only seemed to have gotten worse when she caught the scent of burning near Dai’s location. While she had no doubt he could handle himself as he has proven a number of times she was picking up multiple senses that were closing in on his position. They were ambushing him. “Son of a” Ninjin said gritting her teeth. Sadly she had to make a decision here. She severely doubted the two girls could handle her brother, or even her sister, but right now she didn’t have a choice but to have a little faith in them. They didn’t have the speed to get back to Dai on time and Ninjin couldn’t allow her teammates to be taken out in such a disgusting way. Whatever team was attempting to jump him had no real sense of honor it seemed. She looked back down towards the girls a hint of anger and ferocity in her eyes. “Get to the tower and stop anyone attempting to grab the kid! I’ll meet back up with you in a bit! I have some business to take care of!” She said calling out towards them as she made quirk haste towards Dai’s location. Why did things have to be so troublesome all of a sudden? She was about to have a little bonding session with her siblings and it gets ruined by a couple of juvenile students that need to gang up on one student to win. Whatever team thought this was a good idea was in for a very rude and very painful awakening.

Tsukiko Abe
7554BB51-9F12-4B71-8795-EB09DD904E87.jpeg

Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra

Tsukiko’s nose twitched a bit as he felt his sense of smell come back to him. Thank god he was getting away from that dysfunctional team. He was practically inches from eliminating himself. How can one team be so infuriating? He continued hopping edge to edge until a weird item came into sight along the top of the walls. A knife? How odd. Tsukiko quickly snatched it up while still maintaining his speed as he began to examine it. The edges of it weren’t sharp but rather dull. It was leaking out paint on its edges and seemed to be able to refill itself through its interior. Not really his style but it was pretty neat. His ears began to pick up to incoming enemies that seemed to be coming from opposite sides, and with a quick burst of speed Tsukiko managed to avoid a few incoming shots that were heading his way. It would seem his adorable sisters were right on his tail. God dammit why couldn’t things just be easy for once? He was getting closer to the tower so he couldn’t stop just to fight off his sisters. That’d be too much work and too much of a hassle. He needed to outrun them. Approaching the big tower Tsukiko quickly hopped from the walls as he landed next to two students who he didn’t even bat on eye to, but rather did politely speak towards them as he continued off ahead of them. “Excuse me. Need the kid. Have a good day.” Tsukiko quickly bursted inside the the tower as he began using his strong legs to hop up through the interior. Attempting to find and grab the kid and get out before, whoever those two weirdos were, get him first.

Souta Kyikamo
3AAADD51-FE39-42D8-91C9-E7C3EFF8C4DF.jpeg

PlusUltra PlusUltra Blemmigan Blemmigan Jet Jet Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu Karcen Karcen

Souta starred blankly at the white haired girl as she spoke to him. His head just slowly tilting to the left as she instructed him and his clones. His seemingly lifeless body simply nodded at her as he looked back towards his clones. “Usual babysitting teams. Happy babysits Anger, Bravery babysits Fear, and Sadness babysits Love. Do what the lady says. Distract, destroy, detain, all that good stuff. And no Love do not sleep with the enemy team.” As Souta said this he caught Love delivering quite the seductive look towards Kirai to which he delivered a playful jab to his stomach. “Or our team at that.” With his words the clones began to spread out to cover more ground allowing Souta to focus back on his team. Being someone who is constantly around emotions Souta took an interest in the boy Brady. His quirk was not only disgusting, which Souta still found pretty neat, but he seemed a little different then what he was letting on. Those eyes of his didn’t hold purity, they didn’t hold kindness, they possessed something else. Sadly he didn’t possess the current motivation in his body to even call him out on such and mostly blew it off for now until his clones got back. Besides doing so might end up causing his team to break down if he just started pointing fingers all of a sudden. Upon hearing Kerby’s orders he once again nodded as he motioned Lust and Sadness to attempt to corner the green haired boy. They didn’t have him in their sights yet, but once they did they were going to need to call out his location. Though it seemed Lust was having a bit too much fun with this little hide and seek challenge. “Oh come here darling! Don’t be too scared. I don’t bite too hard. Unless you like it that way....” Lust said chuckling to himself as he continued to infiltrate the structure. Sadness overall remained relatively quiet moving rather slowly compared to his partner Lust. Almost as if he didn’t want to do anything unless he was instructed to. “Kerberosa.” Souta said following behind the white haired girl. “Anger and Happiness are in pursuit of the red team while Bravery and Fear are in pursuit of stopping blue. They’ll be doing their best to prevent others from gaining points. And can signal our eye in the sky if they happen to find something interesting.” As he spoke Souta’s head slightly tilted to meet the boy known as Eiichi. He was a bit confused by him. He hadn’t revealed his quirk yet and even then he seemed a bit lost in the craziness that was ensuing. “So what exactly can you do?” He asked the boy. He didn’t doubt his skill in the slightest but it seemed like his quirk didn’t really have various usages to not utilize even till now. There was of course that he may just be hiding a secret weapon. No matter the case Souta was curious to find out.​

