• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest whitespace OOC/Discussion

Main
Here
note this but i like hiding secrets in my posts, maybe you should highlight stuff around the post sometimes to check for stuff
press and hold on non-images on mobile and click and drag the screen on PC ;^)

on mobile you when you click and hold down it'll highlight text, if you highlight on pc it will invert text so with mobile if you click and hold down in a black space and it highlights something, i recommend copying it and pasting it in notes or in a text bar. I'll send a gif example that will give away a secret.

only secret of this type i will give away, just an example!
so if you ever wanna comb through posts, try looking for an unusually long or big black space between text or images.

OMORI GOT THE DRIP
also i was combing through the newest post and found one or two black writing. the hidden writing in the post: hikikomori is one, and “anything fun is just a distraction from how much the world actually sucks” is another (had to use a glitch-text generator for this one). clever.

if it is an option... > look through the keyhole

ẅ̵̡̡̧̢̛̠͈̭̳̻͙̦̞̭͔̳̮̹̤̭̲͙͖́̔̀̽̍͛́̎̐͊͋̈́̇͌̈́͂́̈̊͋̀̏͘͜͝͠͝h̶̟͔̟̙̦̫͕̥̉͆̈́̀̚y̶̡̨̨̧̧͓̮̩̳͉͙̗̳̰͕̳̙̙̜͈͇̫̞̗̎̿̐̇̈́̈́͛̇̂̃̈́̆̍͐̀̎͐̈́̐́̀͌͘͘͘͝͝͝ͅḋ̸̢̛͚̖̘͇͙̣̺͕̥̪͈̭͍̻̣̩̠̩͎̇̈͌̍̈́͒̈̏̿̌̅̇̑̓̈̃͆̈̃̽̐̽͆̚̚͜͝i̸̢̪̫͍̲̋̓̈́̑d̷̖̩̪̦̟̻̱̤̤̞͔̜̗͙̓͝ͅȳ̶̛̺̣͈̠̻͚̱͑͛́̅̂͆̄̈̿͗̋̂̌̈́͘̕͝͝͝͝o̶̢̧̲̻̹̘͉̺̥͍̖͖̺̮̺̳̪̳̍̈́̉̀͆́̈́͗̆͛̓̽̈̽͛͆̀̑̀́̂́̚̚͜͝ͅͅu̸̖̞̒̈͛̽̃̏̌̿̿͐͆̄̄̓̒̌͑̚l̴̛̮̭̰̰̮͓̯̮͕͔̹̝̄̀̓̓̄̀̓̉̒̽͌̈̽̃̍̏̑̑̐͐̂̂̚͠͝͝ö̷̢̢̦̣̫̭͈͔̬̠̠̬͖͎̮̜̝̹̯̜̰͖̖̞