Who else is alone this valentines day?

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
I can't be the only one! So who else is spending valentines day without a valentine?

I'm going to the theatre on St. Valentine's Day, but I will be alone so~

That night I'll have my mint-choco icecream while doing my nails/wearing a collagen face mask and watching a romantique french film. I'm actually pretty excited about it~ lol

My Valentine is only eight hundred miles away.... But schedule permitting, I'm planning an all-day Skype call with him and a marathon of his favorite multiplayer video games - even the ones I hate.

I suggest you plan some sort of Single Day party with your friends, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a family of ladies that don't need no men. So we mostly do nothing for Valentines - maybe buy some chocolates. I thought about seeing the Deadpool movie but I doubt my family would see it with me.

I'll be alone but it's never really bothered me. I've had no desire in my life thus far for romantic companionship and who knows if that'll ever change. I do love the heart shaped candy and silly plushes of animals holding hearts or dressed like Cupid, though.

Yup me...the girl I was talking to and was about to ask out...ya her dad made her cut off any connection with me my family her cousin who's my friend our mutual friends...so ya I've been bumming for a while...why does life hat me...

I believe the expression "Forever alone" sums up my stagnate love life pretty well but, I don't mind waiting for the right person.

Honestly, after elementary school when kids used to hand out paper valentines I have forgotten about it most every year when it comes around.

[QUOTE="Kai Mi]I believe the expression "Forever alone" sums up my stagnate love life pretty well but, I don't mind waiting for the right person.
Honestly, after elementary school when kids used to hand out paper valentines I have forgotten about it most every year when it comes around.

[/QUOTE]
Same

It has become tradition for my friends and I to go eat our loneliness away at an all you can eat buffet.

Lurker said:
It has become tradition for my friends and I to go eat our loneliness away at an all you can eat buffet.
Sounds like a great idea but for me and my friends it's like

Friends: we should hang out sometime

Me: I'm in

//next day//

Friends: can't go

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Sounds like a great idea but for me and my friends it's like

//next day//

[/QUOTE]
*pats back out of sympathy*

Laeta said:
I should try that...
It works yo!

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Sounds like a great idea but for me and my friends it's like

//next day//

[/QUOTE]
Dang. That sucks. D: Gotta get less flakey friends.

I might be?? If I am, I plan to play Castlevania and experience the ultimate heartbreak. :') Rage quitting it! :')

Yooooo.

It's cool, though. Work that morning, then come home to some whiskey and Clone Wars, so it doesn't suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back