• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Spirits

"Ohh that's cool, I think I'm consider a class three even though I can do stuff from class two" he shrugged "well nice to meet you A" he smiled "don't be rude, say hi Loki" he spoke to his Familiar. 'Hello Asem' Loki spoke to her in a proper voice that almost sounded British
Aio Aio

Eris watched as everyone exchanged names and classes, as if they were the identity that kept them who they were. A spirit animal is a very important gift, Dear. Pax was right of course. She was always right, but that didn't make Eris anymore unsettled. Classes seemed so important to everyone, it made her wonder what she'd be like if she didn't have Pax as a familiar? Who would she befriend then? Who would she have to lean against when she cried? You have plenty of friends without my assistance, Pax insisted, still Eris felt a bit frightened just by the idea of not having Pax around. She took a deep breath though, and smiled touched Asem, shaking her head gently. She couldn't help but bite back a grin as she snapped at Charlie, who had taken it all so personally.

She opened her mouth, thinking she could speak, that she could contribute to the oddball group, but then her mouth quickly fell shut again. She wasn't much for talking to people she didn't know, especially people who were too comfortable, like Luna. Eris had shied away from her loud spirit, and pretended to be busy with her comic book to avoid contact. Although this girl didn't seem to be taking any hints. She seemed nice, of course, funny perhaps, but it would take time before Eris could open up to any of them. Just be patient with yourself, Eris, make some eye contact, let them talk to you. You've always been good at drawing them in. That wasn't necessarily reassuring, yet Eris tried to engage her body language a bit more, leaning forward and looking around the room, smiling slightly as she listened to everyone speak, making mental notes of names and animals, but not classes. They weren't too important to her.
PenguinFox PenguinFox xpstitch xpstitch Aio Aio Luna_Marie Luna_Marie FrostXShadow FrostXShadow MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

"Yes...cool." She shrugged and pursed her lips, catching herself midsigh. Come on Asem be a little bit nicer, you're living with these people."So... your rarer than rare." She gave him a soft smile although her attention was turned to the boy who called himself a shifter. Charlie? Who'd have guessed another shifter would be in the same cabin. She thought before looking over at Eris. The girl was quiet, which wasn't bad. Asem made a mental note to talk to her later, perhaps the girl could grow on her. Although she didn't mean to she couldn't help but eavesdrop on the others. So far she learded about Charlie the shifter, Apollo the wolf and the very annoying fairy girl. She was already growing tired of the interaction.

Eric put his hands up defensively and backed against a wall. He made mental notes of those who didn't take his joke well so he could remember to avoid them if possible. He made especially sure to try and remember to stay away from the Native kid. He probably wouldn't take kindly to Eric's family. He was always getting lumped in with his family even though he was nothing like them really. He liked Luna. She seemed like a free spirit type, fun at the very least. He moved his way towards her and offered her his hand to help her up. "Eric if you didn't catch my name. Some might say I'm a foxy individual." he grinned at his own pun. xpstitch xpstitch MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

"Am I? I thought it was normal" he shrugged as he returned to his boyish nature "so since you're a shifter, what does your spirit animal look like, it's sounds really cool unlike mine" he said pointing to Loki who just scoffed in protest 'oh please I'm the reason you can fly idiot ' Loki responded with a hint of anger in his rather British sounding voice
Aio Aio

Apollo glanced over at Eric but looked back at Charlie. He wasn't going to acknowledge his existence yet. Not unless he had a reason to. Instead he looked at other people in the room. Charlie seemed nice. Loki seems interesting. Eric was a dick. One girl was really quiet for some reason. He wondered why the girl was like that. No one in here was going to bite. He stood and moved over to her. "Hey," he began, "You alright? Sorry if I'm intruding. You just seem quiet and I wanted to know if you were okay. I don't want anyone in this place to feel uncomfortable being here."
McMajestic McMajestic