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto

Interesting.... he thought to himself when his target activated his quirk. Dai was getting ready to aim again when he saw something black fly towards him. And he wasn't going to sit here and find out. He ducked around the window, as he did so, whatever it was shot in, and smacked one of the concrete walls. Flames. The flames briefly try to stay ignited before extinguishing on the cement. After all, a black fire had no chance of being hot enough to melt or burn concrete. He carefully glanced out the window. Great. They were all heading this way. But if they thought this would be easy, they would soon be proven sorely wrong. He smiled, hanging the sniper over his shoulder before he headed farther into the building. After much gallivanting around, he approached another window. He already knew someone had entered the building. that's why he spent some time preparing a few quick simple traps before arriving here. His simple taps randed from trip wires connected to bells, some of which had already been there and he had tripped himself, before triggering automatic shooters, and some of which he moved. along with a few nice little ammo back 'bombs'.

Regardless he was at the window now. He carefully peeked his head out to avoid being seen and scanned the enemies again. There was one on the wall. That one would be his next target. He aimed and fired three shots at Eiichi before ducking back into the building to void being spotted. Now that he was being targeted he was on guard. Before he completely lost all visual he noticed Ninjin's actions. He smiled.

Tags: Mentioned: Mistahh Mistahh Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet Blemmigan Blemmigan Karcen Karcen PlusUltra PlusUltra

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto

Tadaomi was following along Aya on the top of the wall as he had climbed his way up there. He shot at wall targets as he walked about He was currently their eye up high, his hair now long and hanging around him.

Tags: ( L3n L3n kinda)

anime-bunny-ears-rabbit-ears-girl-favim-com-463806-jpg.452684

Ai Abe

Ai was a bit bummed that she missed, but that was to be expected. As she ran along she noticed Ninjin's change in focus. Disappointing, but to be expected. That was alright, she could focus on Tsukiko then. She fired a few more shots as she chased after him, running past red team. As she ran after him she skidded to a stop, ears pricked up as she heard a beeping noise before she ran and darted behind some cover. An explosion. She wondered if it has gotten Tsukiko. She would be disappointed if he had, but it would be better in the end. for her team that is. She stepped out from behind her cover, into the red paint as she looked around for Tsukiko. Where had he gone?
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh (and red team, but I tagged them bellow already)

ea0e4f90f8504efcb233f337cf401a95.jpg

Aya Honda
Tags: L3n L3n

Aya ran up to the bi-color eyed boy. "Hey." she greets with a smile, "Wanna go shoot some people together?" she asks with a smile. She knew it would be easier if she had someone to watch her back and vise versa. "I'm Aya Honda." she adds, as she shoots another target.

181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg

Arihito Yamauchi

Arihito smiled, chuckling a little, "It might be a little harder than your expecting." he says, "These kids can be a real handful." he continues. He watched the man put the cigarette out, "Maybe where shoes next time" he adds with a smile, at the man's pain. "I'm looking forward to working with you." he says, before turning to leave, "I have a bit more work to do, so I'll be off now," he adds with a wave before leaving the room.

