• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Spirits

Eris shifted uncomfortable as Apollo spouted off his history so easily. It was one of dread, and she bit her lip all over again, staring at the ground. She didn't like being put into these situations, where she learned such deep things about people she hardly knew. It made her want to run away and apologize all at once. Though thankfully before she could, he asked her name, which would easily deflect from any apologies or immediate hops off the bed to safety. "Eris," she said, her voice quiet yet steady as she reached out to pet Pax but only felt the crisp sir. I can't fit on your bed, Dear. This was true, though it didn't make the moment any easier on Eris and so she reached for the blanket on her bunk and squeezed it gently. She thought about naming her class too, but was that really who she was? A Class 3? No. She was just Eris. Just normal little Eris, so she didn't speak any further. Pax could introduce her own self some time later. MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
"I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!" Charlie said with his dark, smooth voice with his hand raised silly-like.

"I LOVE to run" he said.

How confounding. Such a masculine man. Strong, tall, handsome and manly. You wouldn't take him as the kind of guy who would ever be silly like that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
Ka'El smirked "well that's one, anyone else up for a run slash fly?" He asked actually excited for some exploring "we could get to know the grounds better" he did a weird shimmy with his shoulders making his Orange hair bounce everywhere "come on it'll be fun" he jumped up and down like a little kid.
xpstitch xpstitch ((and everyone else))

Last edited:
Izzy
Izzys ears perked up at the mention of running around, still twitching to go play even though her sides were still pumping hard from her run earlier. "Me!" She said eagerly, bouncing over to the orange haired boy and the other boy with the long hair. "I just ran around this place! It's huge but theres lots of space to play in."She said cheerfully, tossing her bags onto the nearest empty bed. "I'm Izzy, by the way."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch

"Ah...well this is rather depressing." Asem muttered as she climbed down from her bunk and stretched. Looking at everyone a small smirk appeared on her lips. "Well this was fun and all but I have to go." She couldn't quite understand why some people were so open with strangers, and it wasn't that this openness made her uncomfortable but it was rather depressing. She knew others whished to go out but everyone just seemed to be standing there and not doing anything so she decided to take lead. Walking to the door she opened it a crack and looked back at the other. "Come don't come, but this cabin has becomed way to stuffy for me and I do believe there is more to this camp than this depressing cabin." With this she walked through the door and started her journey, walking just slow enough for others to catch up if they wish to join.

"Hi I'm Ka'El , you will run around with us? Wait what's your class?" He asked with a bright smile wondering if she was like him or like Charlie. He saw the girl leave out and smiled "LAST ONE TO THE LAKE IS A ROTTEN EGG" he practically shouted before sprouting wings and bolting out into the warm summer air. He flew up in a circle and let himself fall right until he was about to hit the ground and then spread his wings causing him hover "COME ON" he shouted again
Axell Axell xpstitch xpstitch Aio Aio

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Aio Aio

Caleb leaped forward. Jumping in mid-air, he shifted. Feet became hooves. Where once was human head was now a horses muzzle.

His hair was the same though. Ah. His hair really was the mane of a horse. His incredible human physique was replaced by one incredibly impressive physique of a horse. His muscles as a human translated into even more impressive horse muscles.

His beautiful skin color changed to an equally beautifully colored coat.

He was already taller than everybody here at camp. He was just big all around. Big and muscular. If they thought he was big before, they would MARVEL at his size now. A big, beautifully strong horse.

