• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

- Half an hour Earlier -​

Haruka Aikyo was enjoying a peaceful stroll along the streets of Osaka at that morning. Class at AA hadn’t started yet and he had to come up with any reason within his logic to actually get out of the house every now and then, even if it was just to enjoy the hot weather and the scenery. What started out peaceful, however, quickly became quite unusual when he overheard someone shouting just around the corner:
“He escaped?" The voice asked. “How can you be so dumb! Oh, right, your frontal lobes are underdeveloped. Damn shame. Well, you better fix this matter immediately, fools! Find some other boy, make him use the costume and be sure to tie him up real good. Go!”
Haruka stopped dead in his tracks. Could this be a dream? A nightmare, to be more precise. If they really were a villain, he should probably scream, call the police, or just run. Or perhaps all three of those simultaneously. But if it weren’t and it was all a misunderstanding, he would risk giving trouble to the other person…
Such indecision turned out to be Haruka’s demise.
Around the corner, two immense figures emerged and started to stumble into the street. Those things were too huge, too deformed and putrid and inhuman to be a human, even one who had ended up at the short end of the quirk stick. No, those were effective undead monstrosities heading his way. Haruka froze completely, staring at them-wide eyes and shaking nervously as they reached him, and finally blacked out from stress.

- Present time -
Haruka woke up again sitting down. He found himself tied up to a pole atop a really large building, one that looked like a tower, and further away he could make out a familiar building… Was that WCA, that horrid low-grade school that was rumored to not actually graduate any heroes? And that shape peeking out at the top of his sight, was it a helicopter hat they had placed in his head? What on Earth was he doing there? At that time of the year, there was but one possible explanation. Haruka was too terrified to admit it, however, and simply closed his eyes and hoped really hard to wake up in his bead without any memory of this hell.

slime_s_commission_by_akira_raikou-da02vh8.jpg
Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: Mistahh Mistahh (Ninjin), Vsland Vsland (Dai), Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise (Kansan), lost city lost city (James, Ai)
Eris' anger was quickly quenched by Kansan's approach, her face screwing up into wince. Of course, she may have gotten kissed, but poor Tiger... Oof. Before she could probably answer, que chainsaw massacre once again.
'A paintball torture-ment, what a intriguing... Oh no. Oh hell no. Not Ice Nuts. Why Ice Nuts.'​
The slime could practicly feel herself bubble, but the needs of the patient came first.
"I'm sorry Tiger! There is nothing I can do right now (Without embarrassing you further), but if it still hurts or if anything else happens, you can come and find me or Butterfly. Umm, Bandage girl. She never gave me her name."​
She chuckled, hoping it soothed both Kansan's and her own nerves as she gently pushed him towards his own team, her thoughts soon on bandage girl. Ah yes butterfly, the little bandage girl, she seemed so delicate and bright compared to the others... Especially the others' hidden agendas.
'like mine...'​
Turning to her own group, she was prepared to undertake a lot of stupid things from Ice Nuts, stilling helping At with her bloody nose and meeting the two new ones. Making a note to hit Mr.Snotty as well. She approached the two new ones after checking in with Ai, and clearly ignoring James, with a welcoming smile.
"Hello, I guess we are teaming up. My name's Eris Higbhurgar. Do you mind telling me yours?"​

209D34BF-3362-468F-A1CA-8504F45819DC.jpeg

Kansan Mackenzie

BEFORE PRACTICAL EXAM
Kansan enjoyed his time with eris earlier and tried reassuring her that he’s ok, seeing her wince.

PRESENT
Kansan’s smiles at Junsui and he looks amazed. “
WOW that’s really good, you said you could make people silent? That combined with your speed and tracking kenko will Make you our failsafe, if we are taken out or in a ambush we should make you soundless if possible and you go for the objective while we fight. Preferably with Junsui by your side.” mackenzie says trying to strategize and work with what he’s got, they are basically got a S-class team with him. But skill and power is nothing apart from teamwork.

Kansan looks to his teammates “ok now that we know what we will do, does anyone have anything they want to say? Or anything you want to add?” Kansan asks his friends and new friend knowing they only have 5 minutes to prepare, but he doesn’t want to run in blind too. If any of the group has any info, thoughts or opinions then he wants to hear it and plan accordingly.

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui

Raven finally looked up upon being called by Kansan. She was ready to answer back rudely but was surprised when she was told to do exactly what she wanted to do. She smirked at him, finally putting back the gun and adding:
“One could say that, yes. You’re very smart if you can notice talent that easily. I’ll go out ahead and play some with the other teams; that way you can climb your fun little tower without anyone else to bother you on the way up.”
Shortly after saying that, Raven saw Junsui noticing her and just being generally obnoxious; her only regret in this damned test was not having the chance to shove a magazine of pellets down his throat. It took a few seconds for her to process the fact that he thought her actual name was the nickname he gave her 2 hours ago, to which she said:
“Did you escape a sanitarium to get here, by any chance? And nobody asked for your opinion.”
As Junsui charged at Raven for a hug, she put out her hand towards his face and proceeded to twist and bend her body around his flailing arms, doing her absolute best to avoid getting touched in the struggle: even with her quirk, it seemed like quite the task since his arms were longer than hers.
“Go… Away! Stop!”
Later on, when Kansan asked if there was anything else, she pronounced herself again:
“No, this seems fine. Just do your best to rescue the kid before I take out all the other teams, alright? I don't want to get bored.”