Eris glanced over at the guy who approached her, her small smile wavering. It wasn't that his presence unnerved her, it was that she had to respond. What could she say? She was uncomfortable. She didn't like big crowds, she hated places overrun with people she didn't know. Eris wasn't one for change, she was one for the same old type of thing she was always used to, routine. Her old friends were routine. "Well, I'm a little shy," she said, her voice quiet as she looked him over. "So I am a little uncomfortable," she added, her words even quieter than before yet loud enough for him to hear. "It's hard not having a friend around to help keep me... sane, I suppose." She glanced down at her comic book resting on her bed. MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Being the last child off the bus, Sara disdainfully walked off the bus, but she wasn't malcontent-ed, they just woke her from a great nap. Checking the map she began to head to cabin C. "Hmm, I wonder what kind of plumbing they have, hopefully not out houses...." She huffed when she saw a few porta-johns just off the walkway. "dammit" Sara scoffed. "WAIT! I'm not the first one there!" Sara kicked into gear and sprouted a couple of wings to speed down to the Cabin, she didn't fly, however, she didn't have much practice. Bursting in on introductions, Sara felt at home.
"BOOM! The star just busted in! I'm Saraphine Astenasia and I am the luckiest person on earth. I once got into a car crash and I only came out with a dislocated shoulder! Trust me, that car was not as okay as me."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow PenguinFox PenguinFox xpstitch xpstitch MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx McMajestic McMajestic Aio Aio Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Ka'El was shocked by the girls entrsnce but ignored it when he saw her wings "OH MY GLOB YOU HAVE WINGS TOO" he practically shouted like a little kid. He flipped off his bed on the the floor "I'm Ka'El " he quickly introduced himself. He hadn't seen anyone with wings besides the butterfly girl, but these wings looked more birdlike almost like his own. 'Great another person for you to fawn over' Loki spoke "oh shut it bird brain" Ka'El responded with a glare 'takes one to know one' Loki responded with a mocking hoot
SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

"Do you have them too? There aren't many people that do this where I'm from. Except my mother, but she can actually fly. I'm just like 'Hey guys, can run really fast with wings on my back.' You seem very 'flippant' " Sara joked. "You can call me Sara for short." Offering her hand. "So you have wings too? How come yours are all shiny and cute while mine are just dull and black?" Leaving her bag on the floor, Sara goes to inspect Ka'El. "This is so unfair!" out of the corner of her eye she sees what would be the most beautiful guy she's ever seen. Then whispering to Ka'El, "Who's he?" FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (#sleepisforthedead)

Ka'El shrugs and allows his wings to be visible. His ethereal white and brown wings shimmered in the sun light "um m who are you referring to? Charlie? Eric? Apollo? " he asked staring all the names of the boys that were in the room

IMG_8920.PNG Luna frowned at some of the outbursts in the room, suddenly feeling like she was under a microscope and then discarded. Her enthusiastic personality seemed to put off the majority of the group and she sat up, crossing her legs and looking down at her lap. But her attention was stolen by a hand held out to her, and a meek smile appeared on her lips.
"Oh really? I don't know about that.."
She held the hand gently and lightly picked herself off the floor, a ghost smile on her face.
"I'd say you're more of a 5."
Luna winked playfully at Eric, her normal attitude slowly returning as she joked with him. The bright haired girl dusted herself off and looked around the room with a frown, seemingly unsatisfied.
"Not very bright or open."
She mumbled to herself and looked back to Eric.
"So, fellow prisoner, I'm Luna, what did you do to get locked up?"
Luna casually leaned against a bed post, a cheeky grin across her face.
PenguinFox PenguinFox

Apollo sat down with her. He could relate and wanted to make her feel better. He spoke, "Yeah. I get it. I didn't have many friends back home in all honesty. I got bullied a bit and my mom and sister are dead. My Dad was a drunk and he ruined his own life. I had to try and get by without anyone to help me but you don't have to okay. You can always talk to me. Now I haven't heard your name yet so please fill me in on the adventures of shy girl." He gave her a friendly smile. Maybe this place won't be too bad.