He gave into the urges he was having from his connection to horse and bolted. He ran. That was the primal urge of the horse spirit. So he began to gallop forward.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1
Izzy
"Class o-"He was gone before she could respond, luckily her legs were moving before her brain could process what was going on, mostly because if she had stayed in placed she would have been trampled by the magnificently large horse that had appeared. Izzy threw her head back and yipped as she got down on all fours and began running, her arms and legs moving fast to keep up. Lucky for her, she knew exactly where the lake was and how to get there fastest, which is exactly why she bounded right into the forest instead of turning right like the sign said.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch Aio Aio

Caught off guard by the sudden change in tempo, "What! No way I'm gonna lose!" She said bumping folks to "fly" to the lake. With great speed she made it half way there, but failed to see the random twig stuck so procuriously out in the open. "Almost had it!" Sara yelled with a loud thud. "OOF!" she was down.
(When you've doddling all day and remembered you have rpnation)
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch Aio Aio
Axell Axell

Ka'El flew faster until he could see the lake "oh yea I'm gonna win" he flipped his ethereal wings to go faster. Loki formed best to Ka'El 'finally' Loki said with a huge birdlike grin on his face
((Everyone))

Asem stopped as she watched everyone rush pass her. "The he-" Before she could finish her sentence she watched a horse rush past her. "You have to be kidding me." She muttered, shaking her head as she followed. Asem wasn't one to transform, especially due to the pain that came with it. So for now she was happy being last, continuting to walk as she followed the others. Stuffing her hands in her pockets, taking her time to look around the camp as she made her way towards the lake.

Defeated, Sara walked the rest of the way, being passed by everyone. "Stupid, not being able to fly." then she corrected, "Yet, stupid, not being able to fly, yet." When she got there, Ka'El had obviously beat her, along with a few others. "Well, I'm not last nor a rotten egg" She coughed. "Though, next time, I'll take the worn path instead of a shortcut." She pull out a comb to fix her hair, as she had a few twigs and some leaves in it. "There, much better. Isn't it lovely, the water. Man, the fresh air will really rehabilitate anything!" She finished with a small chuckle.
(Sorry that I polkadot when posting, I get caught up doing stuff irl)
((Anyone who is at the lake))

(You guys didn't even let me post much before you guys finnished the race lol.)

Charlie stayed on the flat grasses, the plains. There was where he belong. Just like his people. The horsewarrior plains Indians. There was where he was fastest. He took the most direct, straightforward route he could possibly take. No worrying about secret pathways, alternate roots or anything like that right now. He just wanted to run. Give in to the feeling of the grass beneath his hooves. He ran as fast as he could, STRAIGHT forward. The most DIRECT route. Just simply existing in the moment. He went more than 40mph. Of course, this couldn't be sustained for long. Galloping like his life depended on it. It wasn't that he cared about winning the race so much. No. Not all. He payed no attention to winning or losing. Instead he just ran. Channeling the terror of the horse to run away. Like a wild thing was chasing him. That's what horses do. They outrun nearly everybody. That is not to say that he would win this race of course. Other knew shortcuts. Some could fly.

"Hahaha the owl always wins" he said as he let his wings disappear and he plopped into the chilly lake which actually felt extremely good
(Everyone)

(She can't fly, remember :P)
"Me next!" Sara jumps into a terrifyingly cold dip. To herself she thought, "Good thing I wore something to swim in."

Charlie galloped and before he knew it the race was over. But he just kept running, passing the finish line. Caring not, who got first or anything, just kept running for a while. Ahhh, the wide open grassy plains.... Among his favorite places to be.

Eric thought for a moment before responding "Sooo.....you eat milkweed and are poisonous because of it? Is that what you're saying?" he said tilting his head to the side slightly as he spoke. He turned his head at the commotion to see everyone running out the door. It left only a few people in the cabin. "Well at least there's not so much noise. That's the problem with having the ears of a fox. You hear everything and sometimes it's too much." he shrugged casually before looking at the remaining kids. "I like groups, but that many? That's pushing it even for me, this is much better." he said louder so that whoever had stayed in the cabin could hear. Eric stretched his arms in the air before jumping up on to a bunk. It wasn't the one he claimed but he didn't care. He looked back to the vibrant haired girl. "What do you think, typical summer camp or more like a boot camp?" he asked, referring to how the camp would be run. "My money is on this being more like a boot camp." Luna_Marie Luna_Marie McMajestic McMajestic MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Axell Axell

