• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kirai Kurokami

"Kansan, Kansan, Kansan..." Now Kirai is starting to be antagonistic towards him "You act like every main character in every manga, defending someone that you've met from threats. And do you know what happens if the main character does that?" She walks up to Kansan, her stare piercing his soul as she swiftly gives him a hard knee to the crotch. "They get beaten up relentlessly." She added "And let me tell you, the main characters were weak at that time. It will only take a couple chapters to get enough strength to get them back at those bullies." She then turns back to Eris and she mentions that her slime body tastes like mint and green tea ice cream. "Mint and green tea huh? I can tolerate the former, but the latter tastes like shit." Kirai thought with disgust, but then she thought "But she did say 'ice cream' so maybe..."

While Eris is busy talking Junsui the Junsuisexual hipster, Kirai creeps up to her and, like the mad woman she is, grabs her shoulders, turns her around, and, I'm not kidding, gives her a forceful kiss as she tastes the insides of Eris' mouth. "Oh my! She isn't kidding! She's delicious!" She thought as she enjoys tasting the slime girl's tongue until she finally let's go, leaving a trail of slime and saliva as it falls off. "Aaaaaaaaaaah~<3!" She moaned.

Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Mistahh Mistahh

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker : K SQUAD

She couldn’t stop laughing at Kenko’s logic. “Thank you for letting me be first,”she laughed. “And okay, that sounds great! I love the new perspective it gives me!”she added. Kiseki wasn’t short per say, but the difference it height was still there between her and Kenko. The other spinning her around caused her to laugh even more, though her head felt a little heavier afterwards. She was happily hugging the other girl.

She was quite glad that the male seemed happy about her hugging him. “Catch you later,”she called to him as he walked away. She didn’t have time to miss him before the other mystery male walked over. “Yeah you, you should come join us! The more the merrier am I right?”she asked giving him a bright smile.

james "touma" tanaka + nakamura ai

Location: practical exam room| Interacting with: Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Zamasu Zamasu

[/div]

"The fuck you say?" James lunged toward the slime, hissing at the pain from his ear. He narrowed his eyes at her, fingers twitching with anger. "You're so lucky bitch." You know that one scene of the sports festival after Bakugou wins and is chained like a rabid dog, yeah James just looks like that. "I'll fucking murder you bitch." he mouthed.

Ai was shellshocked at the girl's cruel words. Never in her life had someone spoken to her like that. She stopped struggling, but before she could use her quirk to save herself. Ai faceplanted onto the floor. It would've been funny if the girl hadn't been an asshole. "You fucking bitch." Ai spat, touching her pained nose to find blood on her hands. Just like the angry James, her fingers twitched as she wanted to punch the girl in the face, but she couldn't do that in front of the teacher. But she could ask someone to do it, with some motivation with her quirk. Would that be in self-defense or would that be misusing her quirk? Ai didn't care, her pride had been wounded by being dropped onto the floor like trash. Ai wasn't trash, the fuck.

Taking a deep breath, Ai stood up and walked up to Jun. "Need help?" With the unbloodied hand, Ai offered him a hand. Perhaps he had a strong quirk and could hurt the girl later on for her. But for now, Ai needed to make friends. She'll get her revenge later, during the test of course. She couldn't do it now in front of the teacher, but the teacher wouldn't know it was her. Maybe she could the shadow boy to do it - what the hell is Kirai doing?

"Kirai! No, bad Kirai!" Whether or not Jun took her hand, Ai ran over to her and pulled her off. If she had a spray bottle and a newspaper, Ai would most definitely be using it to scold Kirai.

"Yo teach," James broke the silence. "I think that girl is the bigger problem." He motioned lazily towards the insane girl. "I think she's more dangerous than me. Don't you agree?" Everyone here is insane and the shadow boy will die soon, James thought as he studied the other people. They all look weak, especially the shadow shit, the vulgar girl and the girl with the nosebleed. At least that one chick was strong enough to pick up, the tiny girl. He should really stop calling them, "boy" and "girl" in his mind, but he never bothered to learn names. "That girl is doing more than you teach."
code by Ri.a
[/div]

Last edited:
slime_s_commission_by_akira_raikou-da02vh8.jpg
Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: Zamasu Zamasu (Kiraki), Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise (Kansan), Mistahh Mistahh (Junsui), lost city lost city (James/Ai)
Before she could even react to what 'Smokey' said OR even 'Ice Nuts', Eris watched in surprise as Kiraki kneed Kansan in the crotch. If that already wasn't confusing, the slime felt the girl aggressively pull her close and kiss her. She felt the girl's tongue practically scrape the insides of her mouth before wrestling with her own tongue. A part of her was revolted by this sudden kiss, one that screamed she tear the girl away or show her a certain sweet pain. Another part was intrigued by this forward action, but still it was too sudden an action to take seriously. Feeling the girl being ceremoniously pulled off her by Ai, she felt relieved once again, angry, and even slightly disappointed. The slime straighten herself out and adopted a scorning tone towards Kiraki, her voice soft, but hard as granite. Her face, twisted into a hard mask unlike anything she showed before, filled with a quiet fury.
"Please. Do not do that to me or anyone else without their permission. Ever. Again."
Turning to the ice quirk boy with a sharp twist, the look she gave him would have maded hell freeze over. If looks could kill, James would be 6 feet in the ground 6 times over.
"And yes, I called Ice Nuts because you are acting like a spoiled, little, brat. Apparently your ice is so cold, it froze your capacity to think straight. And next time you call me a bitch, I will shove your own icicles so far up your own ass, you won't need to drink for a month... At. Least."
Twisting around while giving one last spine-tingling glare, Eris set her sights on poor Ai's nose.
"Thank you. I don't think you broke anything and it's just a simple bloody nose. But either way..."
Taking a hankercheif put from a pocket, she gently dabed where the blood flowed before giving the girl it.
"Tilt your head back and hold the hankercheif to catch any drips. You never stick anything in unless you want to get body noses more often."​

