• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wildwood Academy

SummerWolf

Forever Dreaming

4061100.png

images

Welcome to Wildwood Academy. We are a school dedicated to providing the highest and best education possible, to every being out there. Be it human or monster, or something in between, all are welcome here at Wildwood.

I know there are lots of monster academy rps out at this time, but I decided to make one myself, just to get the hang of running an rp. If you interested in joining, let me know, and if we get enough people, I'll make a thread.

I think I might be interested, let's see what kind of Wildwood Academy is crafted from the wonders of your brain and from that of us, your roleplayers!

Cool. I'm not exactly sure how many people I should consider 'enough'...

Anyways, if any of y'all want to help out with running this, that'd be great. Just let me know somehow.

If you would want me I will surely join, it will be abit hard to get everything set for the first few days due to me being bed ritten, or however that's spelt, damn wisdom teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back