̞́͑͗́̀͊̂̓͊̑͐̓̍̅͋̓̋̉̀̓̀̄̕̚̚ǫ̸̡̹̦̞͇͖̟̱̪̪͈̭̲̗͖̼͕͈̭̤̺̼̻̱͐̈̀̓̃̂̓͛͋̆͊̕͘̕͝k̵̛̘͗̂̍͗̂̈͛̓̆̈́́̀͗̿̒̓̽́̀͋̍̓͐̕ẅ̵̡̡̧̢̛̠͈̭̳̻͙̦̞̭͔̳̮̹̤̭̲͙͖́̔̀̽̍͛́̎̐͊͋̈́̇͌̈́͂́̈̊͋̀̏͘͜͝͠͝h̶̟͔̟̙̦̫͕̥̉͆̈́̀̚y̶̡̨̨̧̧͓̮̩̳͉͙̗̳̰͕̳̙̙̜͈͇̫̞̗̎̿̐̇̈́̈́͛̇̂̃̈́̆̍͐̀̎͐̈́̐́̀͌͘͘͘͝͝͝ͅḋ̸̢̛͚̖̘͇͙̣̺͕̥̪͈̭͍̻̣̩̠̩͎̇̈͌̍̈́͒̈̏̿̌̅̇̑̓̈̃͆̈̃̽̐̽͆̚̚͜͝i̸̢̪̫͍̲̋̓̈́̑d̷̖̩̪̦̟̻̱̤̤̞͔̜̗͙̓͝ͅȳ̶̛̺̣͈̠̻͚̱͑͛́̅̂͆̄̈̿͗̋̂̌̈́͘̕͝͝͝͝o̶̢̧̲̻̹̘͉̺̥͍̖͖̺̮̺̳̪̳̍̈́̉̀͆́̈́͗̆͛̓̽̈̽͛͆̀̑̀́̂́̚̚͜͝ͅͅu̸̖̞̒̈͛̽̃̏̌̿̿͐͆̄̄̓̒̌͑̚l̴̛̮̭̰̰̮͓̯̮͕͔̹̝̄̀̓̓̄̀̓̉̒̽͌̈̽̃̍̏̑̑̐͐̂̂̚͠͝͝ö̷̢̢̦̣̫̭͈͔̬̠̠̬͖͎̮̜̝̹̯̜̰͖̖̞̞́͑͗́̀͊̂̓͊̑͐̓̍̅͋̓̋̉̀̓̀̄̕̚̚ǫ̸̡̹̦̞͇͖̟̱̪̪͈̭̲̗͖̼͕͈̭̤̺̼̻̱͐̈̀̓̃̂̓͛͋̆͊̕͘̕͝k̵̛̘͗̂̍͗̂̈͛̓̆̈́́̀͗̿̒̓̽́̀͋̍̓͐̕ẅ̵̡̡̧̢̛̠͈̭̳̻͙̦̞̭͔̳̮̹̤̭̲͙͖́̔̀̽̍͛́̎̐͊͋̈́̇͌̈́͂́̈̊͋̀̏͘͜͝͠͝h̶̟͔̟̙̦̫͕̥̉͆̈́̀̚y̶̡̨̨̧̧͓̮̩̳͉͙̗̳̰͕̳̙̙̜͈͇̫̞̗̎̿̐̇̈́̈́͛̇̂̃̈́̆̍͐̀̎͐̈́̐́̀͌͘͘͘͝͝͝ͅḋ̸̢̛͚̖̘͇͙̣̺͕̥̪͈̭͍̻̣̩̠̩͎̇̈͌̍̈́͒̈̏̿̌̅̇̑̓̈̃͆̈̃̽̐̽͆̚̚͜͝i̸̢̪̫͍̲̋̓̈́̑d̷̖̩̪̦̟̻̱̤̤̞͔̜̗͙̓͝ͅȳ̶̛̺̣͈̠̻͚̱͑͛́̅̂͆̄̈̿͗̋̂̌̈́͘̕͝͝͝͝o̶̢̧̲̻̹̘͉̺̥͍̖͖̺̮̺̳̪̳̍̈́̉̀͆́̈́͗̆͛̓̽̈̽͛͆̀̑̀́̂́̚̚͜͝ͅͅu̸̖̞̒̈͛̽̃̏̌̿̿͐͆̄̄̓̒̌͑̚l̴̛̮̭̰̰̮͓̯̮͕͔̹̝̄̀̓̓̄̀̓̉̒̽͌̈̽̃̍̏̑̑̐͐̂̂̚͠͝͝ö̷̢̢̦̣̫̭͈͔̬̠̠̬͖͎̮̜̝̹̯̜̰͖̖̞̞́͑͗́̀͊̂̓͊̑͐̓̍̅͋̓̋̉̀̓̀̄̕̚̚ǫ̸̡̹̦̞͇͖̟̱̪̪͈̭̲̗͖̼͕͈̭̤̺̼̻̱͐̈̀̓̃̂̓͛͋̆͊̕͘̕͝k̵̛̘͗̂̍͗̂̈͛̓̆̈́́̀͗̿̒̓̽́̀͋̍̓͐̕ẅ̵̡̡̧̢̛̠͈̭̳̻͙̦̞̭͔̳̮̹̤̭̲͙͖́̔̀̽̍͛́̎̐͊͋̈́̇͌̈́͂́̈̊͋̀̏͘͜͝͠͝h̶̟͔̟̙̦̫͕̥̉͆̈́̀̚y̶̡̨̨̧̧͓̮̩̳͉͙̗̳̰͕̳̙̙̜͈͇̫̞̗̎̿̐̇̈́̈́͛̇̂̃̈́̆̍͐̀̎͐̈́̐́̀͌͘͘͘͝͝͝ͅḋ̸̢̛͚̖̘͇͙̣̺͕̥̪͈̭͍̻̣̩̠̩͎̇̈͌̍̈́͒̈̏̿̌̅̇̑̓̈̃͆̈̃̽̐̽͆̚̚͜͝i̸̢̪̫͍̲̋̓̈́̑d̷̖̩̪̦̟̻̱̤̤̞͔̜̗͙̓͝ͅȳ̶̛̺̣͈̠̻͚̱͑͛́̅̂͆̄̈̿͗̋̂̌̈́͘̕͝͝͝͝o̶̢̧̲̻̹̘͉̺̥͍̖͖̺̮̺̳̪̳̍̈́̉̀͆́̈́͗̆͛̓̽̈̽͛͆̀̑̀́̂́̚̚͜͝ͅͅu̸̖̞̒̈͛̽̃̏̌̿̿͐͆̄̄̓̒̌͑̚l̴̛̮̭̰̰̮͓̯̮͕͔̹̝̄̀̓̓̄̀̓̉̒̽͌̈̽̃̍̏̑̑̐͐̂̂̚͠͝͝ö̷̢̢̦̣̫̭͈͔̬̠̠̬͖͎̮̜̝̹̯̜̰͖̖̞̞́͑͗́̀͊̂̓͊̑͐̓̍̅͋̓̋̉̀̓̀̄̕̚̚ǫ̸̡̹̦̞͇͖̟̱̪̪͈̭̲̗͖̼͕͈̭̤̺̼̻̱͐̈̀̓̃̂̓͛͋̆͊̕͘̕͝k̵̛̘͗̂̍͗̂̈͛̓̆̈́́̀͗̿̒̓̽́̀͋̍̓͐̕