Tags: Blemmigan Blemmigan (Tsuguyoshi Kinato)

Image result for anime cute high earth defense club love villains

Haru Mikoto

What..... The fuck?! Yes, he came to this school because it was easy. This was supposed to be easy!!! Haru was on Red team, They seemed to be put together fine, but they were all crazy!!! He was stuff following these guys because he would totally be knocked out if he didn't. Who the hell designed this test?! this was crazy! Easy school my ass! these orange paintballs could kill me! This is now how it was supposed to go! He was supposed to ace this entrance exam, and take the fast and easy path up to be a hero, and then he would make lots of money. But this?! This was not what he signed up for! As he walked a bit farther under the tower, Holding his gun tight, Haru began to hear a beeping noise. If there was one thing in life that he knew, and knew for sure, its that beeping, especially at a test was never good.

So Haru did what any other sensible person would do, he ran in the opposite direction. He headed back towards his team. "I-I I think there's a bomb!" he exclaims in a frantic manner, pointing towards farther under the tower. The beeping could still faintly heard from where he was, although his panic from the bomb was quickly interrupted as an orange paintball flew pat him, followed by more. He yelped before running to hide behind some cover. He was not interested in dying today.

The beeping quickly grew louder and faster before there was a massive explosion. Orange paint sprayed everywhere. A cloud of orange expanded consuming the entire area around the tower, unless you were behind cover, everyone there would be coated in paint. Haru had covered his head as he hid, and after a long moment, he lowered his hands and dared look about. Everything was orange. He knew he should probably look around for his team, but at the same time, he did not want to stand around here any longer to find out what else might be hiding here.... Then again, if there was a paint bomb here... who the hell knew what the hell they had up ahead!!! He didn't want to find out that either. So he stood up shakily clutching then gun, looking around. What was he supposed to do?

Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise lost city lost city Mistahh Mistahh

ydxwRkA.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona : blue team
The female on his team who seemed just as stuck up earlier as he did greeting him with a smile confused him but he didn’t let it show. Instead he decided to greet the female with a mild glare. “I guess I could have you tag along,”he said sounding snarky. He didn’t like the idea of having an ally, but he guessed it would be more effective to work together. Plus it took him like forty bullets to hit a target and she hit one like it was nothing. “Try not to slow me down too much, my names Kaz though,”he said not giving her his full name. He tried to play it off like he didn’t trust her but in all actuality he just thought it sounded better.
KqsukZr.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: lost city lost city Mistahh Mistahh : green team

She didn’t have time to respond before Ai called out to the female bunny. It wasn’t that she didn’t want help from the girl, but she was afraid of being too loud and attracting enemy teams. She also wasn’t too fond of how agitated the bunny girl seemed, but she did understand where the girl was coming from. She was about to comment and explain that Ai was lost because she wasn’t really there when they planned everything when the bunny girl cut herself off from cussing.

She noticed the anger in the bunny girls eyes and decided today was not the day she wanted to die. “Okay!”she agreed to the females directions without a second thought. Seeing the female make off in quick haste made her feel like she should get moving. “Let’s go Ai,”she said as she took off towards the tower looking back to see if the girl was coming too.

The green-haired boy didn't sound exactly dismissive, but Eiichi still felt as though he was being asked what the point of him being here was.

The idea of maintaining some kind of secrecy over his quirk had a very brief but fierce battle over his desire to actually be a part of the team. "I can break apa--" he started to say, but out of the corner of his eye he saw a blur of colour hurtling towards him.

Automatically he threw his arms up in front of him, dropping his paintball gun, and all without thinking activated his quirk along his hands and forearms, the biggest surface area he could manage.

Splitting objects was easy and painless when he knew what to focus on, but right now he was sending out his quirk randomly. At least it worked: the gelatin covers shredded away from the insides, the dye and glycol exploding outwards before they hit. He couldn't even be sure how many had been fired towards him, or how many would have landed, but from a quick glance, the paint had at least missed the target on his front.

