• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wild West/ Trigun-esque rp!

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
I've got the craving for a good ol wild west rp. Something with a world like the one in Trigun, or if you've never seen it. Bit of steampunk and apocalyptic feel to it. Maybe a dash of sci-fi thrown in but all the thrill of a good ol action packed Western!

I'm not sure if it would truly have a plot. (least at the moment.)
Or! if just the traditional outlaws and bandits vs Sheriffs and vigilantes and the law altogether. Scandals and robberies and whatnot.
That way it doesn't get stuck to one idea too much as well and can have all sorts of ideas for stories added and more interesting plots developed!

Any interest or thoughts and ideas on it?

Yay! I'm working on getting a good summary of the world and whatnot. Between moments of falling asleep. lol

Welwordion Welwordion
This is probably a better place to ask for now.haha

The general places the people get their food from are hunting and agriculture. Which are of course much tougher the further into the desert parts of the Waste you go. But there are sub-desert regions that have more wildlife located closer to the mountains , springs and few rivers that are scattered through the area. and the towns and tribes and such are located along such areas too. If there's water nearby there's sure to be inhabitants and the larger the source and ability to produce resources for food the larger the settlement.
The NPCs would have typical jobs. Bankers, accountants, deputies, farmers ect.
As for tribes. They do live more out in the Wastes, some nomadic and others settled near water sources and more sub-desert areas. And some are around the mountains as well. They are like a native american equivalent for sure.

I've got the craving for a good ol wild west rp. Something with a world like the one in Trigun, or if you've never seen it. Bit of steampunk and apocalyptic feel to it. Maybe a dash of sci-fi thrown in but all the thrill of a good ol action packed Western!

I'm not sure if it would truly have a plot. (least at the moment.)
Or! if just the traditional outlaws and bandits vs Sheriffs and vigilantes and the law altogether. Scandals and robberies and whatnot.
That way it doesn't get stuck to one idea too much as well and can have all sorts of ideas for stories added and more interesting plots developed!

Any interest or thoughts and ideas on it?
You had me at "wild west".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back