Other Why did you choose your avatar?

I do tend to change my avatar every now and then, but as I write this I have Flandre from Touhou. I just find her character fascinating. Being locked away in a basement from the outside world because of her mental health, power and immaturity due to becoming a vampire long ago as a child with her sister. Who keeps her in said state. With no help other than throwing toys at her to keep her in said cycle is sad and great potential rp wise.

Came across it and thought, ohhh this is cool. Ohh even better it goes extremely well with my name, yup changing it to this 😂

Okay. I drew them, They are my online avatar named ‘Dark’ who is a person with fox ears because I love foxes. They also have eyebags because I just feel tired constantly. And they have purple eyes and a purple hoodie because I thought ot went well with their black hair. And I have a obsession with kitsune.

I've found a way to romanticize being a faceless grunt. No matter how "regular" or "common" you are, you always have the potential to rise to greatness.

And there are few who represent the faceless grunt more than the humble Imperial Guardsman.

Okay, so I changed my avatar... I just am so into Mummies Alive! right now, I love Rath so much, I loved this scene, and... I just find that a weirdly attractive pose. So sue me!

i barely have any images on here, and I found this image of an eggdog, and I was like, when did I put this on here?? and I was using it as a placeholder because eggdogs are amazing, and my friend told me not to change it, so I didn't. and now it's grown on me and I'm not going to change it.
it's a big improvement, my first pfp was a picture of just monica from DDLC.

I'm a huge fan of Sonic, and Tails as a character is probably my favorite character to roleplay as well as I have a pretty personal connection with said character! Really any Sonic pfp I have in the future is just because I'm a huge fan of it, especially the Classic era!

Joel Miller is one of my favorite video game characters so it seemed fitting

Harry Potter is my current hyper focus and this was the most recent image in my photo history that would work as a profile picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Back