• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest whitespace OOC/Discussion

Main
Here
I know there is a drawing of a birthday cake, with a amount of candles... that is a clue as to how old/ long we have been here. Another page has a bathtub so I know there is a bathroom somewhere and the light bulb one.

All the pages in order:

20210412092649_1.jpg20210412092651_1.jpg
20210412092653_1.jpg20210412092655_1.jpg20210412092656_1.jpg20210412092658_1.jpg20210412092701_1.jpg20210412092702_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20210412092704_1.jpg
    20210412092704_1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1
>light bulb

2nd page with funky design... at the 12 position you have a meat cleaver fully bloodied
3rd page is a cipher of some sort
4th page is a bath at night ... laptop is in the room and an eye is seen observing the bath on the tile. the Water is black
5th page note the little girl and boy in the foreground also snake in background... also stars are diamond shaped... same symbol in bathroom on tile and a series of squares appears on the cypher as well.
Play ground you have numbers 1,2, 3 and 5. Number 4 is on the cipher page. also note eyeball ... same is on bathroom wall.
Red throughout indicating blood. On slide looks like some kind of accident involving slide and bat
Page with bed, the cat holds a pyramid/ triangle like a bell... the pyramids through out indicate bells that ring.
Light bulbs all have eyes in them.... one is colored in red.

Note the computer screen of activities looks like symbol on cypher.. Also the 4th column is different from the rest... all entries are the same.

i just made the lightbulb post

no worries and not to spoil before i click post but you will be fine~
Ill reply for now on and make sure you want to lock in your answers first!

I'll even makle a new icon next to actions that will lock out other actions

>Example
=> Example

=>
will lock out other actions whilst > will not.

in certain cases there will be multiple => and you will have to make a choice.

this is also a sign of progression.

Sorry laptop crashed... Windows 10 is a love-hate for me.

Also note the wallpaper on the laptop is a brick wall, kind of like the tile in the bathroom.

> Find out what fell

phew that was a long post, lotta messy BBCode and recording mp4s and compressing them into GIFs but it is DONE!

Im gonna prepare dinner so I may not post again until later!!

So any feedback or anything in regards to the posts?
are they aesthetically pleasing and easy to read? Do I need to make some tweaks or anything to help?

aa, I'll try to be more investigative as well!
I've just played the game before so I don't wanna draw too many spoilers forth.
I like the posts so far! Keeping the one dialogue screenshot then coding in the rest looks cool to me, everything good on my end!

The photo and candles seem to stand out a lot more than anything else in the room, kind of reminiscent of a shrine to me, I feel like we should check that out since it's not a locked option.

Also there tends to be a LOT to examine so for the sake of taking waaaay to much time from posts just saying

>looka this?
-yes
>itโ€™s a thing
- cool

I am going to describe in the original post the things you can see and if it is important or good enough to investigate then I will add an action for it, otherwise itโ€™s described off the bat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back