• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Whips, fireballs, or swords you choose...I am seeking some OC Castlevania RP

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am really, really in need of some whip cracking, fireball throwing, sword slicing, and blood-flowing Castlevania RP. And after finishing season 4 I want it even more.

I am looking for a wonderful co-author who is willing to play an OC with my own OC in the Castlevania world (based primarily on the Netflix Anime). I am really not a fan of playing canon characters, so I would prefer OCs here. Now those OCs can be a trained Belmont, or a Seeker Magician, or even a Dampyre...or something of your own creation...I am open to whatever within reason (no God Mode-ing please).

My initial idea would be a pair that runs into each other during a night creature attack on a city, and bond together to fight the ruling Vampire group in the region. We can start it simple and work from there. The corrupt Church is still causing trouble, there are plenty of nare-do-wells who are trying to take advantage of the chaos..and maybe there are some hidden places with some treasures.

Here are some things about me and my general style and my co-author requirements:

Co-author Requirements: I would prefer someone over the age of 21, I am over the age of 21
Preferred Pairings: MxF, FxF
Writing Style: I am a detailed writer, and will on average write 2-6 paragraphs per entry, depending on the situation. 1st or 3rd person, I am pretty flexible.
Post Frequency: I am an older man, have a family, and work full time, I try to aim for AT LEAST one post per day, but I am often able and like to do more.
OOG Talk: OOG talk is fun and encouraged, I am looking to not only find a co-author but make a wonderful friend.
Communication: I encourage communication, communication, communication; I would prefer you not to ghost, but I understand certain circumstances can make that unavoidable.
Safety Tools: Discussing boundaries is important! I use safety tools used in Table Top Role Playing for RP such as Lines and Veils, and Script Change.
Romance: I like the idea of a slow burn romance building between the two characters who learn to lean on each other in such dark circumstances, much like Trevor and Sypha.

So if you are interested, please send me over a PM!

Eonivar

Last edited:
bump...still need help dispatching some vampires and night creatures.

The night folk and blood suckers are getting bad..need an ally to help fight them off!

Still looking for a good partner here

Bump to celebrate my finishing of season 4

"Will someone come here and kill this man????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back