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus lost city lost city L3n L3n

Dai pulled on his shirt, glasses, and headband, his hair getting pushed up by the headband, as he glances at the team list. This could be fun. He thinks to himself with a smile as he pulls a pair of gloves on. He heads to his starting point, picking up one of the guns, checking how much green paint ammo was in it, before sliding the magazine in. "I agree." he nods, "But it makes sense after all." he adds, "I saw that your younger sister is on the red team." he adds, "I forgot that she would be a first year this year." he chuckles a little to himself. He would take some extra ammo with for sure. "I say we ignore him until he crosses our path, it would be a waste of our time to chase him," he states, glancing at the other members, "it might help if we get to know the others though as they could be an asset," he comments, looking at each one. "Some of these would definitely know about the quirks of the others, which would make our job easier." he smiles. Dai turns to look at the other members, "So what can you tell about your quirks and those of student's on the other teams?" he asks, "We need as much information as we can if we are going to take advantage an win." he explains

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto
Tags: Karcen Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker L3n L3n

The male tightened his ponytail as he traded his safety glasses (yeah, they definitely weren't getting these back, they were nice then his pair) before slipping off his jacket, and instead, putting on the target shirt over his tank top. he then tied the headband on before heading to his starting point, glancing at the team list. Now it was just a matter of finding out who's face goes with which name. He picked up his weapon, checking the blue ammo, before looking around at his team. "So what are your guy's quirks?" He asks, "It might help to know so that we can decide how to approach this test." he states, smiling a little in a friendly manner, "My quirk is metal hair, when i eat metal it becomes part of my hair, which I can use as a weapon." he explains.

anime-bunny-ears-rabbit-ears-girl-favim-com-463806-jpg.452684

Ai Abe
Tags: lost city lost city

A slightly younger rabbit girl, clearly from the same family as the other rabbits was standing around with the other students. She slipped on her headband and shirt, which wasn't cute at all, before staring at the team list. She had no idea who any of these people are, and she wasn't on the same team as her siblings. This would be difficult. They were both fast and strong, and Mr. Dai was smart. But she was agile, light on her feet, and gymnastics on her side. She thought she stood a pretty good chance. She headed to her starting point before looking at the other students, picking up her gun. Maybe.... She should get to know them? She looked around before spotting a very pretty-boy esc guy. Maybe him? She walked over to him, considerably shorter, and tapped his arm, "Hello." she greets. "I figured I should Get to know some of my teammates." she states, before extending her hand, "I'm Ai Abe." she greets, "What's your name?" she asks

ydxwRkA.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker : blue team
Kaz looked around the members of his team. He actually liked the color blue, so he was glad that he was placed on the team. What he didn’t like was paintball guns. He had no idea how to use them. The only guns he had experience with was a sniper rifle, and these looked nothing like them. He picked one up, testing it in his grip before turning to look at his incoming teammates. He couldn’t help but hope that they’d be able to kick some ass together. He had watched on the sidelines when the crazy kids fought each other before the test started so he had an idea of what they were capable of. The dog masked girl must have a strength enhancer quirk, or something like that, if not she was naturally pretty strong. The bandage lady must have some sort of healing or mummy power, and the other lady.. Ai was it? She might have a mind control quirk? Either way he sparked up when the metal boy started talking. “I won’t say what my quirk does,”he said dramatically,”but let me say I’ll be better off in a one versus one situation.” He smirked at his teammates, “We’ll win with me on your team, don’t worry peasants!”

KqsukZr.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Kimona Kimona : green team

Kiseki made her way over to where the green team was supposed to meet, and she patiently waited for her team members to show up. She picked up one of the guns from the pile they were in before turning it around in her hands, inspecting it. She had no idea how to use a gun. The only thing she knew how to use that was remotely a weapon was her scissors. She looked up when a green haired male came to the base, and she found it humorous that he was placed on the green team. She looked away when he asked about information on others quirks. Yes it would give her team an advantage.. But she knew her friends wouldn’t know anything about most of her team. “My name is Kiseki! I can create bandages from my body, they can heal things and I can move them like my normal limbs! Though for this test it will most likely be more useful to use them to deflect bullets!”she replied cheerfully, not answering the questions about the other team.

Last edited:
Richard Darvis

Tags: @Karcen @L3n Kimona Kimona

Richard sighs as he takes off his jacket and puts on a target vest then looks at his goggles before putting them on his head.

He then looks at the metal hair and quirk guy and sighs.

"I have super strength after consuming alcohol... But hard to control myself after drinking a certain amount."