Sara pointed to Apollo, she apparently failed to move as her eyes watered from not blinking. "Him, he looks good for his size." She decides to call his attention "Hey, person who looks like they belong in a highschool geek club! Who are you, cause I'd like to know." She said walking up to clasp apollo's shoulder. For some reason, Sara has a thing for nerdy lookin people. FrostXShadow FrostXShadow MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx (Can someone help me sell this farm I am having right now?)

Sara haulted herself a seccond, "Wait, I didn't get my answer" She returns to Ka'El, "Who did you say he was?"
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (Slight change in plans (Yoink, runs to dorm C))

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Charlie wondered and waited to see how the boy would react to the blatant pickup line. She was right. He was certainly cute. But was he interested in her in return?, he wondered. Perhaps he was some kind of two spirit like himself and that boy Ka'el... Who knows. Now that I have more time to focus on it, he's pretty cute too. But is it really okay? Dating in a place like this? This place seems like a really bad place to be dating anybody. Love at the equivalent of a SUMMERCAMP? SUUUPER cliche. There was also jealousy to think about. If some people are dating, the singles feel left out and jealous. He knows. He's felt it. Where was the privacy too? This wasn't really a place meant for dating anyways. I didn't come here to date. This doesn't really seem like the place for that sort of thing. Plus... What if there are RULES against it? Not that he cares much for authority and rules but it was still something to keep in mind.

"I believe his name is Apollo, like the sun god" he shrugged 'idiot' Loki spoke again "Loki I swear to the gods of Olympus I will put your ass in a cage and lock you in the outhouse" Ka'El screamed pointing at the owl with intensity while the owl laughed it's feathery behind off 'have I finally struck a nerve in that little brain of yours?' Loki snickered "okay that's it" Ka'El snapped is fingers and the bird vanished in a cloud of silver "damn owl" Ka'El muttered with a childish but adorable pout. His orange curly hair bouncing as he moved.
SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 xpstitch xpstitch

"Wait, you also have a corporeal spirit animal!? HER MAH GERD! I've never met someone with two abilities. How do you do it!?" Clearly changing subject, but noting the details given. "Is it easy, difficult, fun, boring, annoying, what?" Sara has become engulfed in her wonder lust. Asking questions at one thousand words a minute.
xpstitch xpstitch FrostXShadow FrostXShadow MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

"Well it's fun, besides my annoying spirit animal Loki he mumbled shaking his head "and um I don't know I just kinda do. I can summon Loki into this plane of existence and I can use my projection powers" he shrugged "is it really it really not that common?" He asked utterly confused now
((Heading to bed now, sorry. If you want you can just void my character until I get back in the morning))

Eric feigned a look of being deeply hurt "You know it's unwise to mock the person who helps you." he said very slightly sticking his tongue out at her. He turned his head when someone came barging in and yelling. That was the kind of energy he could get used to, especially from someone not bad on the eyes. He tried to focus his attention back to his conversation. "Same thing as anyone I suppose, be exceptional...but..." he looked around to make sure everyone was absorbed in their own thing before leaning in close. "Between you and me, my dad is one of the people who set up these camps." he whispered. He leaned back to his normal position and shrugged. "So Luna, you're a butterfly eh? Does your tongue roll up like a butterfly too?" he asked, an eyebrow arching and a smirk growing on his face. SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

IMG_8920.PNG Luna laughed and tucked her hair behind her ear. She glanced around the room and the people, startled by some.
"Ha no, just the wings, and I can't focus enough to make them useful. But there's no point in complaining about my spirit or ability. I'm lucky enough to even have one, even one as crappy as a butterfly."
Luna looked around as if she was going to reveal a secret and leaned forward towards Erik.
"Tell you the truth, there is one other thing I can do that's insane, but it's not a good thing."
Luna cupped her hands around Eriks ear to speak quietly.
"I'm poisonous, like monarch butterflies? If a predator eats them, they die. It's because of the milkweed they eat, makes them kinda deadly."
Luna stepped back to let him process her statement, feeling excited to tell someone her secret for once.
PenguinFox PenguinFox (I actually just remembered this fact and liked it so much I thought it was worth a post)