A lot of effort for a very, very poor result that lasted barely a second. And his fingernails were bleeding. How embarrassing. At least he'd dropped his gun, though: using his quirk as haphazardly as that would probably have disassembled it, and he'd have no clue how to fix that. His quirk really didn't seem to mind how tough a substance was, only how easily it fitted together.

"I should've demonstrated with the concrete," Eiichi muttered, picking up his gun and ducking into the building, through the hole made by their self-appointed leader. "Concrete's easier."

Movement outside, darting from wall to wall. Either his teammate had more clones than he'd let on, or their ambush was being ambushed. Well, it was too late to back out now. He might as well go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

"There goes our dear leader," he said, watching as she jumped up ahead to the top of the tower with a speed he wasn't going to be matching any time soon. What had she said? Remove the walls? "Guess I'll make some space."

Eiichi slapped a hand onto one of the interior, maze-like walls, and the existing cracks, the patch-job repairs and scratches all opened, widening into a network of cracks that joined up and, almost suddenly, collapsed the section of wall into a heap of rubble. See? Easy. And not a loose fingernail in sight. He really wished he'd chosen that as his example to start with.

With:
Mistahh Mistahh (Souta) PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kerberosa) Zamasu Zamasu (Kirai) Jet Jet (Brady) Kimona Kimona (Dai)

Kenko has the gathered people take firm hold of her as the other two run past, the orange paintballs falling towards her before leaping through the air all the way up to the 3rd floor in a single go, the explosion of paint below them missing them completely given the warning of the beeping leaving just a see of orange where they had previously been, the red team held onto her as she soars upwards. "Oh so they have little traps? This is even more fun!" As if on instinct her leg snaps out in the air just before she lands at insane speed and force sending a wave of force all the way across the floor, ripping any guns from their moorings and paint flying straight back to whence it comes "BUT WERE GOING TO THE TOP!...SO BRING YOUR FORCES WE CAN BRING OURS!" Laughing wildly before preparing for another jump, there movements far faster now as they dance through the air, leaping backwards to an overhanging platform as their hand digs into it for a handhold and flipping themselves over the overhang going up further and swift speed, Kansan, Haru and Jinsei hanging from them able to lay down support against the opposition as they ride her to the peak.

The girl doesn't seem to be showing any concern for the paint of the explosions, after all with the speed shes going they have little chance to lock on and the bombs detonate far after she had already left.

Brady Hollow

Yellow Team

Tower of Plague

Laser focused, Brady watched Kerberosa soar. She was an athletic freak by Hollows estimation, fast with tremendous vertical, able to scale multiple floors with ease using her blade to notch handholds. It was the kind of athleticism Brady lacked in spades... But he had a way to make due.

He had to, he wanted to find the green haired sniper first and white rats hasty entrance would make that less likely, causing Hollows jaw to tense. At this rate she'd find the enemy first, robbing him of the fight he sought, the fucking glory hound... Although, slanting the odds in his favor was the snipers re-location. Perhaps they pushed downward to bypass Kerberosas top-side rush? If so Bradys chances were higher than his fast paced teammate who was shooting for the upper levels. For now though, he had to focus on bypassing the irrelivent first floor. Zero chance the enemy was there yet. If an interception was to take place it would be on floors 2-5, likely 3-4, if the shooter moved down. Lucky for him he had a way to reach F2s lip, an opening created in white rats architectural assault.

"Should be easy enough" mutters Brady, stepping to the demolished section, gauging the jumps distance. It was a bit of a leap but the writhing mass of worms around his arms would help overcome limitations.

Coiling legs like a spring, ready to jump to F2, Brady stops, distracted by the skinhead. He was using his quirk again, this time in grander fashion, demolishing a maze wall with ease.