Kirai Kurokami

"Well then, Miss..." Kirai steps up Kerby "The name's Kirai Kurokami and I can set things on fire by just looking." She says in a polite and positive manner. "What about you?" She then asked "What can you do? If it is sucks, then we're basically fucked."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu

She turns and looks down to the girl for several moments "Language!" she snaps for a moment before taking a breath to compose herself "You would do best to refrain from obscenities, they are both unbecoming of a lady, showing a lack of refinement and overall Vulgar. As for our abilities?" she gestures to herself, before extracting a somewhat twisted looking blade from the case as tall as she is while seemingly constructed of organic material rather than just pure steel yet the mass alone would make one question if it could be lifted let alone swung effectively. "We are a more than capable duelist with physical characteristics far beyond your common individual, though the primary nature of our quirk is bestowing me a unique combination of regeneration, adaptation and transformation abilities...the most potent of which being to infect a target with mutagen that will begin to distort their form and degrade their mental capacities to nothing more than mindless beasts, more so if they are subjected to the correct mental triggers" raising it horizontally for emphasis with her visible hand, the material remaining perfectly flat and still despite its obvious weight.

Last edited:
Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: Kimona Kimona (Dia), Mistahh Mistahh (Ninjin), lost city lost city (Ai), L3n L3n (Kiseki)
"Heya Butterfly, it's nice to see you again."​
Smiling warmly at Kiseki, Eris tucked away her name into memory along with the others she picked up from the bunny's conversation. The green-haired boy's mention of quirks made Eris realize that she wasn't in the best form for the game, staring down at the mass of formless slime that was her lower body. Oops. The slime would be too slow, a perfect target. This wouldn't do.
"Give me one second, and I'll answer your question."​
Taking out a pair of shorts from yet another pocket, the slime placed the clothing perfectly in front her body, it shifting around to assimilate the newest piece. Eris' slime began compact together, causing her form to become more defined until she finally had legs. She stood closer to Eric's original height of around 6 feet, with her vest further climbing up her body to accommodate for growth in her chest. This causing the vest to become more of a buttoned muffin top than anything, a clear expansion of a belly-like area revealed over the shorts that covered the newly formed crotch. That explained a couple of things... A couple naughtier things too as Eris adjusted the shorts to sit more comfortable on a newly formed rear.
'I need to go a size up again, these men's short are more like booty shorts at this rate... That or I really need to lay off the green tea ice-cream.'
Taking her own gun to rest against her leg, Eris turned to grin at the green-haired boy warmly.
"My name is Eris Higbhurgar, but they listed it as Eric Higbhurgar as I'm genderfluid. As you can see, I have a slime quirk in which I can imbue different properties within it. Currently, I don't believe we would have any need for acid or hardening, so heals is what I got."​

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui noticed how Chairry was incredibly quick as he tried to hug her smiling even more as he continued to tag her. His arms constantly reaching out to grab her as she continually insulted him only to smile even more. This was overall pretty perfect with her having the reflexes she possessed. Though while he wanted a hug he of course would play it off as if he had been planning on her to dodge simply to turn the situation over to his favor. "Well Chairry that's a definite passing grade for me. Not the best grade I’ve ever given, but definitely a step up from our first meeting." He said chuckling placing a hand on his hip and another on his chin. "With speed and balance like that you'll be perfect for the front lines. Guess Kansan really does have an eye for this stuff after all." He said giving a thumbs up to Kansan to at least share some of his stolen credit. "Overall I think we're forgetting another factor or two. Like for instance the bunny over there. My intuition says she's related to those other two." He said before jabbing a thumb to the small bunny child that happened to be standing next to Ice Nuts, the upcoming top Kpop star. "She might know a thing or two about the other competition and how we could play around them." Junsui was all about taking advantages given how competitive he was. Being one out of eight children always competing for attention was what had originally sparked his love to compete with others. While he enjoyed it and this was simply a game to him. He disliked losing. “If I'm being honest here. I can already point out a target or two that will be easy pickings for our team. Easy for us to stack up points for the overall test. Though some of us might not like the idea." He said looking towards Kenko and Kansan before he began to strap his gear on. "Some of us have grown attached to people on the other team. So the question is are some of us willing to eliminate our own friends if it means passing?”

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
CapRock CapRock
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kimona Kimona

Ninjin Abe
th

Ninjin nodded as Dai spoke. Placing a single finger on her chin as she continued studying the team board. "Agreed. Learning of our other teammates would allow us to plan out our victory. One might even possess some unique skills if we’re lucky enough.” She eventually turned to meet his gaze before delievering a small chuckle at the mention of her sister. She had a good relationship with all her siblings, even Tsukiko as much as he annoyed her. "She has been performing well lately. Without a doubt she’ll pass. Though I’d wish Tsukiko didn’t have a soft spot when it comes to training our little siblings. She has a lot of potential.” Her ears twitched as as one of their teammates approached them. Ninjin looked to where the voice had been coming from to see a slime girl approaching them. As they introduced themselves Ninjin delivered a little nod before speaking herself. "It's an honor to make your acquaintance Eris. My name is Ninjin Abe of the Abe family. I look forward to working together.” It was then that another girl had introduced herself. One who also possessed healing capabilities such as Eris. With two healers this was turning into quite the stacked team. Not only could they allow Ninjin and Dai to fight longer she felt as if they each possessed some type of other skills on their lonesome. The bandage girl could provide protection should it be needed so and the slime girl said she possessed acid which Ninjin could potentially figure out how to utilize. It wasn’t until she had recognized the bandage girl from earlier from when they were in the auditorium to where a smile formed over her face. "Well this is perfect Dai. We might have another advantage after all." Ninjin smiling towards him before turning her gaze back at the mummy girl. "If you remember Dai, this was the one that was with the other students during the auditorium and seemed to be quite friendly with them. Even while two of them were performing their juvenile deeds. Did you by chance learn their quirks Miss Kiseki? Knowing that could help us in a number of ways." She looking towards Kiseki before covering Dai’s eyes as the slime girl seemed to allow her curves expand in a number of ways.

