Other Why did you pick your name?

My user name is my name (Patrick) with the letters scrambled around to make a semi-legible new name!

kibou means "hope," i was just a weeb obsessed with dangan ronpa and komaeda. 10 years since i got into it and i still love it dearly

bc i got to it first lol. i love to claim simple/'aesthetic' names. but also bc its red! i love red. also i like diet coke lol

My name is me. My name isn’t actually Yuri, but the character is based off of Irl me, he knows my traumas, my mistakes, my pain, my suffering, but takes it to a greater extent

So, the pfp I have right now is a pfp I've used for almost every single social media or forum account I've ever had. If you notice, the girl is holding a can of diet pepsi in it. After I noticed that I was like, "Wait... potential username here???" So yeah! Before that, my account names on social media and forums would be cloudyXXskies, because Cloudy is my nickname IRL, cloudy skies sounds aesthetic, and the two XX's make it look appealing. But diet pepsi is definitely my favorite online name so far lol.

I Chose the Name because That's all I could've thought at that time, Also Firelilly was taken as a Username. I plan to when I get a YT channel, I name it Firelilly or something like that.

I get lost easily...mentally, spiritually and physically lol & Angel was because my friend said Lost sounded ugly alone.

My name comes from my scale-sona though originally it was 'Sargotha', using my Discord to log into the site until it stopped working. I decided to make an actual account with the site but couldn't use my Discord so had to make an alternate of what I wanted to use, hence it is '_Sargotha_' instead.

Originally it is a shortened form of the name of one of my RP characters that I played for years and in those years people eventually gravitated over using it refering to me instead of the character and it ended up sticking, so now it's become my own nickname. I like it, short and simple, even if it confuses people that know my full name a little since there is no similarity.

Vinegar is an old-school name I used to have waaaaaaaayyy back when I had first gotten into this RP stuff, back in G+ if you could believe it. Before that I used names like "superdude122" or "powerdude122" when I was younger, occasionally something like "OkaPaladin" or something. I can't exactly rightly tell you why I chose "Vinegar" of all names to represent me, but I guess I always liked the name "Vinny" and a lot of people around me at the time had food-themed names, so I figured "why not kill two birds with one stone?". Hence, Vinegar.

The 3's a hanger-on that I usually use in case somebody else is already called Vinegar. It's my favorite number, the best things always come in 3's.

Named my account after my favorite character from a Disney show called The Owl House.

My username is ancient, really, and has gone through many iterations over the years. I first got it when I was around nine years old or so, and it was inspired by the flash game Motherload in which you control a drilling machine on Mars. I imagine most people here have heard of it??? It was quite popular back in the day. So I chose that name for my original Minecraft account with the help of my older brother who suggested it, but it was already taken, so we added an 'X' at the end. My current name is just an evolution of that.

Named my account after my favorite character from a TV show called "The Owl House."

I wanted a Dune related name and for some reason I could or would not use the one I usually use.

I like to believe my cat was a mob boss in a previous human life hence a pun on Vito Corleone.

I liked the name max, and i liked miniguns.
Now i go through a bunch of usernames on steam and in videogames (most of them being slightly offensive/upsetting for some), whatever i think is funny.
when trying to choose a more "neutral"/default username i usually go with minigunmax or ghetto_cat since i cant think of anything else, and is almost always untaken.
Wishing i remembered to use ghetto_cat when registering here, now.

So i have been seeing a different variety of names many of them have different meanings or they are just them. I started to wonder.... Why? why did you guys choose your names? I choose mine because it means "the eye" refering to god. I have always been a watchful person for others and also means hot spring i always had a connection with water. hby
i picked my name on this site because it was my first character i ever rped with and i have loads of backstory for i mean he even has a star wars parody of rasputine but the words are set to fit in star wars lore and make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back