making that was god-awful. i kept rewatching it over and over to fix things and edit stuff. kept scaring myself, had to cut the lights on :sick:
also the bbcode messed up on the action border but i kept it in for purposful "deep" scary vibes. like the whole post itself is corrupting. fear not its an easy fix for future posts.

Pardon my lurking- I'm here!
wow that scared the mess out of me LMAO
So! I see that something is definitely watching us! O_O
I wonder if the others saw that...
For my choice, definitely feeling a strong,
==+312? >f r i e n d s?
(Lunar that was HORRIFYING, bravo👏)

> GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK 312 FRIENDS PLEASE

(also lunar, i give you claps for what you have to endure to get it right. ^^)

LMK if you see any errors in the post, running on one hour of sleep
gonna take a nap, might post more later if everyone's active!

you used the old trailer for chapter 2's intro! That's so cool! no secret text to unveil this time.
also,
Screenshot_20210414-202317_Chrome.jpg
DOOR STUCK. DOOR STUCK!!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU-

> go right! because right is always right! (It's not right all the time.)

Enjoy your nap :3
Oh how I missed your childish banter Kel, please never let me look through a keyhole again ;-;
They don't seem to notice anything happened other than that we look a little pale, so we probably did just look through a keyhole- man. What a life.
this happened to my buddy omori.png
I also figured that the titles are probably not just lorem ipsum like I thought, but actual Latin (crazy I know) and I got "bad dreams" from "somniat malum" when I tried translating it via google. I can't remember if there were anymore latin bits though, if anyone else sees any lemme know!

>UP
I WANT UWU SANDCASTLES

Attachments

• 1618464109980.png
    1618464109980.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1618464141218.png
    1618464141218.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
  • giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1618464546291.png
    1618464546291.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1618464597940.png
    1618464597940.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OH MY GODSHJDJDBSNSNNS HAHAHAHAHA
HOMESTUCK!! HOMESTUCK IN MY OMORI GAME-

Poor Omori, he has exactly three fears and they all tie into spoilers of later points in the game that I won't speak about. One of them is on the Beach, with the water. While I do want to experience another one of Omori's fears and get more comfort from Hero, let's take a bit of a break.

> build an uwu sandcastle!

hey everyone i have some real life shit going on so ill post tomorrow
sorry for the inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back