L3n L3n
Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus
Kimona Kimona

Tsukiko Abe
420FE0CE-EE6B-4739-8074-6599B8218376.jpeg

Tsukiko cocked an eyebrow towards the white hair female as she spoke towards him simply shrugging as she continued on with her little rant. He didn't have the patience nor the care to put up with someone so uptight unless they were apart of his family. "Of course the teacher's would place me with someone like you." Tsukiko said rubbing his forehead in frustration as he walked away from her to the other side of their little squad attempting to tune her out. He chuckled when the fire girl spoke. He had remembered her alright. He watched her set a few things ablaze before the opening ceremony who he had bet jokingly bet money on to mess with his twin. Though he frowned once more when the white hair girl began speaking again. His sensitive hearing only drove him further insane when he kept talking and talking. Even covering up his ears with his hands did no good as her voice continued to drill through his skull. He couldn't even make out what she was saying just simply because he was growing ever more annoyed by her constant chatter and prideful comments. Even Ninjin seemed tamed to one such as this. "Oh my god do you ever shut up?" He said looking at her as he continually tried to keep her voice from further driving him insane. Tsukiko was obviously letting his aggravation get the best of him before deciding to take a quick breather. "Damn I need a smoke." He said before pulling out his pack and lighting up a cigarette though taking a few steps back from his teammates as he did so. Not wanting to accidently blow smoke in their general direction.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Zamasu Zamasu

14CDCE91-76C7-48BA-941F-991E070CCDCD.jpeg
Kansan Mackenzie
L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

Kansan smiles and nods to raven “thank you.“ then to Junsui as he gives him credit as well. “thank you both, it’s not something to brag about though.” He says slightly embarrassed they are complementing him, when Junsui talks about the bunny girl he looks at Junsui. “true.” mackenzie looks straight at the young bunny girl. “I want to let you know that if you know anything about them but don’t want to tell us that perfectly ok, but we would really appreciate the help if you could spare some.” He says not wanting to pressure the young girl into anything, he wants to win too but he has a soft spot for kids. He won’t use people for his own personal gain or at least he won’t try to.

When Junsui starts talking about the easy targets and willingness to eliminate friends, he automatically pieces together who he was talking about. “we don’t know anyone to know for sure who is and isn’t easy targets, but also their team would know and protect them more risking us being caught. But also this is like chess, you can take as many pieces as you want but it means nothing if you lose your king. No matter how much points we rack up it won’t mean nothing if we don’t rescue the civilian. I know what you are talking about and... we will avoid that situation if we just go for the objective, now in self defense we can attack but not pursue we want to win not look good losing.” kansan says to Junsui trying to put it in terms he will understand.

kenko didn’t seem to know about chess but maybe he did. “If he didn’t get the chess reference then he would probably understand everything else” the young man thought to himself then goes up to Kenko and gently grasps her shoulder to try and calm her if Junsui set her off a little.

“your very perceptive yourself Junsui, if we stick to the plan then we will win. We will avoid all unnecessary fights and getting rid of the possibility of running into that problem, I Will do my best for you and the rest of my team I won’t lose or hinder any of you tensionally you have my word.” mackenzie says honestly and smiling to his team with a sincere smile, he sees it like this. if he some how makes it so kiseki’s team wins then that wouldn’t be a true win for them. They would be viewed higher than they actually are and be assigned something to big for them to handle down the line and fail because of him and him and his team who should be higher are viewed less when they should be more to the teachers. He wants whoever should win to win otherwise someone might suffer down the line... but he would let kiseki shoot him and he wouldn’t shoot kiseki, he knows this deep down and will try to avoid her at all cost.

85UMYjH.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Kimona Kimona Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus lost city lost city Mistahh Mistahh : green team

Her eyes brightened up once Eris talked, and now that she noticed Ai was here too! She wasn’t completely surrounded by strangers! “It’s nice to see you again too Eris!”she smiled at the others sweet nickname. She watched in amazement as the slime girl changed her form to accommodate human looking legs, and as the shape shifting went on she noticed the girls curves. She looked down at her own body before dropping the thoughts that popped into her head. Instead she distracted herself with the the cute bunny girl as she spoke about her brother.

She frowned a bit when the other told Dai about her knowing the others quirks. She knew it would help her team, but she also knew it would put her friends at a disadvantage. She didn’t like this. But then again she didn’t know whether or not Ai or Eris would say their quirk. “I don’t remember what team they’re on, but I know a little about their quirks,”she said carefully. “There’s a male who can store and release energy, a female who can get stronger or change based on what she eats..”she didn’t state any names as she wracked her brain. She couldn’t remember what they exactly said. “I don’t remember anything else,”she finished with a small smile. She hoped her friends would give her all they got because she felt like she deserved it.