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh

Kerberosa just keeps the same gaze on Ai as she scurries away and mouths the threat, likely empty but should she display at least some backbone and attempt it then she would allow them to survive the attempt, after all if it was successful then that would be her own failure, not theirs. Never the less she watches on the ongoings of the others with disdain, puffing their chests, brawling like common hoodlums, propositioning themselves like harlots, and then her gaze stops through the door as she sees Kenko spinning around with a joyful Kiseki and stops.

The look on her face at that wasn't disdain, it was envy before her hand tightens as it leads into wrath for a split second before she casts such from her mind, turning away not wanting to look upon the scene further and instead of looking upon such further, she pulls out a worn old tome with marbled leather and pulling such open to a random page, reading slowly as she positions herself against one of the walls reading softly to herself her face turning to thought.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern"​

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

Kirai did not care what laid on her. She got what she wanted, nothing more. "Hey...I got what I needed, so there's no point." She says to Ai with a satisfied look. She turns to the slime girl and say " Sorry, got too curious as to what you've said, and I needed proof. My God, you're tasty." She then licks her lips all too wildly with a seductive look.

Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus lost city lost city

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui rubbed his chest as the teacher began to attempt to settle things down. The ever so plastic doll seemed to only grow more frustrated and of course Kreby didn't give in so easily either. The overall area was turning more and more into a shit show which at least was entertaining to watch. He even made a new friend with the ground as it provided a certain view you couldn't get while standing up. He chuckled when James was being held like a child and of course there was the ever entertaining Kreby who still kept to her guns. He liked to believe that he was getting somewhere with her, but then all these new students decided to show up and ruin his plans. “Yep. There goes that complex again. I swear the girl needs to really take that stick right out of her as-“ Junsui stopped in the middle of his sentence once an unfamiliar slime girl approached him. She reminded him of the other slime he had met before that wore the good looking suit and bow. Perhaps they were related? Either way she seemed to be quite friendly and even gave him a cute little nickname. “Smokey huh? That’s a new one. Can’t say I hate it. Because I love it." He said chuckling to himself. He remained seated as he noticed the crazy horny chick from earlier as suddenly arrived on scene not noticing she had kicked poor Kansan in the groin. "Oh boy. This ain't good." He was watching the crazy one carefully and almost had ignored Ai when she had approached him. He was about to take her hand until his eyes caught watch as the horny one locked lips with the slime girl as his boy eyes widened. "Oh fuck. I know it's wrong since it's forced, but that's pretty damn hot."

As Ai quickly went to the rescue of the slime girl along with the teacher going on to trying to solve every problem he could this was turning quite ecstatic. Though it was eventually losing it's charm. And quickly at that. "This is one hell of a zoo I can say that" Junsui said leaning back as he placed his hands behind him as he remained on the floor. Things were looking pretty intense and he had gotten all the entertainment he needed today. Truth be told he felt like bouncing out of there, but there was something that still kept him there and he wasn't sure why. Perhaps there was more to this show that his body was pressuring him to watch. Who knew? It seemed even Kerby had stopped talking. Of course being the type of guy he was couldn't help but to mess with her. Mostly because for a moment she had a look other then her usual bitchy one. Was she feeling sad somehow? Finally some motivation to keep this little teasing of his going. "OOH KERBY!" He said waving over to her smiling heavily. "Why you looking so lonely over there? Got a nice soft spot here right on the floor here next to me." He said patting the ground next to him. "Y'know where you kicked me right?"

Zamasu Zamasu
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus
lost city lost city

Inago Hariyama
asda-jpg.545866

Inago simply starred at Kreby when she responded to him. Her words to him showed signs of arrogance, pride, and overall confidence. But there was a major hint to her words that felt off. Such as when he had first arrived when her demeanor somewhat changed for a split second. "Young lady." He said once more with a bit more stern in his voice as he walked over to her carrying James by his ear before stopping right before her. He needed to be more stern with her. Her stubbornness was going to be the end result of her being just above James in his exercises if this attitude kept up. Both James and Kerby needed to learn what humility was. Sadly the practical exams were meant to have everyone pass so his classroom as well as now was the perfect time to start molding the two into mature adults. Though James seemed to be a more difficult subject. "As a lady with your stature I know you were taught at least some manners. Do you think of someone such as me as someone lesser then you? Is that strength that speaks? Or is it stature? Is it confidence or is it insecurity? What makes you better then everyone else that you would refer to them as NPC's? Whatever the case. I expect a five hundred word essay over it on my desk by tomorrow. "If" you pass that is." Truthfully he had left his assignment as vague as possible. Wanting to know how she would treat it or what she would even right. It would help him understand her better as a individual and the doubt in his voice regarding her passing was meant to test her pride. Prying into mentality was something he was used to. And starting off with something as small as this was usually a good start for cases such as her. He watched as Ai walked away knowing full well she intended to get back at Kerby which proved his point even more. Treating students like trash can only lead to failure when his class is mostly around team bonding exercises.

