• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern While looking for a new place to rent, you come across a particular craigslist ad...

AtiKat

BLACKJACK!

Suncrest Heights

giphy.gif

LOOKING FOR ROOM MATES! > $100/ month - Industrial Style loft apartment, 6 bedrooms, 2 baths and a spacious rooftop. Within SUNCREST, WASHINGTON DC.
Are you planning on moving out? Maybe somewhere closer to the proximity of your university, shopping malls, bars or town square? Maybe you're looking for a fairly glamorous loft apartment with all the provided necessities just within your reach? Suncrest heights has that for you, specifically the fourth floor west end room of the place, where it's open for renting for a measly price of $100 or less! Ideally looking for clean and considerate room mates. But before anything else, be aware that there are a few strict rules to be followed once you move in;

- No smoking inside the apartment. We have the rooftop for that.
- Follow proper waste management. We have respective bins for respective garbage.
- Look after your own stuff. Nobody wants to see your stray unmentionables laying around.
- We take turns in cleaning the bathroom. I insist regular maintenance.
- Please be considerate of your fellow roommates. No loud noises. Specially after 10 pm. I mean it.
- Rent should be provided on time, which I will be collecting. Trust me, you don't wanna keep the landlady waiting.
For contact information, see below.

+++

(So this is an RP I made about three to four years ago I think in a different site, been sitting on the draft bin for a good while now, and thought I should give this another go here now that I'm back in the game. :))

If youre looking for a laid back, character driven, slice of life apartment RP, without necessarily following a main plot and just filled with everyday shenanigans, then golly gee this RP is for you. Basically, it's about a bunch of people, 6-8 ideally, living under one apartment room and like, sitcom stuff happens.

We'll be throwing in a couple of plots and scenarios that we will follow through the story. Applications wont be a first come first serve. Anyway, I'll elaborate further on the details in the OOC if this gets enough interest, hopefully. ^^

CS are posted in the Character thread, except for the last two questions not included in the spoiler tab. Those will be sent to me via pm.

Good question. I'll say probably around same time and year that we are in now but without the current global crisis ruining the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back