Izzy
Izzy ran through the forest, enjoying the mud beneath her feet and the wind in her hair, she enjoyed it so much in fact, that she got lost. She rolled to a stop and stood up straight so as to get a look at her surroundings. She sniffed the air but there were too many scents of various animals in the air for her to pick out anyone in particular. Izzy turned her head in every which direction, trying to decide the best route. In such situations, she found it best just to retrace your tracks so as not to wind up in some strange place like perhaps, the middle of a farm(been there, done that and she did not feel like scaring off the sheep and cattle and having to round them back up again.). She sighed and began jogging back towards camp, her hair falling in her face from lack of a hair tie - funny cause she did have one in before but it was missing now.
Eventually, she found her way back to the cabin, but by then she was too tired to try to find the lake. So she entered back into the cabin, her long curly hair falling wildly around her shoulders, seemingly defying gravity as they swayed languidly with her every movement. She stood in the doorway to catch her breath, eyes scanning the room for something else mildly entertaining to do and falling on a small group of people. Izzy eased her way into the group silently, hoping to join into their conversation someway or another.

D'mitri
D'mitri carried the slumbering Panther into the cabin, nearly being trampled by the boisterous bunch of campers that had come running out. "This is gonna be one hell of a trip."He muttered as he walked inside, his eyes flickering briefly around the room to survey all who he'd be sharing it with. Just his luck, the only free bed was right next to where the group of strangers were huddled. He sighed, gritted his teeth and tried to blend in to the background - though thats kinda hard to do when you're holding a full grown male panther whose snores sounded like thunder.

Eris glanced at the dark haired boy as he walked in, lugging a panther that snored rather loudly. She smiled gently despite the lack of a grin on his face. Tall, dark, and handsome, huh? Pax thought, and Eris felt a slight blush creep on her cheeks as she stared back down at the ground, stealing a few glances. She was a bit shocked to not hear an immediate introduction and class fall out of his mouth, though. Everyone had already done that, except him. He merely blended into the background, a dark shadow that peaked Eris's curiosity simply because he seemed to be just as quiet as her. She wondered if he was shy, and continued to look between him and his snoring panther, giggling quietly at the thunderous noise. She almost said something to him, something simple like hi, but soon found herself chickening out, and so she merely watched the sleeping panther with amusement in her eyes, waiting for something to begin throughout the group. Axell Axell @ everyone

Asem stopped for a moment, contemplating if she really wanted to go to the lake as she despised water. Taking a moment to think she decided to head back to the cabin, as it should be quieter. It took her a few moments as she was walking but finally she made it back, opening the door to find another new face. "Great...another one. They're squeezing us in like sardines." Asem mummbled going over to where Eris was, as she found the girl more tolerable than the rest. Following Eris's eyes she was supprised to see the panther, she suppressed a smile but on the inside she was excited. Prefering anything cat like over any of the other species.

McMajestic McMajestic Axell Axell

Lunas eyes watched in wonder as half the group raced away, the she looked back to Erik, and a laugh escaped her mouth.
"Ha no! I don't eat milkweed, but I'm still poison... ohh! Like poison Ivy! She was always my favorite D.C. Villain."
Luna rambled off about D.C. Villains as she watched two new arrivals. Her light eyes gleamed at the new girl with the golden fangs, a smile on her lips. Then she looked at the darker male carrying his familiar. She tilted her head to the side curiously with a faint smile as she gazed at him, Luna looked away shyly a moment later and back to Erik, her confidant grin had returned.
"Oh yea boot camp for sure, they're gonna train us to be their super soldiers so that we will be like a special task force."
Her hands spun in the air as she talked, accenting her words and giving them a more physical presence.
Axell Axell PenguinFox PenguinFox

Apollo spoke, "Well Eris, if you ever need anyone to talk to then you can talk to me." He smiled and turned his head to another wolf that was in the room. She was pretty but he felt no attraction to her. The life of a gay guy. He turned his head to a man carrying a panther. He was new to the cabin along with a girl who was trying to make her way into a conversation with the group. The panther boy. Now he was his type. His face flushed a little and he turned back to Eris, whispering to her, "God why do some people have to be attractive?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back