He felt James try to leave his hand as the boy tried to lunge after the slime girl. Gripping his ear tighter as the boy yelped a bit in pain. His swearing and overall yelling was becoming quite unbearable to say in the least. James oddly enough required both a strong hand yet a gentle voice. Yelling at him would only instigate him to further act up while letting him go would only allow him to cause more trouble. He needed a fairly disciplined hand but with also a touch of softness. "Young man we do not use the language here." He said softly bopping the student on the head when he kept shouting out in his rage. Things only seemed to get more out of hand when another student forcefully kissed another which luckily Ai was there to push her back. James attempted to instigate Inago, but the Locust was not swayed by any of his words. Though a little realization was needed to reverse James's words onto himself. "Yes James. She's acting how a student should be. Helping her classmates instead of acting like a wild dog. For you I require a five hundred word essay on how you're suppose to act in school. And I'll make it a test score so you don't feel the need to just not do it." Inago said lifting up another hand into James's face. "And while you're right on her being more dangerous. You seem to forget I have two hands. Now come along." Inago said pulling along the boy once more as he walked over to Kirai and latching onto her ear with his other hand. "Young lady we do not force ourselves onto others or knee them in the crotches. Please apologize to your fellow students. And as for you young lady" He sad looking towards the slime girl. "I can understand being upset, but do not further instigate the young man. As you can see I have him perfectly under control. And I think he realizes having his ear latched onto is better than getting hospitalized on the first day." Inago sighed heavily as things continued to get worse. If this kept up he was going to have to call in another teacher. Or even worse the principal himself. It was like babysitting a kindergarten but every child was either mentally deranged or had the power to murder the others. "I'm getting too old for this." He muttered under his breath.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
lost city lost city
Zamasu Zamasu
Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Last edited:

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh

She was still reading when the shadow boy started shouting to her once more, playing the part of the fool with wild abandon. Her head turned away slightly from his words and grip tightening on the spine of the book at the name...not she would not give a reaction this time, she would deal with it later not, she still didn't know why she bothered to push him out of the way of that attack, it served no purpose....perhaps his blood would have stained her clothing should he have been struck? yes, that was likely the reason.

Turning to face the teacher as he spoke she looks directly to him somewhat listlessly but taking note of his words, glancing at the book once more for a second "As the air to a bird or the sea to a fish, so is contempt to the contemptible....." closing it and putting it away as she gives him her full attention, the questions were rhetorical though the more words he spoke the less it was clear he understood. That is when a thought crosses her mind and she pulls out the phone clicking away softly with a nod before her finger starts moving rapidly across the screen "You will have it in 10. What is your contact information?" there really were no more words needed, after all, he would have them within several minutes anyway and this at least served as a suitable distraction from the rest. If the man had to expect the chastising would get a more visual reaction he would have been disappointed, had she resigned herself to such? felt it justified and accepted? or simple disappointment of her own? well, the words to come soon would perhaps clarify.

Last edited:
To the desk of Inago Hariyama, the requested dissertation of Kerberosa Nelo Angelos

To think of one lesser is to think of one below your notice, therefore a clear distinction must be drawn between the contempt and disdain. The later going hand in hand with the fallacy that respect is simply given as doing so freely degrades the value and meaning of such a gesture, nor should it be the product of admiration as such could not be further from the concept of respect. Such is the product of understanding be it through the recognition of feats of strength, ability or character depending on the individual values of the person granting it and until that point disdain remains in the mind between either consciously acknowledged or unconsciously present.

This aspect in unconnected to that of confidence or its antonym, to have true confidence is to know and trust oneself completely with such concepts themselves being the antithesis to one another. One can not know oneself just as a fire may not burn itself nor a knife cut itself, so one can not trust oneself fully, the Godhead is never an object of its own knowledge, so the endless of it as simply as “I don't know” would be uttered in the infinite interior of the spirit. Now to the concept of trust, to most the act is without a noble one for others as well as oneself, but such is simply the aspect of giving up on trying to understand, and that is in truth rather apathy. The true goal to be sought is constant doubt, the eternal questioning and to endless task to arrive at the ever distant utopia that is understanding, for that will not only create importance but keep it at the forefront of thought be it with oneself or another.

This brings us to the importance and impossible perfection of understanding to arrive at respect. The resources to devote to such a pursuit should not be untaken as a fleeting fancy, with such being known to create an emotional attachment however slight and therefore do so with others who may only ever be as familiar and present as a passing breeze is a folly. This is not even a matter of expended effort being wasted but that should understanding and attachment be reached, the severance of such will counteract whatever is gained and leave void in its wake, in addition to seeking such with every such individual encountered with any degree of meaning being an ultimately fruitless endeavour and to the detriment of genuine connections and understanding that may pass one by.

Without understanding, they are as faceless grey hues floating through existence to the perception of the observer, lacking personal thought or attachment to such, and without such, they will remain. In summary, the item known well is above that which is not, resources are limited, the most valuable being time, a set amount of grains within the hourglass, to be allocated carefully less it falls as salt upon fertile ground rather water for something true to grow.