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise CapRock CapRock Mistahh Mistahh

The large girl simply claps at the announcements "Then this will be fun, We can tear any apart that get close and get that kid from the tower...I mean smack the others around enough and they're not going to be able to dodge anyway right" giggling with excitement as the fun part of the test drew ever closer, though a look of confusion crosses her face as she looks to Junsu's actions but soon the smile returns "Oh and Junsui? Im sure you saw what happened last time someone tried to touch another without there permission right?" a predatory glint in her eye going to pull him back from Raven by the neck "It really is upsetting to see something like that, so please don't spoil the fun with stuff like that ok?" There it was again, through all the cheer and joy an undertone that promised nothing good. I mean this new bird girl might not be as appealing or cute as Kiseki but still, it applied, the wait was this what she was upset about Junsui with before?. Her head tilts to the side as she tries to recall before shaking it, no it was something else....not important at the moment.

"So lets just have fun with the party plan and let loose ok? I mean not every day you get a wide open space like this you can play in. So let's aim to be the best her right? You dont need to thank anyone Kansan....So keep your Queen close and then smash everyone else under those Prawns, Horses and Rookies right?" nodding to herself though still the chess analogy remained mostly lost on her, though she turns back to Kansan at the shoulder touch and realises her hand is still on the back of Junsui's neck "Oh right...." letting go finally "But yeah smash the competition, take the Platinum!"

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh

Keeping her previous demeanour she crosses an arm across her chest the blade resting against her shoulder, looking down at the rabbit as he reactions as expected and simply a display of ignorance "You can decimate your lungs on your own time when a question is asked it is answered should we see fit to do so. So consume your cancer and focus on this test, anyone should be able to understand such simple commands" her fingers gently drumming away on the edge of the "blade" as they await the exam to begin, considering over their resources a little more as her eyes close "So we have the Abe as the scout, ourselves as the vanguard, Kurokami as ranged artillery...we will require a suitable rear guard at the very least depending on the other member's abilities"

View attachment 554051
Kansan Mackenzie

the young Scottish/Japanese mix was surprised by kenko grabbing and talking to Junsui, but was relieved that she let go of him. He was pleasantly surprised that she had taken a liking to him, and actually let him calm her down multiple times.

Kansan chuckles and smiles at kenko talking about chess. “That’s right queen, yea let’s go get that platinum nothing less than the best!” He says exited to start his first hero mission, it was a test but still it was overwhelming him with joy he was beaming with joy at the thought of being a hero even just for a hour.

the young man looks at everyone. “ok everyone of you is vital and needed thank you all for being so amazing, let’s have some fun and do hero stuff.” He says the last part playfully “I wonder what kiseki and her team is up to? I hope they have fun.” He thinks to himself then realizes he hasn’t talked to the pop-star.

Mackenzie walks up to the young pop-star in the making and greets him extending his hand. “hello I’m mackenzie I believe I’ve seen you before with the white haired girl, I’m looking forward to working with you on this mission.” He says with a heart attitude and smile to match.

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise 's kansan PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui Kimona Kimona 's Ai

Raven almost breathed a sight of relief as Junsui was pulled away from her by Kenko. Instead of that, she let out a satisfied snicker, acting as if Kenko’s reaction was an obvious consequence of Junsui’s behavior and not something she should thank her for.
As usual, Raven ignored any sort of remarks that weren’t useful for her by Junsui’s part and focused on what did matter, when he mentioned how well her abilities fit the test. “Well of course I will.” She turned backwards to the exit and crossed her arms, wondering how much more would they have to wait before leaving.
When the topic of taking down small targets showed up, she added her own thoughts into it without ever bothering to turn back.
“Even if they try to protect their weak points from me, that just means they’ll be slowing themselves down so you can take the kid. This game is in the bag already no matter how you see it. So Kenko is right, we should worry more about how one can have the most fun out of this.”

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus lost city lost city L3n L3n

Dai nodded at each teammate who approached, "Its a pleasure to meet you all, my name is Dai Fujimoto, I hope we can work together in the future." he says before smiling a bit. He looked at Keiseki, narrowing his eyes a little. He could tell she was hiding a bit. But that was alright. He could work with this. Thinking back to the scene... There was only one male, so he had to be the energy one, and the eating one... well Eris and Keiseki were obviously out, and they had the other girl here too, but she didn't seem to have an eating quirk from what he could tell, especially from what he remembered, so that just left the angry hooded one. He just had to keep an eye on those two then. he nods, "thank you that is very helpful." he nods again a little as he thinks, trying to think of a good game plan.

