Advice/Help which grp setting is better? (see post)

setting you like best?

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 4 80.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 (elaborate in thread)

• Total voters

leviathan.

road shimmer, wiggling the vision
what it says on the can.

idea 1 - god save the queen - a steampunk rendition of the American Revolution in which the colonists are part junk metal and airships abound. in which it is the 177th year of the immortal queen eliza iv's reign, and the struggle between britain’s royal armies and the Copper Battalions--a coalition of biomechanicals (mekkers) & completely automaton revolutionaries in one of england’s colonies in the New World--reaches a fever pitch.

idea 2 - space prison: the tv show - a prison where prisoners are on the camera nearly 24/7 and streamed live to audiences around the galaxy! try to survive wacky challenges, keep up your popularity rating so you don’t get culled, and uncover a sinister conspiracy that threatens to upend life as you know it…and offer you a chance to escape.

idea 3 - sun & sky - in which the faery courts aren’t in another realm, but thousands of feet up in the open air. the fair folk reside in shining spires built above the clouds, while the humans live in relative squalor down in earth, dubbed “the lowlands” by the fae. the seelie & unseelie are not only courts, but rivalling pirate guilds where they compete in raiding the lowlands/human airships for supplies and riches.

for you see, for all that the fae lands are glittering & full of magic, they are what they are—that is, parasites, not able to sustain themselves without the fruits of those they look down upon.

idea 4 - blood & bone collective - just your average academia rp. st.george's prep is an elite academy for the coddled offspring of the one percent. except that this school is running an underground fight club, a student-led secret society that goes back generations. blood will be shed. lives will be lost.

idea 5 - other - what good idea do you wish to see be turned into a group rp/what grp idea do you want to see executed that hasn't been executed yet/or executed well

man it's 6am, im sleep deprived. pls help me decide ! more info can be provided, i am just very. tired.

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for fae, so I'd have to include the fae one as one of my favourites. However, I love the idea of prison spaceship big brother!

I'm a sucker for fae, so I'd have to include the fae one as one of my favourites. However, I love the idea of prison spaceship big brother!
I know I was waxing poetic on the sky pirates earlier (and still would love that), but that space TV show sounds excellent.
it's weird, you don't see a lot of prison grps, even though it's an enclosed space where the characters are forced to get to know each other and have development, where there's almost always action & violence that satisfies the fighthounds, the potential to have deep lore + exploration of themes, and of course, the exhilarating possibility of a prison. break. perfect situation for a group! especially if you situate it in a hyper-consumerist, cyberpunk space opera world lool.

and yes!!! faery sky pirates is definitely a contender for me (i mean, FAERY SKY PIRATES), though i do wonder if i should lay off the swashbuckling fantasy for a bit now since i'm already running a fantasy rp...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back