Raven 1.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker 's Richard

[/FONT]

After taking the test, Raven followed the instructions and took the long way towards the test location, occasionally glancing at the larger group that followed along; now, even that Junsui boy was along with her. She wouldn’t get a good opportunity to talk to Kenko about her intended subject with Kirai hanging around either, so she postponed her mission to a later date.

That being said, waiting for instructions with no one to entertain her would do either.

Around that point, Raven found a lonely boy who looked like a troublemaker hanging around all on his own. She walked up to him and then stood at his side, staring at the larger group a few feet away from them, and said:

“Staying away from the mindless sheep, are you? I don’t blame you… Assuming those are your reasons.” She added, glancing at him to gauge his reaction.

Kirai Kurokami

Finally, a staff member who has the guts to condemn Kirai of her actions. Kirai did not care about her ear getting pinched as the bug-type teacher commands her to apologize to Kansan for kneeing him at crotch. "Okay..." Kirai complies, although she did not like the way the teacher told her. She goes up to Kansan, bows down, and says "I'm sorry for what I did. Please, forgive me, my mind is always at the wrong places." She apologizes with sincerety and honesty, but that is just the outside of herself. Inside, she doesn't want to apologize and she felt that kneeing Kansan's crotch is "one of her own rights that she can freely do".

Afterwards, she turns to the slime girl and does the same, saying "I'm sorry for taking your precious kiss. I was just so curious and I couldn't stop myself. Please, forgive my actions. I will even perform seppuku if you wish." Now that one got way out of her hand, despite fearing for death. "My God, what the hell am I doing? Apologizing to these low-bags? I would rather mess them up than doing this shit." She thought to herself.

Mistahh Mistahh Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Entrance Exam, Let's Begin

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Vsland Vsland Mistahh Mistahh

Dai listened to them, nodding, he agreed fully. He knew that the male should probably stop smoking, but he wasn't about to tell him that. He needed this family on his side, and he wasn't going to risk getting on their bad side or annoying them. He, with his arms crossed, nods, "Yes, we should get it done quickly, due to it's ease." he smiles. Dai headed for the written test area. "I hear there is a surprise for the practical test." he adds before heading for his spot in the testing room, waving, "We can talk more at the practical test." he says

He takes the test before heading for the practical test. He was directed by teachers to head on through a path inn the forest. It was about a 5-10 minute walk before a very large clearing opened up. "So this where the test will be." he smiles.

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto
Tags:

Tadaomi was lingering outside watching a few dumb students before "Okay, Okay, I get it." Tadaomi sighs, "I'm going." he says before heading down the long path to the testing site. Once there he got a front row seat to see teacher deal with the troubled students, which in total he thought was pretty hilarious. Wow, he didn't think they could pass this test, what idiots. You don't go getting in trouble before school even starts! After watching them for a little bit, he pushes up his safety glasses and looks around now this test, looked like it would be bad ass.

181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg

Arihito Yamauchi
Tags:

The blonde currently had the job of making sure all the students got to the testing site, so he was making sure to get all the students down the forest path. After a bit he saw one silver haired- no, metal haired boy lingering around, so he jogged over to him. "You should really get going!" he smiled, "the test will be starting soon!" he chirps. He got a very bored answer, but the kid did go on his way.

a0dcb1f663fad147216142c5485fee49--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg

Masashi Ito
Tags:

Masashi Ito was siting back in the air conditioned school, in front of a wall of screens. He was going to watch the test from there. Normally he would be there himself, but he didn't want to get hit by stray paint. He paid a lot of this suit after all.
Umeko was down at the site on the other hand, but well out of harms, and annoyances way.

44760e9a0f0a78c7113dd9eb072995f4.png

Umeko Kato
Tags:

"ALRIGHT YOU MEAT SACKS"
A familiar female voice yells, this time without the accompaniment of a chainsaw. Instead he had a large gun over her shoulder, and a pair of safety goggles on. "Welcome to the Practical Test!" She continued to yell, walking in front of the large group of students. "You better listen up because I'm only explaining this once!" She continues to yell, "Anyone caught blatantly not listening is getting one to the foot!" She adds, moving her gun to point at the ground, where she fired a shot in front of the students. It was a paint ball. There was now a blue splat on the dirt. It was a paint ball gun. It was clear where this test was leading. "All of you will have to put on one of these headbands, and one of these target shirts. Also safety glasses due to a parent yelling at us last year because her kid got shot in the eye. *sigh*" she starts to explain, holding them up, they were dark colored and each had bright targets drawn on them, front and back. "During this test, you will be gathering into a red team, a blue team, a yellow team, and a green team. All you have to to is be the last team standing." She states. "It you get shot in at least two of your targets, your dead!, you have to exit the field immediately!" she continues to explain loudly. "around the field not only do you have to defend yourself, and your team, but you have to shoot targets as well.! There will be many human shaped metal targets popping up around the field, You shoot them accurately, and you get more points, But if you shoot a civilian target-" she starts as a metal target shoots out of the ground next to her. This metal target wasn't a basic human shape, it looked like a little kid, "You will lose point, not only for yourself, but for your team!" She states, "Otherwise, all you have to do is just take out as many people as possible! But No Shooting A Dead Man! If both targets are hit, they get to leave the field without getting hit! And, dead men? No shooting! Your Dead! Around the field there are also a few different paint weapons hidden, if your looking for a nice little upgrade for the one your given!" she yells, looking around at them, making sure they are all listening. true to her word, when she saw one of the students looking away, blatantly not paying attention, she shot them in the foot with a paintball. "LISTEN UP! Or you can just go home now!" she yells. "Oh right." she pauses, after she just remembered something. "Two things, you have 30 minutes, and if you-" She points to the very large tower at the center of the field, "Whichever team saves the poor kid at the top of the tower, safely, you can't go shooting him, and gets him to this platform, carry him if you must." She, grins, pointing to a large circular disk with a glowing circle right outside the entrance to the field. She then taps her chin with a gloved hand, "I think... that everything." she says, mostly to herself. "Okay, so all of you grab your shirt, headband, and safety glasses and head over to your team's spot on the map, Your teams are displayed here, so feel free to take take a look to see where you go, your weapons will be at your team's starting area, and you may start running around, shooting people like wild monkeys as soon as you hear the horn." She states simply, as she presses a button and a screen popes up, showing which students go where, ad where their starting point is.