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto
Tags: Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker L3n L3n

Tadaomi nods, he didn't like that guy's attitude, "Okay." he says, smiling, "and you?" he asks, turning his head to look off at a girl with bright green hair that was short and spiked up, with many piercings. The girl popped a sucker out of her mouth and looked at the others, "I'm Aya, my quirk is very good at temperamentally disabling people, so to speak." she says, before grinning, "But you have no need to remember this. I won't be here this semester anyhow. I'm going to be learning at a much better school." she snickers. Tadaomi looked around at them all, "okay, so lets just try to take out as many people as possible." he decides. "I think we should try being sneaky. because even though he have no information on the other teams, they also have no clear information us, which means they won't be on the lookout for use." he looks at them all, "What do yo u guy's think? If you have a better plan, please speak up, because better ideas are always better." he chuckles a little.

ea0e4f90f8504efcb233f337cf401a95.jpg

Aya Honda

anime-bunny-ears-rabbit-ears-girl-favim-com-463806-jpg.452684

Ai Abe
Tags:
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n CapRock CapRock

She looked over at Kansen, she narrowed her eyes a little at him before walking right up to him, as if she was on a mission. She has a determined look in her eye that just read, I can beat you! She got withing a few inches of him, arms at her sides and looked right up at him. With her over 1 foot difference in height her very blank stare looked even more determined. She looks him up and down "I may be small but at l seem to be going to school the correct year." she says. Ai Abe. Age 15. The age of a normal high school freshmen. vs This guy, Kansen, age, appears to be around 17. The age of a 3rd year in high school. "Did you get held back?' she asks, "is that why your so late?" she asks. She didn't really understand why some of these applicants were so old. She stared blankly up at Kansen, before turning to look at Kenko, her attention completely diverted away from Kansen., extending her hand. "Hello my name is Ai Abe." she greets, "I'll be on your team for this test. I hope we can work well together." she says, her face as blank as ever. As if getting distracted again she turns back to Kansen and Raven. "You should stay away from my siblings." she says, "They are strong, I don't think you can beat them." she states flatly. "Stay away from green team, sis and D-chan are on that team, and He is really smart, and she is string, so they make a powerful pair." she continues. "They also have a a few members that I believe you guys were talking with, so they know some of our team's quirks." she adds.

9E6319F3-FC60-4D1E-852D-85C10D8120E6.jpeg

Kansan Mackenzie

ok raven I trust you, right have fun.” they young Scottish/Japanese mix says to his new friend

Kansan was taken back by the little bunnies verbal attack, but he regains himself and looks at her calmly. “that’s true, very good point sorry I didn’t mean to belittle you. I was not held back my parents just wanted me to stay as long as I could so they kept me longer than normal, thank you for asking.” He says with a smile, but internally he was kind of hurt by her emotionless matter of fact look accompanied by her belittlement. “I’m kansan it’s absolutely a pleasure to meet you ai, I’m sure we all will get along. Yes I am aware about our friends on other teams, they no doubt have told at least something about us but that’s to be expected with a test like this. Ok thank you for telling us about that, your siblings will be noted.” kansan says noting everything she’s saying, including her wanting to get along with everyone. She may be soft on the inside with a hard cold outer shell, this makes it easier for kansan to be nice to her.

Kansan looks to the rest of his team. “better safe than sorry, so everyone who’s told or shown their quirk to anyone who is on another team. Be on high alert, act as if they know everything about your quirk and that they already have a plan against it. Even if they don’t act like they do so you don’t get blind sided, me included. Everyone who has not shown or told your quirk you have a huge advantage use it wisely they might adapt fast.” mackenzie says to everyone looking at all of them individually, to make it personal to everyone. (In a good way.)

FINALLY SOME FUN!!!” kansan thinks to himself in excitement of the test.

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise CapRock CapRock Mistahh Mistahh

She laughs and grins widely "YEP! Its going to be a delight, can't wait to dig into this meal they have set up for us all.....and its more Green team that need to watch out for us!" keeping the wider grin, the other individuals were not exactly hard to miss, she had thought maybe they could all overhear with those big ears but either way she likes to plan on her feet, if their stupid enough to get in the way then she can just break herself off a foot for luckier...bigger rabbits feet just means there luckier right? Hmm then again its not lucky for the rabbit that loses it.

Breaking herself from thoughts she just gets back to the events at hand "If they get cocky that just means its going to be even more fun to prove them wrong...If they think just because they think they know what my quirk can do there ready against it they really don't understand anything, and that makes it all the better when you see the funny faces...if anything its a disadvantage to know what i can do" holding her hands to her cheeks in a look of mock surprise before laughing once more merrily "Oh and adapting my best thing after all...its fun to play with, you do something knowing there going to do the best solution to it and then you smack them harder while there doing what you know there going to do...you know?"

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui felt Kenko grab him when he attempted to hug Raven for “test” purposes. He mostly ignored most of she said but he still couldn’t help but at least to respond to her to his most understanding way. "Let's not pretend we all haven't had our little moments or thoughts about putting our hands on people without their consent." As she released him from his grasp Junsui couldn't help but cock an eyebrow towards Raven when she has responded to his little comment about testing her. “Apologies Chairry. I was just a little worried my precious little bird was going to get herself hurt. I mean after the whole incident regarding our first meeting you can't blame a guy can you?" Whether or not Chairry responded to him mattered not. Well it did, but in a different way concerning importance. Right now. Kansan was going to be an issue for their team. Kansan seemed quite smart when he figured out which easy target Junsui had been referring to, and overall as Junsui predicted Kansan wasn't about to let it slide. So of course he was going to have to just say it out loud if it meant getting an open and honest answer from him. “Oh Kansan, Kansan, Kansan. I believe my comments weren't exactly based around winning........Well they were. Dur da dur. But that wasn’t the only thing I mentioned.” He said smiling towards the boy. “There are three other teams most likely all going for the kid. The thing is getting the element of surprise and reducing their numbers would actually make it easier for us then just going straight for it. So now let me be a bit more direct with my earlier question. Are you willing to eliminate your little crush if it means passing? And remember Kansan. Heroes don’t lie.

