• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wilderness Survival for Idiots: Siberia (Interest Check Only) [FULL]

Can you survive?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm too young to die

• Total voters

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You wake up on cold, wet dirt. It's freezing. You get up and look around. Something's not right. You're certainly not in your warm, soft bed. You look around. It appears that you are in a forest. There are snow-covered trees all around you. It's snowing. With a shiver, you exhale. Your breath instantly turns to mist. You hear a groan. You look around you again, noticing five more people in the snow. You appear to be in a circle. There is a crate in the middle. Stumbling towards it in the dense snow, you open it. Inside, there appear to be some supplies. Six flashlights, six jackets, six sleeping bags, three handguns, two knives, two thermos flasks, a shovel, a Swiss army knife, a coil of rope, a box of matches, a compass and a note. You pick up the note and read it.

Survive. The people around you are your companions. Wait for rescue.

- Unknown

A realistic take on wilderness survival.

Six players max.

Play here:
Casual - Wilderness Survival for Idiots | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]Any spaces left? I'd be happy to join!

[/QUOTE]
riahxoxo said:
Lemme join! I wanna join! Please?
Both accepted! You filled out the last two spaces! Happy roleplaying!

The RP is full, but you can still sign up for the next RP,

Wilderness Survival for Idiots: Mountain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back