"I wonder if it works on people" thinks the psychopath, snuff film playing in his head, picturing its effect on organic material. It would be fun to watch if possible, not that he knew what was or wasn't with the kids ability. He didn't know what the quirk was anyway, but if it could bust down walls it was useful for the occasion. Furthermore, the boy looked weak, not challenging to Brady at all. Apathetic for sure, not emotionally pliable but perhaps lead-able due to sheer carelessness, an easy target to be manipulated. Either way, there were multiple reasons to offer a helping hand.

"Hey you!" yells Hollow, nodding at Eiichi.

"I'm climbing up, you want a hand?" asks Brady, eliciting a tired look from the boy. He didn't seem enthused by Bradys offering, nor did he seem annoyed. It was simply accepted as an occurance; like watching a car stop at a red light. Boy this guy didn't give a damn. Or perhaps sleep deprivation removed those from the deck.

"Sure why not, saves me the walk" he answers, moving from his concrete victim towards where Hollow stands.

"Sounds good!" affirms Brady trying to be positive, looking from Eiichi to the floor above, coiling his legs again before jumping explosively towards the second floor. Without his quirk such a leap would be one of faith and failure, but his worms picked up the slack, extending from his skin, sticking to the lip of the second floor.

The rest of the work was easy, a simple matter of retraction. With worms pulling back to his skin he reeled himself up, hands hitting concrete after a moment. One half assed pull up later and Hollow knelt above Eichii, right arm clear of any worms as he lay flat on the floor, extending a helping hand to his teammate.

"Always hated PE" mutters the boy, jumping up and locking forearms with Hollow, the latter pulling the former up to the second level of the building, giving Eiichi the leverage to raise himself up on his own strength using his free hand.

"He's a cynical bastard" thinks Brady, approving of Eiichi's attitude. The dry humor and apathy shared, the earlier spoken, rather condescending "dear leader" remark resonating with the psychopath. All in all he could tolerate the kid. Like everyone, he wasn't liked, but tolerated and amusing to be around.

But now wasn't the time to be putting people on lists. He had a job to do, to find that sniper and to bait green into a team fight. His focus on teammates and his emotional self limitation had distracted him from his goal. He had to get moving and quick.

Looking down the hallway he squints, it was darkly lit, red caution lights providing only the bare minimum for human perception. It wasn't a good place to fight but Brady could turn this to his advantage, for one of his best traits was the creation of traps using his worms,and so as he walked through the hallway, vessels of corruption littered the floor, spewing from his body working into cracks and crevaces, crawling onto ceiling and wall alike, slithering down corridors and into drains and doorways, working through the building like a disease taking hold of a body. These worms could sense a foreign presence and any not familiarized as yellow team would be accosted as they passed. It would take time but with several minutes the second floor would be compromised, and then floor one and three, then four and eventually five, turning it into a hostile environment for any opposition.

Such traps would not kill or corrupt but could weaken and slow, allowing for easier fights down the road. Hopefully they'd trigger on Dai and his incumbent teammates.

"Grind them down piece by piece to weaken slow so I may feast" comes a tired subconscious thought, the gritty words not Hollows but of a hive mind. A neural network of worms coalescing into intelligence, one harboring malice and the aura of decay.

Interacts Blemmigan Blemmigan

(OOC)

As posts progress I will advance the corruption if the building. Right now it's contained to F2 alone. For non yellow team, these worms are basically fodder level. An annoyance. It's completely reasonable to not be hit by them but at the same time it is dark and the worms are black, so it's also reasonable to be hit. If hit it will lead to muscle weakness in the area, if hit and not removed it will lead to loss of functionality in an area. Swarming can't happen with this kind of spread so don't worry about being corrupted. All in all, create your own difficulty level. Upon sensing an enemy they will flung themselves at the target without any screeching/horror movie sounds and they don't cause pain if they hit, just a dull pressure.