As Junsui continued to stare at the boy until the bunny who he had mentioned earlier apparently had a bone to pick with Kansan. When the bunny girl had spoke Junsui's eyes widened with amusement. This girl was definitely someone who he could get along with. “Oooo. Such spice. Such sass. I love it! Gotta say kid I like you already." Junsui said as he held out his fist for the little bunny and motioned for a returning fist bump to initiate his newfound respect for her. Of course everyone had different opinions and ideas regarding the matter at hand, but Junsui still had one factor on his mind and Kenko's overall confidence had just reminded him of such. “Easy there Kenko. Let’s not get too excited here." Junsui said chuckling though at the same time admiring the girl's energy and overall determination to win. "There was a particular girl I took interest in before this test started. Completely for curiosity sake if any of you are getting the wrong idea. I must say that strength most likely won't be our strong suit here. It seems you're not the only one who possesses incredible power. White hair girl. Kind of tall. Hot. Wears some weird looking cape that's probably two years outdated for today's fashion standards. Also speaks pretty weird since she keeps saying “we” and stuff when she’s referring to herself. She in my opinion might not be the easiest target. And I noticed from the team board she has one of the bunny's on her team. So if Ai is correct about her siblings this is looking to be quite troublesome." Junsui couldn't help but laugh at his deliverance of the word "troublesome." This little game had some many factors that it was nearly impossible to actually have a clear cut strategy. And it completely excited the young boy. "Then again a troublesome game is much more enjoyable than a regular game."

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
CapRock CapRock
Kimona Kimona

Ninjin Abe
th

Ninjin listened carefully as the bondage girl spoke. Taking note of what she said. While she had been hoping for a little more information this was indeed still in itself still useful. Though there was something odd with the way she explained it and how she spoke overall. This sparked a hint of doubt as Ninjin's face became more stern and overall quite intimidating. Her red eyes pierced through Kiseki's as she initiated a basic starring contest with the girl. Ninjin was not one to tolerate those who hid stuff from here specially when it came to given task by her mentors. While this was simply a child's game and she was indeed aware of the incredibly low passing score that didn't stop her from taking it seriously. Even with this smallest bit of information she knew Dai would be able to figure out who exactly she was referring to. And was even polite enough to thank her for it. The thing is. Ninjin didn't tolerate her own teammates keeping information from her no matter how trivial. "I see. They sound quite formidable so this should indeed be quite fun. Though Kiseki. If I may?" Ninjin said as her head slightly tilted as she continued her little starring competition with the girl refusing to break the contact between them as he continued speaking. Her voice seemed relatively calm yet possessed a hint of sternness in it. "You seemed quite chummy with quite a few of them. Especially when one was even carrying you like you had been friends for quite sometime despite most likely having just met. So there happens to be a slight doubt in my mind. As in I feel like you haven't told us everything." Ninjin began to slowly walk over to the girl before stopping directly in front of her. Their faces only separated by a mere few inches. "What I'm saying is. Don't make it a habit of keeping us in the dark." And with all of a sudden change Ninjin's face turned from it's cold demeanor back to her original smile before slightly patting the girl's shoulder. "So. Let's try our best to win shall we?"
Kimona Kimona
L3n L3n

Tsukiko Abe
Das.jpg

Tsukiko continued smoking as the white hair girl kept delivering her lines and overall strategy. Apparently he was going to be the scout of the team while, made sense, was overall going to be quite annoying. It simply meant more work. Though there was something off. He found something particularity odd about her excluding the cape she kept around one of her arms. While it pained him to do so he actually started paying attention to her words. Noticing a pattern in something that he had brushed off earlier. At first he thought he had simply been misinterpreting her words, but it became more and more repetitive to where he knew something was off. Sighing heavily he took a long drag off his cigarette before quickly speaking before she continued blathering away. “Hey. White hair. Care to spend some of your precious time answering something real quick? Not that you have a choice because I'll be asking it anyway." He said flicking his cigarette away before turning his attention back to the girl. "Ourselves? We? Whenever you address yourself and only yourself you always speak as if there is more than one. So is this whole speech pattern apart of your quirk? Or are you just insane? I'll take both as an answer as well."
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
ydxwRkA.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker : blue team
Kaz listened as the others spoke, talking in the information. He was actually hoping to go after the kid up the tower, but sneaking around seemed to be the better idea. Plus it’d be easier to get into a situation where he could fight someone one on one if he got the chance to pick his battles. Then again he didn’t know how to shoot, and he wasn’t really good at sneaking around. He didn’t need to sneak in his house to pull pranks on his parents. They ignored his existence so he could do pretty much anything without them noticing. He had brought in ten stray cats one day and his parents didn’t even notice the mini zoo he created in the living room. They also never celebrated his birthday or even acknowledged it before so he had no idea what day he was born intill one day in elementary school the teacher made his class sing to him. It was like he was a ghost in his own house. He couldn’t even count the number of times his mother and father looked at him this month on a hand because the number would be zero. He didn’t show any visible signs of being lost in thought, at least that was one good ability of his. “I like that plan! It seems fitting for someone who will take over the world!”he exclaimed with a smile like he didn’t just have a miniature sad boy hour in the span of thirty seconds.