Izzy

Izzys eyes were glued to the window and just about everything else around. So many different sites and smells and sensations! She'd never been on a bus before since she preferred to run to places she needed to get. But wow-o-wow, was this a trip! Her stomach was doing weird things and she felt almost too crowded, but her excitement and curiousity was outweighing the nausea. Once the bus came to a stop she was yipping and bouncing in her seat, ready to get out and explore. Stepping out into the isle, she yelped as someone stepped on her foot - yes, she was indeed barefoot.
"Sorry." It was a very tall and dark guy who, despite his intimidating features, smelled like fear. She smiled, or grinned rather, a big toothy stretch of the lips that seemed to beam sunlight and genuine happiness.
"It's okay! I'm Izzy, who are you? Are you excited? Whats your animal?"A barrage of questions spilled out her mouth as she bounced along with the line.
"D'mitri." He said shortly, his eyes flicking back and forth from the girl to outside the window where Shaddox, looking like a pitch black ink blot against his otherwise bright and sunny surroundings, paced.
"Nice to meet you Dimka!" Before he could reply, Izzy had spilled out of the bus and had taken off running on all fours.
Once she'd done a lap around the majority of the camp she'd eventually found her cabin. Cabin C. She panted as she stood outside the cabin, somewhat nervous to enter. Gathering her courage, Izzy entered into the building and looked around cautiously.

D'mitri

He sat very stiffly on the bus ride, his eyes focused on the black blur running through the forest beside the bus. It was like his deepest darkest fears were coming to life. He was jammed into a bus with a bunch of strangers and without Shaddox to calm his nerves. As the bus slowed to a stop, D'mitri let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding; he shot up and, without taking his eyes off of Shaddoxs panting form, walked right into - more like accidentally trampled on - an almost comically short girl. She was so short, he would have laughed if it hadn't been for the fact that he was so embarrassed and afraid of what she would think of him for being so careless.
However, she seemed very sweet, if not a little scatter brained and no conflict ensued. He sighed. D'mitri exitted the bus and immediately ran towards Shaddox who lunged towards him as well, the impact of their bodies making a thunderous sound that was amplified by the low rumble coming from Shadox as he licked D'mitris face and hair, causing it to stand up at odd angles. He automatically calmed down, he even smiled -laughed even- as he held onto Shadox.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you. But next time, could you not summon me unless I get to ride with you? That run was hell."

"Sorry, I needed you for support." D'mitri said sheepishly, grunting alittle under the weight of the panther.

"Yeah, well I need your support. Your in Cabin C, lets go take a nap."

D'mitri sighed and shifted his luggage around so he had Shaddox in one arm while he hauled his suitcase with his other.

"How am I supposed to find my cabin if I can't see?"He asked, walking in the direction he'd seen everyone else go nonetheless.

Looking around, Sara only sees future friends, "This is gonna be fun. What do you think, uhhh...hmm, I didn't get you're name. Also, yeah, we don't have many people who can do what we do where I come from." Sara was hit with a random question from her subconscious, "When do the camp activities start?" She looked around and noticed one more person walking in and another on the way, "It looks like it's gonna be a little crowded, but then again..." Sara noticed the building was enough to accommodate them all. "Does anyone know when we eat, cause I'm starving!"
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Axell Axell PenguinFox PenguinFox

"I'm Ka'El" he stated and shrugged at her next couple of questions "who knows but I wanna go flying" he groaned. He hated being stuck in one place for to long. "Anyone who can fly or run fast wanna go exploring " he asked hoping they would wanna get out of the crowded stuffy cabin and out into the open sky or ground. For some people "please?"
SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 Axell Axell PenguinFox PenguinFox xpstitch xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back