Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

I started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition a month ago. I'm consumed. I'm hooked. I'm obsessed. I absolutely love it to bits and spend an unhealthy amount of time reading game guides about it/playing it. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super addicted to games!
I have been addicted to dragon age origins since like forever XD

At the moment, I'm playing the heck out of Terraria. I'm currently on a summoner-mage hybrid playthrough in a normal Corruption world. I'm making some preparations before I fight the Wall of Flesh.

I'm obsessed with too many games @-@
Currently my boyfriend and I convinced each other to buy Overwatch so we could play together. So I'm obsessed with that.
Also Skyrim and Monster Hunter since they're my favorite games.

And I've been playing RimWorld a lot recently. It's just too interesting to see what happens to my colonies and how quickly everything can descend into chaos. Especially when having Cassandra as my storyteller AI.
Cassandra has not been kind to me XD

Any and all Souls-likes. Dark Souls 1-3, Demon Souls, Bloodborne, Even stuff like Salt and Sanctuary or Hollow Knight.

currently completely absorbed in persona 5. it's my first-ever persona game but it's gotten me completely enthralled in the series.

Right now, I'm pretty much hooked on Telltale games. Just the art style and the feeling of having consequences for your choices make it so interesting for me.

YES!!!! The Dragon Age fandom is strong here! I'm absolutely obsessed with all three games in the series, tbh. I think Origins will always hold a special place in my heart though. <3
I've been thinking of going back and playing Persona 4 for some reason...probably since I don't have the platform to play Persona 5 yet but I'm itching to play something similar. I need a PS4 /sob

Not sure if anyone else said this but spec ops the line.... I just never played a other game that left such a strong impact. When I played it the first time, I remember I literally spent half an hour just thinking about everything that happened so far. Every time a story focused game comes out now I just can't shake the feeling that it will never be as good and impact full as spec ops the line.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Bloodier than what I normally play, but man, the gameplay and the scenery is amazing and I always feel awesome fighting with chakrams or Faeblades and finishing the fight without getting hit. Already beat it once, currently playing through a second time to play it differently.

Geneforge 5, for now. Spiderweb Software has a lot of great RPGs but I'm currently hooked on this one.

I've replayed p5 about..uh, five times. Also Elder Scrolls Online and a bit of Fallout 4. I'm a Bethesda fan.

Well I have a lot of favorite video games but if we're going for recent games I've been playing I guess it'd have to be....

The Half Life series

I was super addicted to Persona 5 when it came out. I skipped a lot of content though, to get to the end of the story which I loved the hell out of. It took me 70 hours in the span of a week and a half. Now though? I haven't played a specific game for over an hour per day. Can't wait to find that next game I can get hooked to though, as they are some of the best experiences I have had.

I've been obsessed with the Smash Brothers series the longest. Been into it since the N64 era and still have the same main who I play as. Just recently got Project M on my computer and have been having fun with that.

Gh overwatch. I don't have time recently to play story stuff :c
I do own persona 5 just haven't taken it out of the box yet :I
Destiny 2 is about to go into beta so that's going to be an addiction soon lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back