• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wild West/ Trigun-esque rp!

You really just spammed out those names didn't you. Well, I'm interested. Though my schedule is about to get a major rework. But I'll see what I can do.

I was just seein if there was interest. haha or spread out to see if others may find some. Don't worry bout it though if you can't currently fit it into your schedule! best not stretch yourself too thin

Axeykins Axeykins despite what happened with Red Hoods, I think I'll join in on this one. As long as it's not gonna be the same flavor of/get as crazy special snowflake as the last one. <3

Axeykins Axeykins despite what happened with Red Hoods, I think I'll join in on this one. As long as it's not gonna be the same flavor of/get as crazy special snowflake as the last one. <3
This one hopefully shouldn't! It doesn't have as set of a plot and is wild west fun! Also light fantasy haha. So nothing too crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back