[class=hcontainer] height:fit-content; padding:0.5em; --colorbg:#003c64; --colorout:#00939a; --colort:#00f4f9; animation:{post_id}fade 5s linear infinite; background:var(--colorbg); border-radius:5px; border:3px solid var(--colorout); font-family:Unica One; font-size:1em; color:var(--colort); text-align:center; [/class] [animation=fade] [keyframe=0]opacity:1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.8;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:1;[/keyframe] [/animation]
[div class=hcontainer]

Red Team: Top Right
Kansan Mackenzie
James Tanaka
Raven Palmer
Junsai Shinzo
Kenko Karada
Ai Abe

Blue Team: Bottom Left
Tadaomi Hishimoto
Alexandra Wright
Richard Darvis
Kazuko Akemi
Aya Honda

Green Team: Top left
Dai Fujumoto
Eric Higbhurgar
Nijin Abe
Kiseki Naoru
Nakamura Ai
Chudoku Okane

Yellow Team: Bottom Right
Kirai Kurokami
Thomas Braddock
Sho Tenma
Tsukiko Abe
Kerberosa Angelos
Jack Ryder

MAP:
00ff699c5030a49.png

ce780679ee2ea6d.png

(Front view of the grounds from around where the students are.)

She stands there watching them, Making sure they all went into the testing grounds, and such. She would give them all about 5 minutes to get where they need to be, and prepare. After all they had a lot or ground to cover.

Edgy Mood music for this post.
Press lay before you start reading!

[/div]

Last edited:
6614F276-F54A-43B9-88DB-B67D333254C1.jpeg

Kansan Mackenzie

Mackenzie listens to kirai intently and relaxes his muscles letting his guard down then is kneed in his loins, as she belittles him he has flashbacks of his childhood all the quirk kids picking on him in the same and worse ways. (Reveal some later) this was as painful as the knee itself to him. “REALLY AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU?!? OK OK SO IM A MANGA GUY?!? WELL CALL ME SAITAMA CUZ IM GOING TO KILL YOU THEN PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED HUMAN TRASH!!!... he can’t repel those thoughts due to the immense pain, he just sits down then looks up to see her kissing eris “......” he cant even think due to all the hate and rage that’s hitting him all in that moment. When she goes over and apologized to him he knew that apology all to well, every single one of the people who did him wrong and got in trouble for it apologized that way. Not at all sincere, he gets up through the pain and against every cell in his body hugs her swallowing his pride. “I forgive you, I don’t want a apology if it’s not sincere. Your not a bad person I still would love to be your friend, if you ever want to talk I’m here.” then he walks SLOWLY to eris. “tigers here are you ok eris? I’m so sorry I let my guard down” he asks her in pain and regret.

After she answers he makes his way to kenko and kiseki. “hey... kiseki umm I got a serious question, I was kneed hard in my... loins. Is there ANY way you can help please, I know it’s embarrassing and I completely understand if you don’t want to. If not I’ll deal with it it’s totally ok, your the ONLY one I trust to help, and not make it sexual or anything.” He asks trying to stand upright but failing and his voice strained, due to him trying to not sound desperate when he was. He doesn’t want her to feel bad if she wants to say no and he doesn’t want her of all people to see him weak, not as a prideful thing but as a she’s the only one who he actually trusts and likes and doesn’t want to be a wish washy person to.

When the chainsaw teacher arrived if he was healed he has a unbelievable look of relief on him, if he wasn’t healed he strains himself to listen to ever word she says through the pain.

The test sounded fun to him, saving people while having fun was a dream come true for the young Scottish/Japanese hybrid. Kansan waves to kiseki and everyone else with a smile and no resentment towards anyone, wether he was healed or not. “have fun I hope you all pass.” he looks specifically at kirai at the end with a soft smile. He makes his way over to the red side at the top right of the map. He’s kind of disappointed kiseki isn’t on his team but will still be 100% for his team and “helpless civilian in need of rescuing.”