KqsukZr.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Kimona Kimona : green team
She felt incredibly bad for thinking so but she didn’t really want to talk to the bunny female anymore, and she disliked the way the green haired male looked at her. She uncomfortablably hugged her arms together as she watched the two. She missed her other friends. Sure she had Eris and Ai here, but she still couldn’t help but feel lonely especially from the not so warm hospitality she was getting from the bunny gal. Kiseki watched the girl walk towards her, and with each step the other took towards her she felt a bad feeling swell in her gut. She told them what she remembered. They didn’t really focus on quirks that much, it was a fleeting topic in a long line of conversations she had with her friends, and Kiseki didn’t really like how untrusted she felt because of it. But like always she gave a smile. “I’m sorry, we didn’t really focus on quirks. That’s not all they have to their character so why would we have made a big deal about them?”she said lightly as she made steady eye contact with the female as she stopped inches in front of her face. “I don’t really appreciate your assumptions about me, but I’d love to be good teammates with you guys!”she smiled as she pulled her eyes away from the bunny to extend her words to the others. She didn’t really like how negative she was feeling at the moment so she brought back memories from earlier and how light and playful that felt, even if it things got dangerous quickly. She thought about her chat with Kansan, and her piggyback ride she got from Kenko. She thought about healing Kirai after she had gotten hurt, and Junsuis fun remarks. She looked over to Eris and Ai as she reminded herself she had friends here as well, and she viewed the bunny girl and green haired man as potential new friends too! She felt like she was back to her fully positive self again, even if it was only going to last a little bit.

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu

Her gaze narrows on the rabbit once more, tapping away as she responds "It would seem those ears are for show, once again you will refer to us properly not as such" casting her hand to the side with a look of annoyance, even more so as he points out her manner fo speaking. Crossing an arm and looking away with a faint grinding from her teeth, her side being turned to him to block her covered arm further from view "As for our manner of speaking, we carry with us the expectations and reputation of the family upon our shoulders, to suggest insanity is not a slight that will be forgotten easily less you apologise for such. Though yes there are finer details of our quirk you have not been made privy to as they are unrelated to the current task" she did not appreciate the prying and noticing the gaze towards her other arm annoyed her greatly. Such a blemish was simply a reminder of her imperfections and failure to control her ability, yet she felt the soft writhing from beneath the tight bindings as her frustration grew. Stopping she simply takes several deep breaths to compose herself, she needed to remain balanced and ready...aggravation would only make her sloppy or increase the chance for a incident to occure, she was here at the school because she was ready for such and an outburst here would throw all her work to the gutters.

Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: Mistahh Mistahh (Ninijin), Kimona Kimona (Dia), L3n L3n (Kiseki)
"Oi, watch it Cottontail. Just because you get chummy with someone for a lil bit, don't mean you know their every dark secret. That goes for quirks, like, how in the world you 'magically'-"​
The slime waved her arms in a frustrated fashion, clearly irritated at the bunny's words. She was getting real sick and tired of everyone's bull, especially those on their homemade podiums. Everyone acting like they have the right to anything. She still had some cud to chew out once this was done with Horndog after all.
"-know how someone's function. For all I know, one of them could pull off a King-Kong and be as cuddly as kitten."​
Eris crossed her arms, giving the bunny a ice cold look, a clear warning placed on her face with a quiet fury. The slime actually seem to heat up. A small bubbling noise accompanied by a hiss that steadily grew louder. The color was changing too, slowly turning from a light green into a yellowish color. Dripping slightly.
"So before you go all 'Ms. Knowledgeable and Mighty upon her fine High Horse' , please consider that not everything is about quirks. Or wise, you'd be seen as something entirely else Ms.Rabbit. Especially around a bunch of hormone. drugged up. super-powered. teenagers with a single brain cell to share. With no knowledge of what a condom is truly ment for."​
Noticing the bubbling sensation, Eris took a deep breath as her temperature dropped and the hissing ceased. Dropping her arms, she arranged her now liquidising hair from the front of her face with a more calm look and tone. The fury the slime held barely rattled her voice earlier, but the sudden deadpan drop was somehow more intimating.
"Now, what I can tell you is that is as far as I know is that a lot of people have physical quirks. They looked that way at least, so maybe a couple are close ranged."​
Giving a shrug and a quick comforting look at Kiseki, Eris continued. Even going as to shift closer to Kiseki as to offer comfort. Gently brushing her arm with a green tendril in a soothing fashion. A way to say 'I'm here.'
"Some might use their quirks to shoot at a closer range, relying on distance rather then accuracy. Our best bet is to maybe to somehow sniper them or lead them into a choke point."​
With a milk-curdling smile, Eris leaned forward, her hands on her thighs.
" If you could give any other suggestions about a general plan, I'd be happy to hear them, if not, let others talk okay?"​

Kirai Kurokami

At this point, Kirai is getting bored with the waiting for the test to start. She cannot bear it and wanted to shoot someone badly. "This is getting boring, when can we start killing ourselves?" She thought "It would have been better of these were like rifle or some shit, that would be really cool."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back