Other Who Remembers the Venture Bros?

HoneyBunny

I just binged Venture Bros and realized that it doesn't have a lot of recognition. Who else watched the show?

For a while he is anyway.
I think I pretty much quit the show after he left the family, but MAN I do love the series. Though admittedly, I watched it mostly for Rusty, The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend, but soon many new characters grew on me. I remember slowly falling in for Orpheus and his kid.

I really loved most of the characters and the really dark humor. They had me hooked when Brock's ultimate fantasy was raining ninjas for him to kill. Season 8 is set to debut in 2020.

For a while he is anyway.
I think I pretty much quit the show after he left the family, but MAN I do love the series. Though admittedly, I watched it mostly for Rusty, The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend, but soon many new characters grew on me. I remember slowly falling in for Orpheus and his kid.

Sometimes I want a cloak like Orpheus, all while being sweet and being a good father, well, in my case, mother!
I was disappointed when Brock left, there were still good and funny moments in the show, but I do wish Brock at least went back to the family.

I really loved most of the characters and the really dark humor. They had me hooked when Brock's ultimate fantasy was raining ninjas for him to kill. Season 8 is set to debut in 2020.

Ooh I can't wait!
It's odd, but for some reason, I liked the villain 'Intangible Fancy'. He was just so mischievous and funny to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back