Last edited:
OY0LXuN.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: N/A : K SQUAD or anyone really
He had been late to the written test exam, but he completed it in time for the practicals anyways. It was a breeze for someone like him. He stood quietly in the background while waiting for the practical to be explained. While he had his mouth shut he studied his future classmates. Most of them weren't even hiding being villains like the teachers had asked beforehand, instead they were violent and crude. He should have expected that to be honest. Unlike his classmates he could hold his tongue, or at least he could till being quiet and watching became boring. "What a fun little test we have here,"the male spoke loudly, his demeanor screamed "all eyes on me". He picked up a shirt, a headband, and the required safety goggles. "Too bad most of you don't have the brain cells to even shoot a paintball gun,"he cooed as he walked past the group of rowdy students to walk into the training grounds. Look at this child, making friends already. The best part was he actually had no idea how to shoot this type of gun himself, but he could surely learn. If he got away from the group he rudely commented at he made his way to the bottom left of the training grounds. The place was like a maze, but that would be exactly the best place to get someone alone in. He was apart of the blue team, and he knew none of his teammates. Well this should go well.

KqsukZr.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise : PRACTICAL BOTTOM LEFT

Her eyes widened a bit at the males request, wow how violent were her friends? "Of course I'll heal you!"she smiled even if it would be a little awkward for her but she'd do anything to help a friend out. Wrap came out of her left wrist as she had it circle around his.. lower waist area. She snipped off the bandage from herself, and she tried not to chuckle at her friends misfortune. He looked really geeky. "You should be able to remove it in about thirty seconds,"she informed. She turned her eyes to the teacher who was wielding a chainsaw earlier. Kiseki liked how open the teacher was with her feelings. Kiseki slipped off her frilly shirt and replaced it with the one with the target, and she removed her skirt to reveal her black spandex shorts. She tied the headband around her head and placed her safety goggles on. She wouldn't deny that she looked geeky as well now.

When she glanced at the screen she tried not to appear too upset at not recognizing any of the names of her team. It seemed the majority of her friends were all grouped together on the red team, with a few strays like Kirai and Eris being separated too. At this point she'd feel bad at hitting any of the other teams because it would be affecting her friends. She headed into the testing grounds, and whenever she saw her friends she wished them good luck. She spent so much time with the others it felt weird being on her own again, but then again it felt familiar at the same time. She just hoped she could get along with her new teammates, what was the harm in making more friends? She let out a sigh as she headed to her teams hide out on the bottom left.

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu , Mistahh Mistahh

Kerberosa had finished the small task and returned to her book once more by the time the teacher had started to shout, filtering past the nonsense and distractions to get to the core of her announcement. Put on the drab fabrics that handed out...no mention of actually having to put such over herself so no adjustments, she could simply wrap it from her shoulder less it become rags with her quirk even before the necessary adjustments through the team aspect had her likely having to carry the harlot and whomever the rest where. The use of a ranged weapon, however, was distasteful...an inaccurate toy perhaps a more suitable tool would be available but it was more than enough to be able to create her own.

Putting away the book she heads towards the table to gather the starting items, securing the shirt over her open shoulder secured with the headband before picking up the firearm with a look of disdain for the item instead simply emptying the ammunition into her pouch and casting the firearm to one side and heading to meet her......team at the starting area, she gave little notice to the rest of the rabble.

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise lost city lost city CapRock CapRock Mistahh Mistahh

She puts down Kiseki as a look of disappointment crosses her features with the team announcements as well as the use of firearms, the weak unreliable weapons of cowards nope, not going to use that. Taking a note from the other girl's approach and taking the ammo, pulling a worn slingshot from her pack along with a few snacks. The shirt almost stuck to her and band hanging loosely from her neck. She soon returns to her cheerful persona as she skips over to Kansan "Well guess i have a few cute people to play with here....though do you know who this bird person is?" gesturing to Ravens name on the board before taking note of Kiseki's healing of him a flash of something in her features as she sees it "Nature of that aside, I'm really curious how you got an injury like that...." giving a firm look to Kansan before turning back to Kiseki "Best of luck in the test! Im sure you will have tons of fun...but make sure to tell me if any of them are not fun though" chuckling lightly and waving her hand to the side.

Giving Kansan her attention once more "Well do you want to go to the Tower? or have fun hunting in the forest?" She honestly liked children, but this was likely a fake one so really not as much of a draw, she was a bit bothered with all the boring non-targets she just had to avoid the obvious tricks, much easier with something accurate.

Kirai Kurokami

It is now time for the practical exam. Once Kansan went off to his team, Kirai went to hers. A colorful bunch is presented to her, the most standing out being the white-haired girl and the bunny girl, but more especially the bunny boy for whatever reason. "Oh cool, more people to **** up." Kirai thought with excitement.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh

View attachment 552652

Kansan Mackenzie

Kansan understands kenko’s curiosity towards his injury, when she asks him to what he wants to do he instantly knows what he wants to do. “I believe the best course of action would be head for the tower, most of the people we meet has some kind of bloodlust so they will likely be hunting. Leaving few people going to the objective, and the few that are will probably have power struggles or something else crippling.” the boy says taking into account everyones personality and traits he’s meet so far.

he looks at his team and tries to determine what positions would best suit them, he figures out their positioning but doesn’t want to seem like he’s trying to make himself the leader or boss anyone around. “let’s talk strategy, what would suit everyone best? What do you all think you would excel at?” the young man asks his friends wondering if what he thinks matches what they think, but also not to waste time he’s in it to win.

