• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "why have the gods made me love a hateful woman" | got-inspired rp

candygore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
more of my roleplay details can be found here, this thread is just to look for a writing partner who would be interested in writing this particular type of story

i started season 4 of game of thrones about 30 minutes ago, and as soon as the scene came on where jaime declared that he had murdered people so he could be there with cersei and cersei claimed he took too long, i knew i would have brain-worms about that for ages; and what better way to make use of brain-worms than to channel them into writing? :D

i want to write a complicated sibling relationship. as you may see, this thread has a "taboo" tag for a reason, and that reason is because by complicated i truly do mean tumultuous and complicated. romance is always included in my rps, but there are various degrees of complication, and if my writing partner is not comfortable with replicating the type of blood relation cersei and jaime have in the show, i would be open to writing something pseudoincestual with adopted or half siblings

our fmc does not need to be in her late thirties. ocs can be younger, and we can put them through other perils than the ones the characters bear in the show

i do not have a concrete plot for this. i just know i want something that hurts with a lot of bloody politics and betrayals. i would also love to slowly introduce a wider cast to diversify our world(-building) and give ocs romantic hardships (as i doubt they will only ever be loyal to each other as the rp progresses {unless my rp partner prefers it that way}, but my hopeless romantic heart would want them to be, at least superficially, in love)

please comment on this thread if you are interested, and i will send you a pm (: thank you for reading !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back