Last edited:
nakamura ai

Location: running toward the tower | Interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n ) + random boy ( Mistahh Mistahh )+ Kirai ( Zamasu Zamasu )

After the bunny girl ordered them to go to the tower, Ai glanced at Kiseki. She didn't like to be ordered by other people, especially by her peers. "Shall we go help?" Ai smirked at her friend and grabbed Kiseki's wrist. "Before you say we should listen to the bunny, our team might need backup and healing." By the time they made up their minds, the bunny was long gone. "I never thought that I would be running toward a burning tower. Let's hope she's going to the fire, and we aren't surrounded by an enemy team." Ai didn't pull her hand away from Kiseki.

When the smell of smoke attacked her nose and Ai could see the burning building. Ai pulled Kiseki behind cover and they began to plan our their attack. It seemed that a random boy and Kirai were outside, and from their previous encounter, Ai planned on using her quirk on Kirai while Kiseki bandaged the random boy up. Since they didn't know him and his quirk, it would be easier to get him out of commission for a while.

After making sure that Kiseki's bandage-mask was on properly, Ai activated her quirk at a higher-than-normal velocity. The smell of flowers surrounded her, and she counted to three. She threw a random rock to distract them, and the two girls rushed them: Ai ran toward Kirai and Kiseki ran toward Shouta. When she was close enough, Ai grabbed Kirai's hand.

Hopefully, with the ambush, they could have the opportunity for their plan to work.
code by Ri.a

Kirai Kurokami

Everyrhing is going so well. While the sniper tower is in flames, the team advances through the floors. Kirai is behind Kerberosa, providing any cover she can...and then a problem hits them. Kirai is starting to feel the strain as she kept her eyes wide open. Tears begin to drop down and an urge to close them starts to develop. One can tell from the twitching of her eyelids. "S-Shit!" She yelled "I can't hold it for long! Can you guys hurry your asses up?!" She is on the verge of closing her eyes and the target has yet to come out of hiding.

But then comes the worst part, a rock was thrown and from that moment, someone grabbed her hand. That is when she started to snap. "DON'T TOUCH ME, ASSHOLE!" She shouted, her attention shifted towards Ai as the flames starts to burn her alive. "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I AM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT MYSELF!" At this point, she is now on a tantrum.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Jet Jet Blemmigan Blemmigan Mistahh Mistahh Kimona Kimona
lost city lost city

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu lost city lost city L3n L3n

Turning back to check on her team below once she reaches the top, the sight of two rapidly approaching people is clearly visible from the vantage point, it seems green really did have an advantage in the terrain from the start given how much could be seen in the training field. Crouching from her position she attempts to get the attention of Kirai directing her towards Kisekis rapidly approaching form before leaping from her perch down several stories intending to plant both feet into Ai's form intent on breaking something in the girl if not pinning their shoulders under their feet. With how the girl was motioning towards Kirai there was definitely something to do with those hands, perhaps a result of the earlier outburst in the assembly hall, so she would follow up with the tip of the blade towards their throat with a serious glare "Trespass against anything of mine, its the same as directly against myself"

Her mind was foggy, this person was a friend? why....why would she care for someone attacking a team mate? she held disdain for Kirais demeanour was that it? not she would not risk personal feelings getting in the way of the objective *The Objective cares not for your feelings* the words of a cold man echo through her mind. Instead of her gaze hardens, friend or foe she would cut down any opposition there was no logical reason to befriend an enemy at this point, perhaps after but not now...those feelings were pointless. Anger and frustration can be seen across the girls face with faint sparks of fury within her eyes as one has been taking over by the black tendrils into it, jolts of pain from her arm reminding her of their goal.

Last edited:
james "touma" tanaka

James had gotten frustrated with his team, so he had left to get points himself. After about ten minutes and gotten almost fifteen points (as well as almost maiming someone), James found his team. What the hell were they doing? Aannddd, he was left in the dust. James spat on the floor, he refused to be left behind.

The boy charged toward the tower with renewed determination. He wasn't the weakest link, and he'll prove it. He may not have been as fast nor as strong as the Ken-chick, but James knew how to use his quirk. Anyone between him and the tower would be destroyed.
code by Ri.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back