Mackenzie doesn’t tell kenko how he got hurt, he could tell her how he was in the right and how he protected kiseki’s image and honor. But he doesn’t want praise and he doesn’t want or need to be justified in her eyes, he did what he did and if she finds out she finds out. If she thinks he’s a pervert then he won’t stop her and he doesn’t want kenko to be more mad at kirai is a major reason too.

Character: Richard Darvis

Interacting with: CapRock CapRock Raven

Richard stops when some girl walks over to to him, he stares expressionless at her.

"Eh, not mindless... I've had incidences with people when I couldn't control my quirk. I was a.... Late bloomer, so to speak."

Richard puts his hands in his pocket and wonders if there is something about himself that causes people to talk to him.

e tree that got her after all right?

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Kenko keeps her gaze on him for several moments before shifting back and clapping "Well i could always clear the path and pick out the targets, the metal scent stands out amongst all the natural greenery, The trees are really easy to get out the way too...or i could play with blowing away anyone who decides to interrupt us!" giggling as lightly, she would follow up on who hurt him later, if she was lucky she might also be able to accidentally hit that tramp and trap her beneath a tree, that would be tree that got her then right? can't be upset with her for what gravity did.

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker 's Richard Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko

Raven arched an eyebrow at his statement, giving him a glance from top to bottom and finishing with a snicker. She overheard the test instructions and then stared at the teams, grinning widely. She started giggling until it worked up into a cackle, as she finally said:

“A test with guns? With me on it? They must be underestimating me…” She started to head to the target, but directed her word at Richard one more time to say:
”Goodbye, boy. Pray that you don’t meet me again today honey… I wouldn’t want to mess up that pretty face of your so soon.”

Raven took her things, staring at the big, clunky gun with clear malcontent, then put over her accessories and headed over to the meeting point. Her hair was loose now and her stance was bolder, light on the feet and ready to burst into a run at any second. She remained quiet as two of her teammates spoke first, checking at the details of her gun with an annoyed expression while completely ignoring Kansan’s question for the time being.

Kansan MackenzieCE623E25-8B3B-422E-9EBF-705957D3A7DA.jpeg
CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh

EARLIER WHEN KISEKI WAS HEALING HIM.
Kansan was having the most embarrassing healing session he has ever experienced in his life, it’s even more embarrassing when she holds in chuckling kind of obviously. He was flustered to a degree he never experienced before and knew he could reach. He nods to her report of 30 seconds then he could take the bandages off, he feels overwhelmed by the relief of being freed from the pain he was just expecting. “
thank you kiseki, if you ever need anything just let me know.” He says gratefully to his best friend and crush, then he takes the bandages off himself. He looks at it and decided he will keep his like kenko. “here we go now your with kenko and me, if we win you win too.” He says as he ties it around his head like a bandana with a quick smile to kiseki and kenko before he turns his attention to their chainsaw teacher.

PRESENT
Kansan looks at raven quizzically noting her ignoring him and her checking her guns, she doesn’t seem like the type to play along. “
oi im guessing your a all in one am I right? You seem fairly confident in your ability to handle your own, do you think you’d be ok in the front as a scout/frontlines?” He asks trying to see if he can play a angle so she would play along, not manipulation it’s like when you want a kid to do something you make them want to do it so they do it.

Then kansan turns to kenko. “hey your the backbone of this team, you have enhanced abilities including smell you are the only one here who can locate enemies AND your the one here I trust the most. so we need you like a queen in chess, Please stay with us even if it’s being front line or scout, I don’t think we could win without you. Blowing people away who tries to interrupt us sounds perfect.” the young man whispers to kenko so only she can hear him, he wasn’t trying the same method as before with raven. He was serious and not trying to stroke her ego at all, they needed her bad especially since raven is ignoring Kansan right now. They need unity if they are going to win and kansan wants to win, not just for himself but if they work together and win then the rest of his team get noticed and noted by the teachers.

oi Junsui what’s your quirk? What position do you think is best for you?” mackenzie asks as he makes his way over to Junsui.

Last edited:

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

She stop and stares at him for a few moments looking as if she is in deep thought over his words, like a queen in chess? was that a good thing?...which one was the queen again? there were horses, castles? Or were those crowns? no the King one had the crown....which was the queen again? Hmm oh right the one next to the king, what did the queen do again? wait what did any piece actually do? something about only moving a certain way, bah easier to just flip the board and hit the person as well. Nodding finally she smiles wider "That i can do" adjusting her outfit when told about the rules though with the sheer about of hair on her head the bandanna soon vanished from sitting below the sandy locks.

She casually rolls one of the balls between her hands, the no equipment rule wasn't fun but may she could find something good at worst case she just needed a good log to shield herself with and that would be fine. Storing her belongings away she would need to leave them somewhere safe but for now, just contents herself with chewing away at some more of her snacks. She had to keep her calories up, but then she could go wild since they already had a solid guaranteed meal or two coming up, so with that, she takes a few of the spheres and try it out flicking them forcefully from her hand like a rifle shells and clanging heavily into the wall at targeted spots, after the first few she got used to the feel at least...yeah she could work with this.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui felt excited as Bonita Sensei Suzu stepped to the scene. It had only been maybe two hours, but her gorgeous face was something he couldn't forget. He began to wave towards the teacher, but she seemed more concentrated on giving her little speech rather than pay attention to the Hispanic boy. Junsui sat crossed legged as the rules and test were explained finding himself grinning ever so widely. This was something he excelled at. Though pouted a bit when he took a look at the names. He had already met three of his other teammates with one of them being being relatively knew to him. Who the hell was Raven? Some type of bird person? Regardless the test looked as if it was going to be in his favor and had him quite excited. "Oh now this is what I'm talking about! Well lucky for you guys my only skills aren't only being super handsome and lovable." Junsui said finally picking himself up from the ground. "In fact, you're looking at your MVP right now. My dad used to take me hunting all the time due to my quirk. Basically, I'm your reconnaissance and sniper man." He said cheerfully as he placed his hands on his hips taking a proud stance to show off his confidence. Before jabbing a thumb towards his face. "My quirk allows me to cancel any and every sound wave. Grenades, guns, even other people. Even the moment one of my paint balls hits a target it won't make a single sound even while flying through the wind and smacking the target. Basically, I can rack up a large amount of points without ever getting notic-." Junsui paused in the middle of his sentence the moment a familiar face had entered the scene. A person who was one of the first he had deemed interesting to say in the least. "HEY IT"S CHAIRRY! Hi Chairry! Coming to wish your best friend the best of luck I see?" His voice carried as he called her by her wrong name. He began waving towards the red eyed girl as his playful childish persona seemed to only grow worse. Truthfully It was only when she approached the team when he had connected the dots. Her real name was something he truthfully didn't expect. "Wait wait wait. Your name is Raven?......I like Chairry better if we're being honest here. Anyway come over here and give your best friend a hug!"

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city

Ninjin Abe
th

Ninjin began to study the teams thoroughly as the teacher revealed who would be teaming up with who. There was only a few names that she recognized due to mostly being around Dai and her brother all day. While she found the game to be quite childish she was impressed with how they separated her from Tsukiko. Having the duo along with Dai would grant them an immense teamwork and speed advantage over the other, but since Tsukiko was on the opposite team if were to actually attempt to win their team would be in trouble. Like her Tsukiko was fast, and extremely hard to lock onto given his footwork. Though with Dai's help she could secure his elimination even if it were to prove difficult. "Whoever designed these teams at least has my respect. Separating me from my brother was quite the smart move wouldn't you say Dai?" She began to softly tap her chin as she began to think of a strategy on how her team could possibly outplay, or at least play around, her brothers team. She looked back towards Dai as she began to put on her equipment wondering what his thoughts were regarding the situation they found themselves in."So Dai should we avoid Tsukiko dearest or attempt to take him out? The latter may prove to waste precious time collecting points while we may end up exhausting ourselves before actually meeting him. While we could target the other students we're more unfamiliar with them and quirks so a surprise could happen at any time. Quite the situation we found ourselves in wouldn't you say?" She didn't have to mention going after the child as she found that to be more of the cowards way to win this. She would of course mostly hang around the area to catch the scent of any students attempting to seize an easier victory which she had always had a distaste for. Though she had to realize she just wasn't scoring points for herself but also her teammates. Hopefully they were more bearable then that white haired lunatic she had ran into earlier.

Kimona Kimona

Tsukiko Abe
Das.jpg

Tsukiko couldn't help but he a bit relieved with how the practical test was being handled. A simple game of paintball was better than actually going out to spar with other students. Though found himself a bit in quite the predicament. With Ninjin's speed and Dai's ability to freeze an opponent where they stand they were a perfect combination to take out any big threats from any other team. While he could possibly manage a way to beat them that took a little more thinking than he wanted. Dai and Ninjin already got along as it was and their cooperation was something of a big player in this little game he found himself in. Meanwhile the only person he actually knew was the white haired boy whose name he didn't even know. And overall he didn't seem like a team player. The best solution for him to avoid the stress of actually attempting to win was to not try at all. Turning it into a game even if was a rather dull one. He could also simply use his speed to hurry and target the instant win and grab the child, but if his sister caught his scent he'd be stopped almost instantly. Plus risking getting the kid shot was also a bad move. Even though he had won most of their spars Ninjin had someone just as skilled and intelligent to assist her. Overall this was going to be quite the headache and a cigarette was most definitely going to be needed after this. Tsukiko delivered a heavy yawn as he approached his teammates with a obvious look of drowsiness on his face. "Not sure how any of you know your fellow students. But avoiding the Green team is going to be in our best interest." Tsukiko said towards his teammates as he began to put his gear on. "They have a duo that are going to be quiet troublesome together and unless you guys feel like flunking we should play around them. Though flunking out of this school also seems pretty nice." Tsukiko said giving him the idea of simply just sleeping during the test, but quickly shook away the idea as he would never hear the end of his sister's nagging if he ever did such a thing.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland

Kerberos adjusts her vest under her cloak resting down the large black case as she thinks over the rules of the test turning towards the chainsaw-wielding woman she asks to confirm "To confirm, do outside items include items normally part of the participant in question?" turning to the rest as she waits for a response she listens to the rabbits comments "If you have outside knowledge that is relevant be specific with such, there are only a few certainties, Though if your already planning defeat the vacate now before you become a hindrance hinderance" attention turning now to the rest.

"As for the rest of you, state what resources you have...input simply quirks and particular skills" her tone terse and blunt, eyes slowly looking over each slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back